CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form will be released by the Cochin University of Science & Technology, Candidates meeting the requirements of the eligibility criteria can apply for getting admission in B.Tech programs. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is the conducting body. There is a wide range of courses offered by CUSAT like Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil, Electronics, Information Technology, Polymer Science, etc. Completion of 10+2 from the recognized Board/ University is a primary requirement to apply for the exam. Candidates need to obtain cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
- The very first step to proceed to the following entrance examination is to fill the exam application form before the deadline provided.
- Candidates failing to fill the form before the last date would not be permitted to apply later.
- Filling of Application forms has started from 30 January 2020 – 28 February 2020(with late fee).
- Results are also declared by University. Candidate can go to the link provided above to check the results and can download it for counselling procedure.
CUSAT 2020 Application Form Dates
|Start of Online Application Form fillup||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form without fine||21 February 2020|
|Online application form fillup with the fine||28 February 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form with the fine||01 March 2020|
|Date of Exam||06 – 07 April 2020|
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CUSAT, where the link of the Application form will be provided.
- Then entering the basic details, Permanent Address, Personal details, E-mail address & contact no. etc. in the application form is utmost important.
- Candidates first need to register for this exam. During registration, a login ID and password will be generated. Moreover, candidates can log in using this ID and password and fill the form.
- After that, candidates need to upload their signature & a recent copy of the passport size photograph in the application form of CUSAT CAT B.Tech Entrance Exam 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take out a print copy of the application form which will be regarded as the proof of fees & will also be referred to in the future.
- Candidates are directed to submit their fees before the submission of the application forms.
- The application form will only be accepted after the candidate has paid his/her form fee.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form Fees
Following are the CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form fees different for different categories.
|For General||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 500|
NOTE: 10,000 fees will be charged for the candidate who wants the exam centre in Dubai as the additional amount.
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2020?
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- After that click on the link of the application form, fill it completely and download it.
- Attaching the document passport size photograph and signature.
- Then, pay online.
- Then click to submit button.
- And last taking out the print copy of it.
All details of cusat MSc Entrance Exam 2020 is available here.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form, It is mandatory to fill correctly all the details of the application form as it is one of the most important documents of the candidate from the perspective of the examination. These details will be printed on the candidate’s admit card which will be carried by him/her on the examination day as proof. It should also be kept safely till the admission procedure is over.
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfil all eligibility criteria given below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|1.||Applicants belong to Kerala SC (KSC) and Kerala ST (KST) communities are eligible for applying.|
|2.||SEBC candidates of Kerala State those are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying exam.|
For UG Courses:
|1.||Qualifying Exam||For all UG programmes, a candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.|
|2.||Minimum Marks||For UG courses (except Marine Engineering), SEBC candidates belong to Non-Creamy Layer of Kerala State have to obtain 45% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry Mathematics) taken together.|
|3.||Age Limit||Candidate must be 20 years as on 01 July 2019 (22 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates).|
- B.Com LLB/BBA LLB: Students must pass the 10+2 examination with 60% marks (for science group) and 55% marks (for Arts/Commerce/Humanities group).
- LLB: Candidate should hold Graduation in any stream from a University recognized from CUSAT by securing 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST).
- Appearing candidates may also apply.
For PG Courses:
|1.||MCA: Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks (except language & humanities).|
|2.||LL.M.: Bachelor’s degree in law with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|3.||M.Tech Course: Candidates those applying on the basis of GATE score card can avail the 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks.|
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form Important Information
Entrance Exam Name: CUSAT CAT
Conducting Body: Cochin University of Science & Technology
Stay Tuned to get updated information about CUSAT CAT Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2020.
cusat MSc entrance 2019, cusat admission 2019, cusat 2019 application form, cusat cat 2019 syllabus, cusat pg entrance exam 2019, cusat entrance exam 2019,cusat msc entrance exam 2018, cusat 2019 registration date, cusat engineering entrance exam 2018.