CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form has been released and can be filled till 10 May 2021. The form can be filled online only. The Cochin University of Science and Technology-Common Admission Test is a state-level examination organized by the Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala annually for admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc-M.Sc (integrated), B.B.A-LL.B,B.Com-LL.B etc. Candidates can also apply based on GATE and KMAT/CMAT/CAT (IIM) score to their respective courses. Read the complete article to know about CUSAT CAT Application Form 2021.
- CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form last date to apply was extended till 10 May 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form
Applicants can check the important dates related to the CUSAT CAT Application form 2021 given below:
CUSAT-CAT Application Form Dates
|Starting of application form||10 March 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form (without late fee)||31 March 2021|
|Last date for the application form (with late fee)||10 May 2021|
CUSAT CAT 2021 Online Registration
Cochin University of Science and Technology has released the CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form on its official website. Applicants must obtain a valid score/ grading on the admission examination to be eligible for admission. Check further details below about CUSAT Common Admission Test Registration 2021:
- The CUSAT CAT Registration form is available in online mode only.
- Candidates have to complete the registration process, before filling the details in the application form.
- All the details in the application form must be filled carefully.
- The application form for M.Phil/Ph.D./PDF/Diploma/Certificate programs will be available from the departments concerned.
Documents Required for CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form
The documents required are candidate’s scanned coloured photograph and signature of the required sizes and formats as defined by the University:
Image Specification for CUSAT CAT Application Form
Less than 500 KB
150px X 180px
.png or .jpg or .jpeg
Less than 100 KB
130px X 57px
.png or .jpg or .jpeg
- Upload a recent Passport size colour photograph.
- Signature should be done on a white paper.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The CUSAT CAT application fee can be paid through online mode only by Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. Each aspirant has to pay the fees according to their categories as given below:
CUSAT Examination fee 2021
Candidates opting for State Merit/All India Quota seats (other than NRI/International/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers)
ST/SC Category ( from Kerala state)
International Candidate / PIO
Rs. US$ 100
Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)
Rs. 6100 (Rs. 5500 for SC/ST Candidates of Kerala state)
NRI Quota category (except CGW candidates)
Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes
Rs. 1,100 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates of Kerala state)
PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes
Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)
Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre
Request for refund of application fee, once remitted, will not be entertained by the authority.
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps while filling the application form of Cochin University of Science and Technology CAT 2021:
STEP 1: Registration
- Candidates, first have to register for the examination to create their respective login-id and password.
- To register, visit the link for CUSAT1CAT 2021 and click on “New Candidate Registration” tab. Enter the details.
- Once the details are submitted, an activation link will be sent to the candidates' email addresses.
- The user account will be activated after clicking on the activation link.
STEP 2: Filling details in Application Form
- Read the instruction carefully and click on the "Start Registration" button.
- Enter the details such as name, father’s name, email id, contact number, etc.
- Double-check the details to avoid mistakes and click Next to proceed further.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the applicant’s scanned photograph and signature as described in the previous section.
STEP 4: Select Courses
- Here, candidates have to select the desired courses.
- MBA applicants must enter the marks obtained in KMAT/CMAT/IIM - CAT, and not the percentage or percentile in the column provided.
- M.Tech applicants must enter their best GATE score in the column provided as they may have multiple valid GATE score.
- Non-GATE candidates have to attend a Departmental Admission Test (DAT) conducted by the department concerned, which will be conducted only if a sufficient number of GATE candidates are not available.
STEP 5: Short Preview
- Once the course details submitted, a short preview will be shown.
- Candidates must go through it and check all the information very carefully.
- If any changes required, go to the required page, make corrections and save the changes.
- It must be noted that after confirming short preview, editing or changes will not be allowed.
STEP 6: Payment of Application Fee
- Next, the candidate has to pay the fees via debit/ credit card or net banking according to their categories.
STEP 7: Selection of Exam Centres
- Now, the candidates have to select one exam centre as per their preference from the list of available centres.
STEP 8: Submission of Application Form
- A final preview of the form will be shown again. If everything is accurate, click confirm.
- After the confirmation from the university, candidates can download the confirmation page from the candidate home page.
- Take the printout of the same and keep it safe for future reference.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Correction
Unfortunately, CUSAT will not provide any facility of CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form Correction to edit the application forms for its entrance exam. If anyone has to, one can contact the helpdesk at [email protected] or fill in a new application form altogether.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Exam Centres
CUSAT-CAT Test Centres are different for different courses and the list of these centres is mentioned below:-
For First Degree Programmes (i.e. B Tech, M Sc (Five years integrated) in Photonics, Integrated M Sc in Science (Five years) Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics):
- New Delhi
- All the District Head Quarters of Kerala:
- Dubai (If a sufficient number of candidates is not opting for Dubai the centre may be cancelled and candidates will have to write their exams at Ernakulam.)
For PG Programmes, BBA LL.B (H), B.Com LL.B (H), LL.M (IP) Ph.D., LL.M (IPR) Ph.D., Three Year LL.B and Lateral Entry:
- New Delhi
- All the District Headquarters of Kerala
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for CUSAT Common Admission Test releases online which can be downloaded by entering the user id and password. The admit card consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, general instructions etc. A hall ticket is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre as, without it, an entry cannot be taken in the examination hall.