CUSAT CAT 2022 application form will be released tentatively in the month of March. Cochin University of Science & Technology Common Admission Test is an entrance exam being organized at the University Level by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). This exam is conducted to enroll the eligible candidates into B. Tech, BBA/LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.), B.Tech with Integrated M.sc, M.Tech, MCA. This exam is organized as the Common Entrance Test (CAT), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), and Department Admission Test (DAT) to provide admission into the programs mentioned above. The candidates can also apply based on their KMAT/CMAT/CAT (IIM) and GATE exam scores in this university. Read the complete article to know more about CUSAT CAT 2022.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check CUSAT CAT status from below:
|Exam Status||Soon to be announced|
CUSAT CAT 2022 Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to CUSAT CAT from the given table below:
CUSAT CAT 2022 Schedule
|Online Registration for CAT (All PG and UG programs except M.Phil. Ph.D. and Diploma programs)||March 2022|
|Online Registration for seats reserved for International; candidates||March 2022|
|Issuing of Admit Cards online||To be Announced|
|Mock test link||To be Announced|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
|Date of Result ||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form
CUSAT CAT 2022 Registration Form will be released online on the official website. The candidates need to know all the details about CUSAT CAT Application Form 2022 to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form.
The details about the application form are given below:
- Candidates can fill the CAT registration form through online mode only.
- The application form can be submitted until 10 May 2021.
- The applicants willing to apply for: Diploma, post-graduation diploma, M. Phil, Ph.D., and certificate programs might get a written application through the mail from the concerned department.
- If candidates applying based on their KMAT/CMAT/CAT (IIM) or GATE score need to mail their Mark list/ Score Sheet (soft copy) to Cochin University (CUSAT) on or before the last date for submitting the online application form.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Fee
The candidates can pay the CUSAT CAT Application Fee 2022 using any of these modes: Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking. The application fee will differ according to the category to which the candidate belongs.
The details about the application fee for different courses are provided in the table hereby:
CUSAT 2022 Registration fee
Candidates opting for State Merit/All India Quota seats (other than NRI/International/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers)
ST/SC Category ( from Kerala state)
International Candidate / PIO
Rs. US$ 100
Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)
Rs. 6100 (Rs. 5500 for SC/ST Candidates of Kerala state)
NRI Quota category (except CGW candidates)
Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes
Rs. 1,100 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates of Kerala state)
PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes
Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)
Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre
NOTE: Application fee once remitted is not refundable under any circumstances.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to first carefully look at the CUSAT CAT 2022 Eligibility required to appear in the CUSAT entrance test so that their application form does not get canceled afterward. The details about CUSAT CAT eligibility criteria 2021 are provided hereby:
- Candidates of Kerala state belonging to Scheduled Caste (KSC) and Scheduled Tribe (KST) categories are eligible for applying for the exam, only if they have minimum passing marks in the qualifying examination.
- SEBC candidates of Kerala State who are certified as belonging to the non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination, provided that the candidates have passed the qualifying examination.
- For admission to M. Tech programs, candidates with a valid GATE score in the specified subject are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination, provided that the candidates have passed the qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Programmes in the following chapters: All undergraduate programs, except the Three Year LL.B program, are designed for students who have completed their 12th Grade (Plus 2) with required eligibility conditions. Only graduates with prescribed eligibility conditions can apply for the three-year LL.B program.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to have all the important information regarding the CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Pattern; this would help them to prepare for CUSAT entrance in a structured and in a planned way.
- Exam Mode: The CUSAT CAT exam would be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Exam Duration: The candidates would be given 180 minutes (3 hours) to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be given 3 marks for every correct response and one mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
Every course will be having different questions, subjects, etc. The candidates can get the information related to exam pattern for some courses in the table given below:
No. of sections in each course
Total No. of questions
1st-year B.Tech/ Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics
BB.A.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)
Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability
General Awareness and Current Affairs
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
Applicants are advised to solve previous year's question papers to know more about Cochin University of Science & Technology Common Admission Test 2022 paper questions.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates are advised to once go through the CUSAT CAT 2022 Syllabus before they start preparing for their CUSAT exam. This would help to keep a record of all topics the candidates have covered and hence prepare accordingly for the exam.
- For B.Tech and 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Programs: The syllabus includes: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For Lateral Entry of B.Tech Programme: The syllabus includes: English, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, and General Engineering.
- For BBA LL.B (Hons) /B.Com LL.B. (Hons.): The syllabus includes General English, Ability in Reasoning and Logical Thinking, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, and Law-Related Matters.
- For 3 year LL.B. Course: The syllabus consists of English, Comprehension Ability, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips given below will help the candidates to prepare for the CUSAT entrance exam:
- The candidates need to make a proper timetable and follow it properly so that they can be consistent in their preparation for the exam.
- Must know about the exam pattern and topic-wise syllabus before they begin their preparation for the exam.
- Need to be regular in their revision as only revision regularly will help the candidates to get good marks in CUSAT CAT 2022.
- Also, they need to give as many mock tests as they can and solve all the question papers of the previous year.
- Must avoid junk food and need to have a balanced diet.
- The candidates also need to have proper rest and practice yoga or meditation to get relief from stress.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Admit Card
CUSAT CAT 2022 Admit Card will be released after the successful submission of the form The details about CUSAT CAT 2022 Admit Card are given hereby:
- CUSAT Common Admission Test hall ticket is available through online mode only.
- Candidates need to enter their: application number, user name, and password to download their admit card.
- Also required to download the admit card and also take a printout of it.
- Aspirants also need to carry their admit cards with them on the exam day without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Answer Key
The Cochin University (Cochin University of Science & Technology) will release the CUSAT CAT 2022 answer key on its official website. The information about CUSAT 2021 Response Key is given below:
- The answer key will be released as soon as the exam gets over.
- The response key will be available through online mode only.
- The candidates can refer to the answer key and hence calculate their score.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Result
- Candidates need to enter their roll number to log in to their account and check their results.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the admission process based on the merit list which will be released by the University.
- Only those applicants having their names on the merit list will be eligible for further admission process.
- The seats will be allocated based on the criteria.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Counseling
CUSAT CAT 2022 Counseling will start soon after the declaration of the result. Information about CUSAT CAT Counseling is provided hereby:
- The counseling process will be conducted after the CUSAT result has been declared.
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on their rank in the merit list.
- Also, the candidates must compulsorily be present on the counseling day.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Centre
Check the exam center for CUSAT CAT 2022 given below.
Test Centres For PG Programmes, LLM (IP) Ph.D., LLM (IPR) & 3 Year LLB BBA, LLB (Hons), B.Com, LLB (Hons.) and Lateral Entry Tests:
CUSAT CAT 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the CUSAT Common Admission Test 2022 examination given below:
CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Information
CUSAT CAT 2022
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form Link
CUSAT CAT 2021 Official website
To offer admission into various under-graduate and post-graduate courses.
About Cochin University of Science and Technology
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university founded in 1971 in Kochi, Kerala. It has three campuses - Kuttanad, Alappuzha. The university awards degrees in engineering and science at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. In the 2016-17 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, CUSAT is the only institution in Kerala, is one among the 31 institutions in the country to be ranked in the global survey.