CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card will be released on 25 May 2021 and can be downloaded till 14 June 2021 through online mode only. The Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test is a state-level examination organized annually by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). This exam is organized to offer admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc-M.Sc (integrated), B.B.A-LL.B,B.Com-LL.B etc. Qualified candidates will be eligible to get admission into various courses offered by the CUSAT University. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card.
- CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card will be released on 25 May 2021 and can be downloaded till 14 June 2021.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Check all the important dates related to CUSAT-CAT Admit Card 2021 from the table below:
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Availability of Admit Card
|25 May to 14 June 2021|
CUSAT CAT 2021 Exam Date
|12, 13 and 14 June 2021|
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
The Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card online. Check further details about the CUSAT Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket below:
- Candidates who have submitted the CUSAT CAT 2021 application form successfully get entitled to receive their Admit Card.
- The CUSAT CAT 2021 admission ticket can be downloaded from the official site admissions.cusat.ac.in of the Cochin University.
- Admit card has to be downloaded in online mode only.
- The university does not send CUSAT CAT 2021 admit cards via post.
- Candidates are requested to carry a hard copy of their admit card at the examination center.
- If the candidate does not have a valid CUSAT Common Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card, one would not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Details Required for Downloading CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
To download the admit card candidates will require some login credentials which are mentioned in the table below:
The application number generated when the application form was submitted.
Date of Birth/Password
Date of birth or the password set by the user.
How to Download the CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card?
To download the CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021, candidates should follow the below-given steps:
- Visit: Visit the official website https://www.cusat.ac.in
- Get to the Page: Navigate to the “CUSAT Admissions” link given in the important links section.
- Login: Enter your User Id and Password provided at the time of registration and login.
- Admit Card Link: Click on the CUSAT CAT 2021 admit card link.
- Download: Check and download your admit card.
- Print: Print the downloaded admit card and carry it on your examination day.
Details Mentioned in CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to verify all the information of the CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card and if there are any errors, it should be reported to the concerned authorities to avoid any future discrepancies. A list of all the details present on the CUSAT CAT 2021 Hall Ticket is shown below:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Examination center details
- Venue address
- Date and time of the examination.
- In case, any applicant forgets their password, they can click on the "Forgot my password" link.
- The applicant will have to enter their e-mail id or mobile phone number and a link will be provided to change their password via e-mail or text message.
Instructions to be Followed on the Day of CUSAT CAT 2021 Examination
Following are the instructions that should be kept in mind before going for the CUSAT CAT 2021 exam:
- The candidates should print two copies of their admit cards and carry it with them along with an ID proof.
- Should carefully check the date of the examination and mark it on the calendar for convenience and proper calculation of the time left to prepare.
- Also, have a proper look at the venue of the examination and locate it on Google Maps or maybe visit the venue once to avoid any problems on the day of the examination.
- The candidates should reach 15 minutes before the mentioned time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Applicants should sleep properly before the day of the examination and should go for the examination with a fresh mind.
- Applicants should preserve their admit cards for future use.