Uni-GAUGE 2021 has been postponed. The last date to apply is extended until 15 July 2021. UNi GAUGE entrance exam will be conducted by the ERA Foundation. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted to offer admission into various UG Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) programmes offered by its participating institutes. The exam will be conducted in 140 cities in India. The score of this exam will be accepted by 14 participating institutes. Candidates may read the article here for complete details regarding Uni-GAUGE 2021.
Uni-GAUGE 2021 Dates
The candidates can go through the exam dates of the Uni GAUGE 2021 below in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Registration process starts||22 March 2021|
|Mock test available||15 April 2021|
|Application form correction||To be Announced|
|Last date for correction||To be Announced|
|Last date for online payment & application form submission||15 July 2021|
|Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit TAT||To be Announced|
|Uni-GAUGE 2021 exam||Postponed|
|Provisional Answer key releases||To be Announced|
|Last date for receiving challenges/ objections||To be Announced|
|Final answer key publish||July 2021|
|Scorecard release||July 2021|
|Counselling session||July 2021|
Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the following details regarding Uni-GAUGE 2021 application form:
- Uni-GAUGE 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates must fill all the details completely in the application form as the incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Candidates must also submit a valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- Candidates will have to choose 3 test cities in order of their preference while filling the application form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of the filled-in application form for further use.
Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking. Each category of candidates must have to submit Rs. 1600/- as the application fee.