IIT JAM 2020 Scorecard has been released on 31 March 2020. IIT Kanpur has conducted JAM 2020 this year on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD). It is a National level exam to offer admission in M. Sc. (Four Semesters), Joint M. Sc. – PhD., M. Sc. – M. Tech., M. Sc. – PhD Dual Degree, and other offered courses. Also, the students get admission in top colleges and universities of India such as IITs and IISc based on their performance in Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IIT JAM 2020 Latest Update
- IIT JAM 2020 Scorecard has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur on 31 March 2020.
- IIT JAM 2020 Final Answer Key has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur on 16 March 2020.
IIT JAM 2020 Important Dates & Schedule of Exam
The important dates have been released by the authority. The date of examination was 09 February 2020.
|Application Form Available||05 September 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form||09 October 2019 (Extended)|
|Application Form Correction||18 October 2019|
|Application Form for J&K Students||22 – 28 November 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||07 January 2020|
|Mock Test Available||January 2020|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||09 February 2020|
|Answer Key Release||20 February 2020|
|Final Answer Key||16 March 2020
|Result Declaration||16 March 2020|
|Score Card Available||April 2020|
|Admission Form Starts||09 – 22 April 2020|
|Declaration of First Admission List||01 June 2020|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||16 June 2020|
|Declaration of Third Admission List||29 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
IIT JAM 2020 Result
IIT JAM Result has been released by IIT Kanpur on 20 March 2020. Candidates can check the result through online mode on the official website. After the result is out Rank list will be released.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IIT JAM 2020: Scorecard (Released), Counselling, Admission
Each paper will have different Rank List. The prepared merit list will depend on the total number of seats and availability of seats for students including reservation policy for various categories.
Note: IIT JAM result has been released and checks the result now.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
GNIOT Greater Noida
RANK AND MERIT LIST
Rank List: All India Rank will be published by organizing Institute to each candidate appeared in the TEST.
Tie-Breaking Rule: The candidate will be given a higher rank whose ratio of positive marks to negative marks will be higher. And, If this criterion fails, then the same rank will be awarded.
Merit List: The merit list will be prepared based on All India Rank (AIR). And the merit list depends on the seats available in each category (OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PwD) in a given subject.
JAM 2020 Question Papers and Keys
The Final Answer Key has been released on 16 March 2020 on Official Website of IIT JAM. Students can use the Answer Key to predict their marks before the result.
Candidate can view or download the answer key as well as question paper of CG PET exam from the table given below:
|Answer keys||Question papers|
|Mathematical statics||Mathematical statics|
IIT JAM 2020 Response sheet
IIT JAM 2020 Response Sheet has been released on 12 February 2020 by IIT Kanpur. Candidate can download it from the official website of IIT Kanpur. Candidate needs to log in first to view the response sheet. The Answer key and Result will be declared soon. candidates may note that all the information related to IIT JAM 2020 will be released on the official website.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2020
The Indian Insititute of Technology, Kanpur has released the JAM hall ticket on 07 January 2020. Candidates can download the JAM admit card from the official website (i.e, https://joaps.iitk.ac.in/). Aspirants are advised to cross-check all the details mentioned on the admit card post download of it.
Details mentioned in the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2020 Admit card
- Admit Card will include all details of the candidate i.e Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied. Also, the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted.
- The Candidates are advised to check the details of Admit Card according to entries made by him/her in the application form. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must inform the organizing committee of JAM, IIT Kanpur immediately.
- The Applicants must carry ADMIT CARD along with valid government ID proof (given at the time of filling the application form) to the examination centre. No Candidate will be allowed for the TEST without admit card & ID Proof.
- The Admit Card may be withdrawn by organizing institute if in any case the candidate’s is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria lead by IIT Kanpur at the time of application form.
Click here to download the IIT JAM Admit Card 2020.
IIT JAM 2020 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the students need to visit the official website and submit the online application form. The online application form for J&K students has been released on 22 November 2019.
- Here, the aspirants have to register themselves by entering their Full Name, E-mail ID, Contact Number, and Password.
- Then, after successfully registering, the applicants will receive a system-generated an email containing their Enrollment ID.
- Next, the candidates have to log in through the Enrollment ID and Password and fill the asked details in the Online Application Form.
- Further, the students should upload their recent photograph and signature, and category certificate (if applicable).
- Then, the application fee should be paid through online mode only.
- Moreover, before finally submitting the application form, check all the filled entries.
- Finally, the applicants should take a printout of the Online Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
IIT JAM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for Joint Admission Test 2020 can be paid through online mode only (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
|One Paper||Two Paper|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 2,100|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability / Women (All Categories)||Rs. 750||Rs. 1,050|
IIT JAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, all the candidates irrespective of their nationality are eligible to apply for IIT JAM exam.
- Then, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Next, the applicants must have secured at least 55% marks (for candidates belonging to Unreserved, and Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer) or 50% (for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Persons With Disability).
- Finally, the students appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for IIT JAM.
- There is no Age limit to apply for this exam.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the IIT JAM exam pattern given below:
- The exam will be conducted in Online mode.
- Question Paper will have 60 Questions.
- Questions will be in MCQ.
- 7 Paper will be organized for this exam.
- Negative marking would be only for 1 session.
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
IIT JAM 2020 Syllabus
IIT JAM Syllabus is divided into 3 sections. These subject are part of exam syllabus- biological science, biotechnology, chemistry, mathematics, physics and geology etc.
Syllabus for Geology:
Geomorphology, the planet earth, structural geology, palaeontology, stratigraphy, petrology, economic geology, applied geology and mineralogy etc.
Syllabus of Mathematics Statics:
Differential calculus, integral calculus, matrix, sequence and series, probability, random variables, joint distributions, sampling distributions, estimation, limit theorem, testing of hypothesis etc.
Syllabus of Chemistry:
Mathematical concepts, the theory of gases, solid-state, chemical thermodynamics, electrochemistry, spectroscopy, adsorption, organic reaction mechanism, the basic concept of organic chemistry, natural products chemistry, aromatic and heterocyclic chemistry periodic table, main group elements, chemical bonding and shapes, bioinorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry etc.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
Function and one variable, integral calculation, differential calculus, vector calculus, linear algebra, real analysis, group theory and sequence and series and real number tec.
Syllabus of Physics:
Oscillation waves and optics, mechanics and general properties of matter, mathematical methods, kinetic theory, thermodynamics, modern physics, electricity and mechanism, solid-state physics, devices and electronics and modern physics etc.
IIT JAM Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will attend the IIT JAM Counselling. Candidates will have to fill the admission form for counselling. The first admission list will be available on the 01 June 2020.
The admission fee for the candidates will be Rs. 600/-. Through the admission, form candidates can fill their choices. Candidates are advised to carry their original documents during the admission.
Document Required at Time of Counselling
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Category certificate
- Graduation degree
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Voter id or id proof
Important Information about IIT JAM 2020
Organizing Institute: IIT Kanpur
Examination Name: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2020
Courses: M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other post-bachelor’s degree programs.
Institutions: IITs & IISC.
Official website: http://jam.iitk.ac.in/.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to IIT JAM 2020.
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
iit jam 2020 official website, iit jam 2020 login, iit jam 2020 registration, iit jam 2020 syllabus pdf.