Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020: Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala invites the application for Post Graduate degree courses. It offers the post-graduation degree courses of engineering in various engineering colleges of the state. This admission process is conducted to provide admission in M.Tech programme. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in the field of engineering to be eligible for the Post Graduation courses by DTE, kerala. The course will be of 24 months i.e 04 semesters. Candidates may read the article for details regarding the PG courses by DTE.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
The details regarding the important dates are given below:
|Application form release date||June 2020|
|Application submission last date||June 2020|
|Date of publishing draft rank list||July 2020|
|Date of publishing the final result||July 2020|
|First Allotment||Third week of July|
|Last date of remittance of fee||Last week of July 2020|
|Option rearrangement||Last week of July 2020|
|Second allotment||Last week of July 2020|
|Date of remittance of fee||Last week of July 2020|
|Date of joining||Last week of July 2020|
|Date of receipt of the Non- join report in CET||First week of August 2020|
|Commencement of classes||First week of August 2020|
Note: The dates will be updated as soon as the authority release the notification.
Read Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020: Engineering and Architecture, MCAP
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
The details regarding the PG course in engineering admission 2020 by DTE, kerala is given below:
- DTE, kerala provides the admission in PG courses of engineering to the engineering graduates.
- The admission will be awarded in M.Tech in all the colleges or universities of the state.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the courses.
- PG Engineering admission 2020 process will start from June 2020.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Application form
The details regarding the application form of PG engineering course admission 2020 by DTE, kerala is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The application form will be released in June 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website.
- Candidates must fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided.
- Candidates have to fill the application form and have to send it to the given address:
- Principal, College of Engineering,
- Thiruvananthapuram- 695 016
The application fee details are given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 500/-
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to the application fee through e- challan at any branch of SBI with printout of challan.
Kerala M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria of post graduation courses in engineering by DTE, kerala are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed the graduation from a recognized college or University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying degree. SC/ST candidates have to only pass their qualifying degree to be eligible. OBC Candidates have to score minimum 54% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Gate Exam: Candidates who have qualified the gate exam are also eligible for the exam.
- AMIE/AMIETE: Candidates who have qualified the AMIE/AMIETE exam with minimum 55% marks is eligible for Section B.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates appearing in their final semester are also eligible for the exam. Candidates must have cleared all the backlogs before the final semester.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Procedure
The details regarding the application procedure is given below:
- Visit the Official website of the authority.
- Fill the details asked in the application form such as personal, academic and qualification details.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents in the specified format.
- After uploading the documents, candidates may pay the application fee.
- The submit the application form by clicking the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Kerala M.Tech Admission Selection Procedure
The details regarding the selection procedure is given below:
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling the application form with their preferred choice.
- The selection of candidates will be supervised by the selection committee.
- Committee includes its chairman, the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal of College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Principal of the College will be the co-ordinator of the selection procdere and all the admission process will be held at the College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates is on the basis of the Gate score. In case of tie between the two or more candidates, preference will be given to the candidate with more aggregate marks in their qualifying degree.
- If seats remain vacant after selection of candidates on the basis of gate score, the candidates of kerala will be given admissions on the basis of the aggregate marks in their qualifying degree.
- Allotment will be published on the official website and selected candidates have to pay the application fee on or before the last date. Otherwise candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates have to submit the Transfer certificate from their last attended institution.
- Selected candidates will only lead to final selection after verification of documents by the principal.
The details regarding the reservation of seats are given below:
- Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC) have 05% seats reserved for them.
- SC/ST Candidates have 15% seats reserved for them.
- The seats reserved for each category will be distributed among the eligible candidates on the basis of general category rules of the state.
- 03% seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates.
- 15% have been reserved under the management quota in TKM college of engineering, MA college of Engineering and NSS College of Engineering.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Highlights
The overview of the Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 by DTE, Kerela is given below:
|Name of Admission process||DTE Kerala PG Admission 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Mode of filling the application form||Online|
|Duaration of Course||02 years|
M.Tech Centralised Allotment Process – MCAP
A centralized spot admission will be conducted for the vacant seats if any in the courses specified in Annexure A and B on a date fixed later in information brochure. All students in the rank list are eligible to appear for spot admission. Candidates selected for admission through spot admission will have to join the respective institutions on the date specified by remitting the required fees at the respective Institution.
Download DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission Information Brochure 2019 here.