Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 will be organised by Directorate of Technical Education. It offers the post-graduation degree courses of engineering in various engineering colleges of the state. This admission process is conducted to provide admission in M.Tech programme. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in the field of engineering to be eligible for the Post Graduation courses by DTE, kerala. The course will be of 24 months i.e 04 semesters. Candidates may read the article for details regarding the PG courses by DTE.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||To be Released|
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
The details regarding Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 important dates are given below:
|Application form release date||June 2021|
|Application submission last date||June 2021|
|Date of publishing draft rank list||July 2021|
|Date of publishing the final result||July 2021|
|First Allotment||Third week of July|
|Last date of remittance of fee||Last week of July 2021|
|Option rearrangement||Last week of July 2021|
|Second allotment||Last week of July 2021|
|Date of remittance of fee||Last week of July 2021|
|Date of joining||Last week of July 2021|
|Date of receipt of the Non- join report in CET||First week of August 2021|
|Commencement of classes||First week of August 2021|
Note: The dates will be updated as soon as the authority release the notification.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application form
The details regarding the application form of PG engineering course admission 2021 by DTE, kerala is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- The application form will be released in June 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website.
- Candidates must fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided.
- Candidates have to fill the application form and have to send it to the given address:
- Principal, College of Engineering,
- Thiruvananthapuram- 695 016
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Fee
The application fee details are given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 500/-
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to the application fee through e- challan at any branch of SBI with printout of challan.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Procedure
The details regarding the application procedure is given below:
- Visit the Official website of the authority.
- Fill the details asked in the application form such as personal, academic and qualification details.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents in the specified format.
- After uploading the documents, candidates may pay the application fee.
- The submit the application form by clicking the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria of post-graduation courses in engineering by DTE, kerala are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian national.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed the graduation from a recognized college or University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying degree. SC/ST candidates have to only pass their qualifying degree to be eligible. OBC Candidates have to score minimum 54% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Gate Exam: Candidates who have qualified the gate exam are also eligible for the exam.
- AMIE/AMIETE: Candidates who have qualified the AMIE/AMIETE exam with minimum 55% marks is eligible for Section B.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates appearing in their final semester are also eligible for the exam. Candidates must have cleared all the backlogs before the final semester.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The details regarding the selection procedure is given below:
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling the application form with their preferred choice.
- The selection of candidates will be supervised by the selection committee.
- Committee includes its chairman, the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal of College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Principal of the College will be the co-ordinator of the selection procedure and all the admission process will be held at the College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates is on the basis of the Gate score. In case of tie between the two or more candidates, preference will be given to the candidate with more aggregate marks in their qualifying degree.
- If seats remain vacant after selection of candidates on the basis of gate score, the candidates of kerala will be given admissions on the basis of the aggregate marks in their qualifying degree.
- Allotment will be published on the official website and selected candidates have to pay the application fee on or before the last date. Otherwise candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates have to submit the Transfer certificate from their last attended institution.
- Selected candidates will only lead to final selection after verification of documents by the principal.
The details regarding the reservation of seats are given below:
- Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC) have 05% seats reserved for them.
- SC/ST Candidates have 15% seats reserved for them.
- The seats reserved for each category will be distributed among the eligible candidates on the basis of general category rules of the state.
- 03% seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates.
- 15% have been reserved under the management quota in TKM college of engineering, MA college of Engineering and NSS College of Engineering.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Highlights
The overview of the Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 by DTE, Kerela is given below:
|Name of the Admission process||DTE Kerala PG Admission 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Mode of filling the application form||Online|
|Duaration of Course||02 years|
M.Tech Centralised Allotment Process – MCAP
A centralized spot admission will be conducted for the vacant seats if any in the courses specified in Annexure A and B on a date fixed later in information brochure. All students in the rank list are eligible to appear for spot admission. Candidates selected for admission through spot admission will have to join the respective institutions on the date specified by remitting the required fees at the respective Institution.