JCECE 2020 Application Form will be released by JCECEB in April 2020. Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) will take place in the online as well as offline modes. In order to offer admissions to the various UG programs in the colleges of Jharkhand by JCECEB. The students can fill the form online only and can make the payment via using online and offline both as well. They do not need to send a hard copy of the form to the institute.
JCECE 2020 Application Form
However, before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria so that the board does not deny admission at a later stage. The exam will take place according to three subject groups namely PCM, PCB and PCMB. Moreover, candidates possessing the domicile of Jharkhand only may apply for the exam.
Aspirants should download the application form from the website or they can procure it from the post offices as well. After filling the form, the candidates need to send it along with the demand draft/challan to the address-
Science and technology campus, Sirkha toil
Jharkhand Combined Application Form 2020
JCECE 2020 Application Form Fee:
|PCM||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCB||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCMB||Rs 1200/-||Rs 650/-|
For the online application form, one can do the payment via debit/credit card with some extra charge. However, if the application form is downloaded, then a demand draft or challan can be sent along with it to the desired address and the demand draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, payable at Ranchi. The challan can be submitted in any of the branches of United Bank of India.
JCECE 2020 Form Dates:
From here, Applicants can check the expected dates for the various events related to the exam.
|S. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)
|1.||JCECE 2020 release of Application form||30 April 2020|
|2.||JCECE 2020 last Date for an Application form||25 May 2020|
|3.||JCECE 2020 Examination Date||16 June 2020|
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
- Visit the official website
- Apply for the JCECE 2020 examination by clicking on the link
- Select the subject group
- Begin the registration process by entering details such as name, father’s name, gender, category, address, mobile number etc.
- After the completion of the registration process, the students will get a registration number to their e-mail ID along with the password
- Next, log in by entering the registration number and date of birth
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Upload the photograph and the impression of the left thumb along with the signature
- Make the application form fee payment
- Take a printout of the application form for future use
jcece 2020 syllabus, jcece polytechnic 2020, jceceb 2020, jharkhand combined application form 2018, jharkhand combined 2020 form date jcece colleges.