JCECE 2020 (Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam) is organised by Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board. It is a state-level examination for admission in the first year of professional courses in Architecture, Engineering, Medical and many other courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the first year of B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree courses. The Application form will be available through online mode only. Candidates can check detailed information regarding JCECE 2021 examination.
JCECE 2020 Exam Dates
The Important dates of JCECE 2020 are mention in the table below:
|Starting of application form||30 April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 May 2020|
|Admit card||12 June 2020|
|Date of exam||16 June 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||17 June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||24 June 2020|
|Counselling||12 July 2020|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases on the official website.
JCECE 2020 Application Form
The information related to the JCECE 2020 Application Form are as follows:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JCECE 2020: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- The application form will be available from April 2020.
- The JCECE application form 2020 will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates can fill only one application form. More than one will not be acceptable.
- The online payment can be done through debit/credit card and for offline mode or manual transaction through a bank.
- And after submission of the form, no changes will be entertained.
- Yet, no need to send the application form to board i.e. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
JCECE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details of JCECE exam are given below:
|General / BC-1 / BC-2||SC/ST|
|PCM||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCB||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
- The application fee can be paid through an online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Note: The application once paid will not be refunded back in any case.
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the JCECE eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent or local residents of Jharkhand state.
- Also, Candidates need to produce the local or certificate of permanent residence “AWAS PARMAN PATRA” at the time of counselling.
Subject wise Eligibility
|B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)|
|BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
- No age limit for B.Tech & BHMS courses.
- For MBBS & BDS courses, applicants must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent exam with PM (physics and mathematics) as compulsory subjects, along with chemistry.
- 45% marks for General category candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories SC/ST.
BDS/MBBS Courses: Check Supreme Court decision on NEET
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent exam with PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology) and English as a compulsory subject
- Minimum 50% marks in PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology)for General candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Candidates are required to go through the medical check-up round.
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information related to the JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Mode||The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.|
|Type of Question||The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.|
|Maximum Marks||Each subject group will carry 150 marks.|
|Language||The questions in the paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.|
|Duration||The time duration will be 1 hour for Biology & mathematics and 2 hours will be given for Physics & Chemistry.|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||For each wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.|
Subject wise division of marks and subjects are :
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||Physics – 50||MCQs –Multiple Choice Questions|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
|PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Biotechnology)||Physics – 50||MCQs|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Biology/ Biotechnology – 50|
|PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & Mathematics)|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Biology/ Biotechnology – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
JCECE 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the JCECE Syllabus is given below:
- Candidates should prepare according to the officially prescribed syllabus.
- The Syllabus for JCECE will be released by the Board with the official Notification for JCECE.
- And the syllabus will consist of PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology) subjects.
- Also, the syllabus will be of 10+2/Senior Secondary/Intermediate level standard.
Some preparation tips for the JCECE exam are mentioned below:
- Firstly, Evaluate the whole syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a smart & precise strategy to solve the questions.
- Prepare a timetable according to your course syllabus.
- Divide the preparation time as per the difficulty level of the particular subject.
- Gathered all the study materials, books of the syllabus and do not leave any topic.
- Solve Previous year question papers to be aware of the exam pattern and type of questions.
- Give Mock tests in online or offline mode to evaluate your performance.
JCECE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the JCECE Admit card are given below:
- JCECE Admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card will contain details of the candidate and the exam.
- Candidate must produce the admit card at the examination centre if fail to do so than the candidate may not be permitted to examination hall under any circumstances.
- Whereas Admit card should be kept safe until the end of the admission procedure.
JCECE 2020 Answer Key
The details regarding the JCECE Answer key is given below:
- JCECE Answer key will be released in June 2020.
- The Answer key will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key on the official website.
- It contains all the correct answer to the questions came into the exam.
- Candidates can evaluate the result with the help of Answer key.
JCECE 2020 Result
- The Board will be released the JCECE Result in June 2020.
- Candidates may check their result on the official website of the board.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
- Combined merit list and also category-wise merit list will be prepared by the Board on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling
- Counselling will be started fro July 2020.
- Verification of the entire Document will be done at the time of counselling.
- If the candidates must produce the original documents at the time of counselling, if they fail to do so then he/she may not be considered for admission.
- Generally, Candidates are called for counselling process as per the rank list.
- Two rounds of Counselling will be conducted or maybe more.
- To participate in the counselling process the General Category Candidates are required to pay counselling Rs. 650/- fee and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in architecture, engineering, medical and many others|
Mode of Examination
Download JCECE Information Brochure Here.
official website Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam JCECE
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on JCECE 2020.”
Examinations conducted by JCECEB
jcece 2020 application form date, jcece counselling, jcece polytechnic 2020, jcece b.ed 2020, jharkhand combined 2020 application form, http //jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in counselling, jcece colleges, jcece 2019.