JCECE 2020 (Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam) is a state-level examination managed by Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board for admission in the first year of professional courses in Architecture, Engineering, Medical and many other courses. While the State Government has given the responsibility of conducting the admission/entrance test for various Institutions in the state. Candidates can check detailed information regarding JCECE 2020 examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the first year of B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree courses. The Application form will be available through online mode only. Make sure that Candidates Name, parents name must be the same as given in class 10th Mark sheet and J.C.E.C.E Application Form.
JCECE 2020 Exam Date
The Important dates of JCECE 2020 are mention below:
|Starting of application form||30 April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 May 2020|
|Admit card||12 June 2020|
|Date of exam||16 June 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||17 June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||24 June 2020|
|Counselling||12 July 2020|
JCECE 2020 Application Form
The information related to the JCECE 2020 Application Form are as follows:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JCECE 2020: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- The application form will be available from April 2020.
- Candidates can fill only one application form. More than one will not be acceptable.
- The JCECE application form 2020 will be accepted through online mode only.
- The online payment can be done through debit/credit card and for offline mode or manual transaction through a bank.
- And after submission of the form, no changes will be entertained.
- Yet, no need to send the application form to board i.e. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
JCECE 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid through an online payment.
- The application will not be refunded back in any case.
- Whereas, Service charges or Bank charges excluded
|General / BC-1 / BC-2||SC/ST|
|PCM||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCB||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for 2020 JCECE are as follows:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent or local residents of Jharkhand state.
- Also, Candidates need to produce the local or certificate of permanent residence “AWAS PARMAN PATRA” at the time of counselling.
Subject wise Eligibility
|B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)|
|BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
- No age limit for B.Tech & BHMS courses.
- For MBBS & BDS courses, applicants must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent exam with PM (physics and mathematics) as compulsory subjects, along with chemistry.
- 45% marks for General category candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories SC/ST.
BDS/MBBS Courses: Check Supreme Court decision on NEET
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent exam with PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology) and English as a compulsory subject
- Minimum 50% marks in PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology)for General candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Candidates are required to go through the medical check-up round.
JCECE 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates should prepare according to the officially prescribed syllabus.
- The Syllabus for JCECE will be released by the Board with the official Notification for JCECE.
- And the syllabus will consist of PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology) subjects.
- Also, the syllabus will be of 10+2/Senior Secondary/Intermediate level standard.
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can take an overview regarding the JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern from below:
|Mode||The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.|
|Type of Question||The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.|
|Maximum Marks||Each subject group will carry 150 marks.|
|Language||The questions in the paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.|
|Duration||The time duration will be 1 hour for Biology & mathematics and 2 hours will be given for Physics & Chemistry.|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||For each wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.|
Subject wise division of marks and subjects:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||Physics – 50||MCQs –Multiple Choice Questions|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
|PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Biotechnology)||Physics – 50||MCQs|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Biology/ Biotechnology – 50|
|PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & Mathematics)|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Biology/ Biotechnology – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
Some preparation tips for the JCECE exam are mentioned below:
- Make a smart & precise strategy to solve the questions.
- Prepare a timetable according to your course syllabus.
- Divide the preparation time as per the difficulty level of the particular subject.
- Gathered all the study materials, books of the syllabus and do not leave any topic.
- Previous year question papers are very much beneficial to aware of the exam pattern.
- Stay fit and healthy.
JCECE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate must produce the admit card at the examination centre if fail to do so than the candidate may not be permitted to examination hall under any circumstances.
- Whereas Admit card should be kept safe until the end of the admission procedure.
JCECE 2020 Answer Key
- An answer key for JCECE 2020 can be viewed online on the official website.
- It will be released in June 2020.
JCECE 2020 Result
- The Board will be released the JCECE Result in June 2020.
- Candidates may check their result on the official website of the board.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
- Combined merit list and also category-wise merit list will be prepared by the Board on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling
- Counselling will be started fro July 2020.
- Verification of the entire Document will be done at the time of counselling.
- If the candidates must produce the original documents at the time of counselling, if they fail to do so then he/she may not be considered for admission.
- Generally, Candidates are called for counselling process as per the rank list.
- Two rounds of Counselling will be conducted or maybe more.
- To participate in the counselling process the General Category Candidates are required to pay counselling Rs. 650/- fee and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in architecture, engineering, medical and many others|
Mode of Examination
Download JCECE Information Brochure Here.
official website Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam JCECE
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on JCECE 2020.”
Examinations conducted by JCECEB
cece 2020 polytechnic, jcece polytechnic, jceceb 2020, jharkhand combined 2020, jharkhand combined application form 2018, jcece 2018 application form, jcece counselling date 2018, bihar combined 2020.