KEAM 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of February 2020. KEAM 2020 also known as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Exam. Currently, it is conducted to admit students to engineering programmes. Candidates qualifying the exam can avail seats in various colleges across the state. Application Form will be released by CEE, Kerala. Further, KEAM 2020 will be held in May 2020. Aspirants can see the details about KEAM 2020 Application Form below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Further, the form can be availed from the official page of CEE, Kerala. Link for the same will be provided on this page.
KEAM 2020 Application Form Date
|KEAM 2020 Online Application form Release date||February 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||First week of March 2020|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||Last week of March 2020|
Application Fee for the exam
- Application Fee can be paid in two ways, using Security card available at a post office or using Demand Draft.
- DD used to pay should be drawn in the favor of the commissioner for Entrance Examination payable at Thiruvananthapuram from a Nationalized bank.
- Application fee- Rs 1000/- (Rs500/- for SC, 0 for ST)
KEAM 2020 Application Form
- Candidates who are wishing to apply for KEAM 2020 can do so by visiting the KEAM 2020 official website from 03 February 2020.
- Aspirants will have to register on the official website.
- Then they will have to log in using the registration ID and password and fill up all the required details as prescribed in the brochure.
- They will then have to submit the fees and take a printout of the application form. Aspirants will have to courier the Application Form along with the required documents.
How to Fill KEAM 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates will have to fill in details such as Name, Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Details about the qualifying examination, etc.
- Candidates will also have to upload a passport size image in the Application form. The required specification is:
- It should be a passport size photo, front view, covering the whole face of the candidate.
- Size of the photo should be in between 15KB and 30KB
- Candidate should write their name and date on which the photo was clicked at the bottom of the photo.
- After the successful entry of all the required details and the required declaration by the candidate, candidates will have to pay the required fees for the exam.
- Payment can be done using Net Banking/ Credit Card or Demand Draft. Detail procedure about fees payment can be seen In the KEAM 2020 Registration Process.
- Once payment is done, students can take the printout of the application and send it along with the supporting documents to the below-mentioned Address.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Any further details regarding the application process will be updated on this website as soon as any information is released by the concerned institution.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
keam 2020 login,keam 2020 registration, kerala medical entrance 2020, keam 2020 registration date, keam 2020 date, keam 2020 syllabus, keam 2020 prospectus, keam online registration 2020, keam medical 2020, keam 2020 login.