KEAM 2021 Application Form will be released soon. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 24 July 2021. It is a state-level exam for admissions in engineering and pharmacy programmes. Candidates qualifying the exam can avail seats in various colleges across the state. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details regarding the KEAM Application form.
KEAM 2021 Application Form Date
The important dates regarding the KEAM 2021 application form are mentioned below:
|KEAM 2021 Online Application form Release date||June 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||June 21|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Date||24 July 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
KEAM 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the KEAM Application form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEAM 2021 Application Form: How to Apply
- KEAM 2021 Application form will be released tentatively in the mon the first week of June 2021.
- Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only on the official website.
- Aspirants will have to first register themselves to fill the form.
- Candidates will have to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- The authority will provide correction facility to correct the mistake done by the candidate while filling the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Aspirants will have to courier the Application Form along with the required documents.
KEAM 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the Application fee are mentioned below:
|(a)Engineering / B.Pharm/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 0|
|(b)Architecture/ Medical & Allied/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Rs. 0|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||Rs. 0|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12,000 additional||Rs. 12,000 additional||Rs. 12,000|
- Application Fee can be paid in two ways, using the Security card available at a post office or using Demand Draft.
- DD used to pay should be drawn in the favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination payable at Thiruvananthapuram from a Nationalized bank.
How to Fill the KEAM 2021 Application Form?
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Application form:
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates will have to fill in details such as :
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Details about the qualifying examination
- Candidates will also have to upload the below-mentioned documents in the prescribed format.
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Thumb impression image
- The format and specifications of uploading documents are given below:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||150 x 200 px||15-30Kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||150 x 100 px||15-30Kb|
|Thumb impression image||JPG/JPEG||150 x 100 px||15-30Kb|
- It should be a passport size photo, front view, covering the whole face of the candidate.
- Candidate should write their name and date on which the photo was clicked at the bottom of the photo.
- After the successful entry of all the required details and the required declaration by the candidate, candidates will have to pay the required fees for the exam.
- Payment can be done using Net Banking/ Credit Card or Demand Draft. Detail procedure about fees payment can be seen In the KEAM 2021 Registration Process.
- Once payment is done, students can take the printout of the application and send it along with the supporting documents to the below mentioned Address.
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar
- Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Any further details regarding the application process will be updated on this website as soon as any information is released by the concerned institution.
keam 2020 registration last date, keam 2020 details, keam registration, keam 2020 syllabus, keam 2020 prospectus, keam online registration 2020, things needed for applying keam.