National Aptitude Test in Architecture – Nata Admit card contains all the important details of the candidates regarding their examination date, center, name, signature, and photograph. Therefore, NATA 2019 admit card will be essential at the time of counseling and other admission procedures. Admit card of NATA 2019 is now available from 01 April 2019 for downloading.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NATA 2019 Admit Card Dates
|NATA 2019 Availability of Admit Card||01 April 2019|
|NATA 2019 last date of Admit card||14 April 2019|
How to download NATA Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be available at NATA official website – www.nata.nic.in
- And, Find Admit Card link, The link for Admit card is available here also.
- Fill in the required information including registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, after filling the details, download the admit card.
- Produce the admit card whenever asked in the examination hall.
Important Points regarding Admit card:
In addition to this find guidelines regarding the admit card for NATA 2019.
- An admit card will be available for each candidate along with the examination center.
- Also admit card contains relevant info like i.e Name, Roll Number, Examination Center Address, time, Date, and Venue.
- first of all, candidates need to download the soft copy of the NATA admit card from the website.
- Yet, the signature printed and the photograph should not get distorted under any circumstances.
- Also, the candidates are requested to keep their NATA 2019 admit card as most noteworthy and should be kept good condition till the admission procedure complete.
Corrections in NATA Application form and NATA Admit Card
- Candidate must check the details in Admit card and match it with qualifying documents.
- While, if any candidates find the discrepancy in the same, must contact NATA examination centre and NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducting authority COA.
NATA 2019 Exam Schedule
|Date & Time of Exam||Subject & Marks of Exam|
|29 April 2019||First 90 minutes – Part A total 120 Marks|
|10:30 AM to 1:30 PM||Mathematics (MCQ) 20×2 = 40 marks (online)|
|General Aptitude (MCQ) 40×2 = 80 marks (online)|
|(Grand total of 200 marks)|
|Last 90 minutes – Part B total 80 Marks|
|Drawings (2 questions) in A4 size paper 2×40 = 80 marks|
Read more about National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2019 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||NATA Application Form|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding NATA Admit Card 2019“