NATA 2020 Admit Card will be released from June 2020. National Aptitude Test in Architecture – Admit card contains all the important details of the candidates regarding their examination date, centre, name, signature, and photograph. Therefore, NATA Admit card will be essential at the time of counselling and other admission procedures.
NATA 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card download||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date for Downloading the Hall ticket||First week of July 2020|
How to Download NATA Admit Card
- Admit card will be available at NATA official website – www.nata.nic.in
- And, Find Admit Card link, The link for Admit card is available here also.
- Fill in the required information including registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, after filling the details, download the admit card.
- Produce the admit card whenever asked in the examination hall.
Important Points regarding Admit card
In addition to this find guidelines regarding the admit card for NATA.
- An admit card will be available for each candidate along with the examination centre.
- Also admit card contains relevant info like i.e Name, Roll Number, Examination Center Address, time, Date, and Venue.
- first of all, candidates need to download the soft copy of the NATA admit card from the website.
- Yet, the signature printed and the photograph should not get distorted under any circumstances.
- Also, the candidates are requested to keep their NATA admit card as most noteworthy and should be kept good condition till the admission procedure complete.
Corrections in NATA Application form and Admit Card
- Candidate must check the details in Admit card and match it with qualifying documents.
- While, if any candidates find the discrepancy in the same, must contact NATA examination centre and NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducting authority COA.
NATA 2020 Exam Schedule
|Date & Time of Exam||Subject & Marks of Exam|
|July 2020||First 90 minutes – Part A total 120 Marks|
|10:30 AM to 1:30 PM||Mathematics (MCQ) 20×2 = 40 marks (online)|
|General Aptitude (MCQ) 40×2 = 80 marks (online)|
|(Grand total of 200 marks)|
|Last 90 minutes – Part B total 80 Marks|
|Drawings (2 questions) in A4 size paper 2×40 = 80 marks|
Read more about the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2020 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||NATA Application Form|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding NATA Admit Card 2020“