The eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2020 can be broken into various categories including General criteria and stream wise criteria. TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by TS EAMCET conducted by JNTU (Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University) Hyderabad.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or he/she can be person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
- Candidate must be a Domicile of the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Criteria for B.Tech, Bio-technology, B.Pharma, B.Sc:
- Candidate must have passed or at least appeared in (10+2Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main or optional subjects.
- And the (10+2) exam must be passed from the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Also, this (10+2) examination can also be combined with any bridge course or courses that the candidate is enrolled in the form academic year 2000 onward that is recognised by Education Authorities of the state.
- Apart from the above criteria, the candidate can also be a pass out or appearing in the Diploma final Exam for Engineering. Same, Diploma from the state board of technical education and training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh will be considered.
- At the time of admissions, the candidate must have completed 16 yrs. of age. However, there is no upper age limit.
- For B.Pharma course, the candidate must possess the same qualifications as described for the above courses. However, there is one difference and that is the candidate for the B.Pharma course must be at least 17 years of age by 31 December 2019.
Criteria for BDS and MBBS courses:
- Candidate must have passed 12th boards or equivalent examination. Also open for 12th appearing with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ Biotechnology. And English as an individual subject.
- And applicant must have scored at least 50% together in the qualifying exam. However, for the SC/ST category candidates, this minimum score is taken as 40%.
- The candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test also known as TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawahar Lal Nehru technical university, Hyderabad
For detailed information about TS EAMCET 2020 visit here.