While checking the JEE Mains 2020 result, candidates have to enter a security pin along with the application number and date of birth. Entering the pin is mandatory to check the result. NTA releases the JEE Main 2020 result twice a year in the month of January and April. The result of the January session was released on 17 January 2020. Candidates are requested to go through the article to know about the security pin.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
What is Security Pin in JEE Main?
- Security Pin is a random 06 digits character comprising of only numbers and alphabets. Security pin appears on the screen as a part of the login form.
In that login page, the candidate has to enter three things.
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
- Security pin appears on the screen and is generated randomly by the website server.
- The candidate doesn’t have to remember the security pin as it changes every time the page is refreshed.
- Candidates when visits the website to check the JEE Main 2020 result, a login page appears.
- Security pin is one of the ways the website uses to ensure that robots do not attempt to login the website.
- So we can call the security pin as a security feature.
The questions that are asked by the candidates regarding the Security pin are mentioned below:
I have forgotten the security pin! What do I do?
Candidates also ask about what should they do when they forget the security pin. The answer is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about What is Security Pin in JEE Main 2020?
- Candidates do not have to remember the security pin.
- Candidates are not assigned any permanent security pin.
- This data changes every time the page refreshes.
- Candidates simply have to enter the security pin that is appearing on the page.
The security pin section is showing blank. What to do now?
The other question that candidates ask is what to do when the section of security pin is showing blank.
- Yes, this is a common issue. candidates are advised to stay calm as this is simply a server issue or an internet problem.
- Sometimes when there is too much load/traffic on the website or your internet is slow the security pin does not load.
- So if candidates are facing the issue, then they are advised to try again in 5-10 minutes time.
JEE Main 2020 Result
The vital information regarding the JEE Main 2020 Result is mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The JEE Main 2020 Result is available on the official website.
- Candidates can view the result by login their account using registration ID and password.
Steps to view the JEE Main 2020 result is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Then click the link “View Result/Score Card”.
- Then on the next page, a new page will appear.
- Enter the application number you were assigned during registration.
- Enter the date of birth you had entered in the application form.
- Then enter the security pin that is provided on the page.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After the submission of details, a new page will be redirected displaying the result.
JEE main 2020 Official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in