BML Munjal University Faculty Openings – School of Management requires faculty for Finance and Accounting, And specifically in Forensic Accounting Faculty. Candidates should be an MBA with Finance /MSc (Finance)/MFC/ C.A/ICWA/CS with PhD in Financial Management and Accounting areas. Also Should be able to handle courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD level independently.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BML Munjal University Faculty Openings
School of Management (SOM) at BML Munjal University having openings for Teaching Members at various levels i.e Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
And, The candidate’s background should be from areas include Banking, Credit Risk Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Services and Financial Resource Analysis, Forensic Accounting, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management. Also from Investment Banking, Derivative Trading and Fixed Income Securities.
Faculty with a PhD from abroad/premier business schools like IITs/IIMs will be given preference. Applying Faculty should have significant research and publication in the areas above mention.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BML Munjal University Faculty Openings: Gurgaon
The Faculty positioned is expected to perform 3 high-priority tasks at School of Management. And, these are
- Knowledge Creation (through research and publicising the papers in ABDC rated/FT 40 journals).
- Knowledge Dissemination (through teaching, training and counselling).
- And Institution Building (through sharing various key academic and administrative responsibilities).
The contribution will be ideally 40:40:20 respectively.
Role of Faculty at BML Munjal University
Faculty are expected to play the role of gardeners who should have the dedication
for building a nursery of future leaders. Also, should bring in practical and
experiential learning into the classrooms of BML Munjal University. The faculty ought to contribute towards building the university as a storehouse of information in South Asia
The faculty ought to contribute towards building the university as a storehouse of information in South Asia. whereas the instructional method ought to be Indian in nature and worldwide in viewpoint. Also the faculty, instead of concentrating on individual discipline, should open their mind and show them the possibilities of working multidisciplinary subjects.
The faculty members are required to concentrate on the university core values in their thought and also conduct in the school. The SOM prefers teamwork in both teaching and research while respecting the individual brilliance across disciplines.
Therefore for more details visit Career page of BML Munjal University Faculty Openings