J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test PET 2019 second counselling will be started from 27 June 2019. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (BOPEE) has announced PET 2019, A Common Entrance Test named as Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (PET 2019) to shortlist aspirants for admission into 3-year Diploma Polytechnic Engineering Courses at various centres in Jammu and Kashmir. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Update: JK PET 2019 second counselling will be started from 27 June 2019.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2019 (PET) Exam Result has been released on 03 May 2019.
J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test PET 2019 Important Dates
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations University has announced PET 2019 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||04 January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 March 2019(Extended)|
|Availability of Admit Card||22 March 2019|
|Entrance Examination||07 April 2019|
|Result Declaration||03 May 2019|
|Counselling||13 May 2019
Qualification Criteria for PET 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the PET 2019 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates must have passed Science and Math subjects in the 10th class examination at the time of counselling and secured a percentage of marks as a minimum of 40% and 37% for Reserved Categories.
Read about Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2019) Here.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test PET 2019
The Seat Matrix for different Categories for different subjects are:
|1.||Open Merit (OM)||50|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02|
|5.||Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02|
|6.||Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01|
|7.||Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02|
|8.||Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20|
|9.||Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03|
|10.||Children of Defense Personnel (CDP) *||03|
NOTE*: Tuition fee Waiver (TFW): 05% (Over and above intake capacity)
How to Apply for PET 2019?
The steps to apply for JK polytechnic online form for admissions is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at jkbopee.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for PET 2019?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for PET 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of jkbopee.
The Application Fees for PET 2019 for the different category is:
|1.||All||To be announced later|
How to download Admit Card for PET 2019?
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the PET 2019. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for various subjects for PET 2019 is given below. For More Detailed Syllabus, Login to the official Website.
|Subject||Topic||No. of Questions|
|ENGLISH||PRONOUNS-TYPE & USES||4|
|CONJUNCTION-TYPES & USES||4|
|MODELS-MODAL AUXILIARIES & THEIR USES||4|
|REPORTED SPEECH-CHANGES IN VERB||3|
|CLAUSES-TYPES OF CLAUSES AND THEIR USES||3|
|TO-INFINITIVE AND-HING FORMS||3|
|OTHER SENTENCE PATTERNS||3|
|PHYSICS||LIGHT-REFLECTION AND REFRACTION||12|
|THE HUMAN EYE AND THE COLOURFUL WORLD||5|
|MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT||10|
|SOURCES OF ENERGY||8|
|CHEMISTRY||CHEMICAL REACTIONS AND EQUATION||5|
|PERIODIC CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS||4|
|CARBON AND ITS COMPOUNDS||10|
|METALS AND NON-METALS||6|
|ACIDS BASES AND SALTS||5|
|PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATION IN TWO VARIABLES||6|
|INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY||10|
|HEIGHTS AND DISTANCES||3|
|SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES||10|
Documents Required at the time Of Admission Under JKBOPEE 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test Official Address and Web Links
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block
Jammu – 180012
To Download the Official Notification, CLICK HERE
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test. and read about JKCET 2019 Here.
jkcet colleges, jkbopee polytechnic,jkcet online form, www.jkbopee.net notifications.