Odisha JEE 2020 Admit Card will be available online from April 2020 after the completion of registration process. Odisha JEE 2020 is conducted in the state of Odisha for admission to various colleges in the state. This Examination is organised by PPB (Policy Planning Body), Odisha. OJEE 2020 will be conducted in May 2020 and Special OJEE will be conducted in the third week of July 2020. And, candidates applying for admission in Engineering, Management and Medical may apply for the entrance test. Details regarding the Odisha JEE Admit Card can be seen below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Odisha JEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the following points to get useful information about admit card for Odisha JEE 2020
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from April 2020 onward.
- Candidates will have to download the Odisha JEE Admit Card and carry it with them to the examination center.
- Moreover, the applicants cannot appear for the test without a valid Admit Card.
- Also, candidates need to submit a copy of the Admit Card during the examination.
- Therefore, candidates should take a Xerox and preserve it for further use.
- And, the candidates must also verify the details printed on the Admit card.
- In case, of any discrepancy applicants should report to the authorities as soon as possible.
- The Admit Card must be provided during document verification for counselling purpose.
- Finally, the candidates should preserve the Admit card even after completion of Odisha JEE 2020 Entrance Examination.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Log in to official website of OJEE 2020.
- Click on the link ‘ OJEE Admit card’.
- Enter the required details i.e, Application no., password, security pin.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit admit card and print at least 2 copies of it.
OJEE Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card Available||Last week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
Details On The Admit Card
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name||Date and Time of Examination||Roll number||Registration Number||Mailing Address||Category|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth||Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph||Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper||–|
Discrepancy In Admit Card
If candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, candidate must contact the Authorities before due date. Some possible errors include:
- Misspelled Name
- Incorrect status
- Different allotted Test City
- Photograph not visible
- Difficulty in downloading the Admit card
Candidates can mail at [email protected] to register their complaints.
Contact the Head Office:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Odisha JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
District- Khorda, Bhubaneshwar- 751030
Phone number: 0674-6552455, 0674-6552456, 0674-6552457, 0674-6552458
Official website link to download admits card: http://ojee.nic.in.
ojee mba 2020, aoc admit card, orissa combined, odisha medical entrance exam 2020.
ojee admit card 2018 download, ojee admit card 2018 download pdf, 2nd ojee admit card 2018, odisha admit card, pg admit card 2018 odisha, , 2nd ojee 2017 admit card, ojee 2020.