Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling or OJEE 2020 counselling is conducted for admission into Lateral entry to B. Tech, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Plan and Integrated MBA and various other courses lying under Odisha JEE 2020. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech. Courses in Odisha can apply for Odisha JEE 2020. After the Odisha JEE 2020 Results are out, the shortlisted candidate will be informed through their profile on Odisha JEE Website. The counselling is expected to happen in the last week of June. Read the article below for more details regarding Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling Date
|Candidate registration, Choice fill
|21 June 2020|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment based on choice filled-in by the candidates as on 23rd June 2020, 4 PM||27 June 2020|
|Choice lock facility Activation using OTP||29 June 2020|
|End of Registration||30 June 2020|
|Display of Allotment Round-I||05 July 2020|
|Document Verification at Nodal
|06 – 12 July 2020|
|Withdrawal at Nodal centres||07 – 12 July 2020|
|Display of Allotment Round-II
|14 July 2020|
|Document Verification at Nodal
Canters For Newly allotted
|16 – 18 July 2020|
|Withdraw||16 – 20 July 2020|
|Final Allotment||22 July 2020|
|Document verification for new
|23 July 2020|
|Registration, choice fill for 1st phase left
out and Special OJEE 2020 Candidates
|25 July 2020|
|End of Registration and Choice lock||27 July 2020|
|Display of Allotment Round 1||30 July 2020|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centres||01 – 02 August 2020|
|Display of Final Allotment and Surrender
of vacant seats
|03 August 2020|
For Other Courses
|Courses||B.Tech (LE)||MBA/MCA/MCA (LE)||M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharm||B.Pharm||B.Arch|
|Registration/Choice Filling||02 to 15 July 2020||27 June to 10 July 2020||28 June to 13 July 2020||28 to 15 July 2020||29 to 15 July 2020|
|Mock Result||11 July 2020||08 July 2020||09 July 2020||13 July 2020||NA|
|Choice Locking||14 to 15 July 2020||09 to 10 July 2020||12 to 13h July 2020||14 to 15 July 2020||14 to 15 July 2020|
|Allotment Result (1st Round)||16 July 2020||16 July 2020||16 July 2020||17 July 2020||17 July 2020|
|Documents Verification||19 to 23 July 2020||19 to 23 July 2020||22 to 25 July 2020||24 to 27 July 2020||21 to 23 July 2020|
|Allotment Result (2nd Round)||24 July 2020||24 July 2020||28 July 2020||29 July 2020||25 July 2020|
|Document Verification||25 to 26 July 2020||25 to 26 July 2020||29 July 2020||01 to 02 August 2020||27 July 2020|
|Withdraw||20 to 23 July 2020 & 25 to 26 July 2020||20 to 23 July 2020 & 25 to 26 July 2020||23 to 29 July 2020||25 to 27 July 2020 & 01 to 02 August 2020||22 to 23 July 2020 & 27 July 2020|
|Final Allotment||27 July 2020||26 July 2020||01 August 2020||04 August 2020||29 July 2020|
|Document Verification||28 July 2020||27 July 2020||03 August 2020||06 August 2020||01 August 2020|
Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling
First of all, A Candidate is required to submit their branch preferences along with various other details such as score, mobile number, name, etc. in the web-based counselling application. Candidates will also have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 450/- for enrolment in the counselling procedure. Candidates will be called in according to the merit lists. There will be a separate list for reserved categories and physically handicapped students. Candidates can check every detail required at the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling: Choice Filling, Seat Allotment Process
Documents required for Odisha JEE 2020 Counselling
The documents required for OJEE Counselling 2020 is listed below.
- Odisha JEE 2020 Admit card.
- Proof of Identity.
- Original Date of Birth Certificate.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate the school last attended.
OJEE 2020 Counselling Process
- Candidates should carry around 6 passport-size colour photographs and attested photocopy of all the documents mentioned above.
- Candidates who will be absent on the given counselling date will be considered rejected.
- And, no seat will be reserved for them for further rounds of counselling.
- Candidates will have to pay the required admission fee after successful document verification and counselling.
Odisha JEE 2020 Seat Allotment
- The Seat Allotment in Odisha JEE will be done after proper verification of eligibility, rank, and the reservation applicable for the different category.
- Further, Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their institute and branch preferences.
- The seat allotment will be updated in the last round of counselling after removing the candidates who were not present at the counselling venue in person.
- Therefore, the candidates will get the admissions for the vacant seats in the last phase of counselling.
Finally, After the seat allotment is final, each of the candidates must download the allotment letter and pay the fee to complete the admission process.
Admission OJEE 2020
- Candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech courses have appeared in JEE Main 2020.
- Admission will be based on JEE Main scores.
- After the process of seat allotment, the candidate must report to the allotted college/ Institution on given time and date.
Candidates have to submit the original documents and fee to the allotted college/ Institution. List of documents is given below:
- Nativity Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet (for DOB proof)
- Passing Certificate 10+2
- OJEE admit card
- JEE Main Scorecard
- Category Certificate
- OJEE Registration slip
For all further information regarding exact dates and documents to be carried during Odisha JEE 2020 counselling, candidates are requested to visit this page.