OJEE 2023 Counselling will be conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee. OJEEC was formed as per the provisions of the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fee) Act, 2007. 2023. The counselling will be held in 3 rounds in total. First, the candidate needs to register with their basic details, followed by choice filling of courses and college. This is followed by the seat allotment for admission. Selected candidates need to report to the allotted venue for the document verification, only in the OJEE 2023 final allotment round. Check the steps to register, how to do a choice filling, much more regarding the OJEE 2023 Counselling in the below given article.
- OJEE 2023 exam will be held on May 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, 2023.
- OJEE 2023 counselling will be conducted after the declaration of the OJEE 2023 results.
- The counselling process will be conducted online, and candidates who have qualified in the OJEE 2023 exam will be eligible to participate.
OJEE 2023 Counselling Schedule
The candidates can check below in the table tentative dates for B.TECH, B.ARCH and Int. M.Sc Counselling of OJEE 2023:
For MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech Courses:
OJEE Counselling Tentative Dates
|Candidate registration, Choice fill|
|13th June 2023|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment Result||30th June 2023|
|Choice locking||6th to 8th July 2023|
|Display of Allotment Round-I||10th July 2023|
|Seat Allotment- Round I||10th July 2023|
|Online reporting||10th to 14th July 2023|
|Last date to respond query||14th July 2023|
|With-drawl||11th to 15th July 2023|
|Seat allotment- Round 2||19th July 2023|
|Online reporting||19th to 22nd July 2023|
|With-drawl||20th to 23rd July 2023|
|Special OJEE counselling registration||19th to 23rd July 2023|
|Final round seat allotment||25th July 2023|
|Online reporting||25th to 26th July 2023|
For B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Int. M.Sc:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Candidate registration, Choice fill|
|26th May 2023|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment Result||23rd June 2023|
|Choice locking||24th to 25th June 2023|
|Display of Allotment Round-I||1st July 2023|
|Online Document Verification / Responses to query by the candidates||1st to 8th July 2023|
|Withdrawal at Nodal centres||2nd to 11th July 2023|
|Special OJEE counselling registration||15th to 19th July 2023|
|Online Document Verification / Responses to query by the candidates||15th to 19th July 2023|
|Withdrawal||15th to 20th July 2023|
|Final Allotment||22nd July 2023|
|Online Document verification||22nd to 24th July 2023|
Documents to be Uploaded for OJEE 2023 Counselling
Here is the list of documents to be uploaded online for OJEE 2023 Counselling verification:
- Downloaded rank card (OJEE/JEE(Main)/ or Scorecard (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GATE/GPAT/NIMCET etc.)
- X or any other relevant certificate for date of birth/ Birth Certificate
- Mark sheets
- 10 + 2 or XII Mark Sheet
- Final Diploma Mark Sheet
- BCA, B.Sc./+3 Sc (IT/CSE) Mark Sheet
- +3 Mark sheet
- B. Tech/ B. Arch/B. Pharm, final mark sheet
- Pass Certificates
- 10 + 2 Pass certificate [For Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Integrated MBA etc]
- Final Diploma Pass Certificate (for Lateral Entry to B.Tech)
- BCA, B.Sc/+3 Sc [IT/CSE] Pass certificate for MCA
- B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm pass certificate for PGAT (M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/M.Pharm.
- Resident/Nativity Certificate from concerned Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. (Preferably Online Certificate)
- Original SC/ST certificate
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates
- Green Card issued by the Family Welfare Department of Govt. Of Odisha.
- For Ex-Serviceman, candidates have to apply at Rajya Sainik Board to verify whether their name is recommended or not.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL) category
- Certificates/Documents in support of NRI.
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse. Employer: Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of India undertakings / Govt. of Odisha undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Full-time work experience certificate of a minimum of two years in a registered firm / Company/ Industry/ Educational and Government/ Autonomous Organisation in the relevant field
How to Register for OJEE 2023 Counselling?
Candidates can follow the below steps for OJEE 2023 Counselling Registration:
Registration Process steps:
STEP 1: Visit the OJEE official website
STEP 2: Then, click on the appropriate course & for registration. Candidates need to enter the following credentials.
- Application number for JEE MAIN candidates
- Roll Number for others
- Name of candidate
- Mobile Number
- email id
- security question
STEP 3: After password submission, the registration confirmation is sent to the candidates on their phone.
STEP 1: After successful registration, click on the option for an application form. Enter the following details.
- Special Category
- Green Card,
- Physically Challenged
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Roll number
- Institute, year of passing,
- marks secured
- full marks
- subject wise
- address of the candidate
STEP 2: Then, upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format only.
STEP 3: After filling the application form, the candidate has to pay the registration fee of Rs. 450/- via credit/debit and net banking facility.
How to do Choice Filling for OJEE 2023 Counselling?
The registered candidates have to do choice filling for OJEE Counselling via online mode by below-given steps:
STEP 1: First of all, click on the Choice Filling & Locking option on the candidate dashboard.
STEP 2: Next, add/delete courses and college choices in order of preference. Also, it can be swapped & moved.
STEP 3: After the selection of choices, click on the lock option. After the choices will be locked no edit can be made.
STEP 4: After selection, click on the print out of Filled in Choice Slip and keep it safe.
OJEE 2023 Counselling Seat Allotment
After Choice locking, the temporary allotment will be sent to the aspirants through SMS on their registered mobile number. They can also check on the official website. The process is the option-based up-gradation system. Candidates can select any of the three options in the OJEE 2023 Counselling Seat Allotment.
- Freeze: The candidate can freeze options if they are confirmed with the seat allotment.
- Float: Candidate can pay the fee and choose float for more options.
- Upload document: After seat allotment, the candidate has to upload documents in pdf format.
- Pay Admission Fee of Rs.10,000 ( Gen) or 5000/- (SC /ST ) through online mode.
NOTE - Candidates who have withdrawn from counselling after the temporary allotment stage or have frozen their allotment after 1st round can move to further rounds.
OJEE 2023 Counselling Final Allotment
The Final Allotment status is provided in the login on the official website. All the finally allotted candidates can download the final allotment letter. Candidates cannot withdraw their seat at this stage. Thereafter, the selected candidates have to report for documents verification. They need to carry all the original documents only to the venue.