OJEE 2023 exam was conducted from May 8, 2023, to May 12, 2023. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2023 is Computer Based (Online) test held once a year to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. OJEE 2023 is conducted for admission to various courses including BPharm, MCA, MSc (Comp Sc), MBA, Int. MBA, BCAT, MTech, MTech (part-time), MArch, MPlan, MPharm, and lateral entry to BTech, BPharm courses in government and private universities and colleges of Odisha. The applications will be submitted separately according to the courses. Interested candidates can fill out the application form in online mode only. Candidates must go through the given below article concerning with OJEE 2023 application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and so on.
OJEE 2023 Latest Updates
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has released the OJEE rank card 2023 for 48,000 candidates.
- Candidates can download the rank card from the official website, ojee.nic.in.
- The OJEE results 2023 are based on the All India Rank of Odisha State candidates in the JEE Main 2023.
- Around 56,000 candidates registered for the exam, out of which 48,815 appeared.
- To check the results, students need to enter their application number, date of birth, and captcha code on the OJEE rank card download link.
- The OJEE counselling process for BTech, BArch, and BPlanning programs has commenced.
- Students with JEE Main Common Rank (CRL) who wish to pursue engineering in government or private colleges in Odisha must participate in the OJEE counselling process.
OJEE 2023 Exam Status
Applicants can check the essential information related to the OJEE 2023 which is mentioned below:
OJEE Exam Status
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2023 Registration
May 8 to 15, 2023
OJEE 2023 Exam Date
Candidates can check here all the important OJEE 2023 dates in the given table below:
OJEE Exam Dates
|OJEE 2023 exam||Dates|
|Last date to fill OJEE 2023 application form||March 20, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 20, 2023|
|OJEE exam dates||May 8, 9, 11, 12, 15|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June|
OJEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the OJEE 2023 Application form which will be carried out online only. Check all the essential information related to OJEE 2023 Application Form given below:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any correction facility in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the printout copy of their filled registration form for further process.
OJEE 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise OJEE 2023 application fees in the given mentioned table:
OJEE Registration Fees 2023
|Single Course||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of payment
- If candidates apply for more than one course Rs.500/- for each course will be added.
- The candidates can pay the application fee by using a debit card/ credit card (VISA / Master / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
- The application fee can also be paid by cash in any SBI Branch via E-Challan or Demand Draft.
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check their eligibility for the exam before applying. The Eligibility Criteria for some of the courses are provided under-
- For B.Pharma: A candidate should have qualified class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocation subjects and have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
- For Engineering & Technology: A candidate must have passed a 3-year diploma course from a UGC/AICTE/SCTE&VT institute securing a minimum of 45% marks in relevant discipline.
- Have Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies /Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- For MCA: A candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks and have mathematics at 10+2 level. BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS/IST/ITM) candidates are not compulsory to have mathematics at 10+2 level.
- For MBA: A candidate must have passed a 3/4/5 year bachelor’s degree securing a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university/college/institute.
- Tech: A candidate must have done B.Tech/M.Sc from a recognized university/college securing at least 50% marks.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the OJEE Exam Pattern for session 2023 so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure which is given below:
OJEE Paper Pattern 2023
|Exam Mode||Online |
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||-1 mark for each wrong answer|
|Number of Questions||Vary from paper to paper|
Given below are the distribution of marks for different courses:
Total no. of Questions
OJEE 2023 Syllabus
Candidates should check the OJEE Syllabus given below:
- Measurements and Motion
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Characteristics of Materials
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Wave motion
- Electronic Devices
- Relativity and Nuclear Physic
- Solid State
- Liquid State
- Gaseous State
- Atoms and molecules
- Structure of atoms and molecules
- Chemical bonds
- Periodic classification
- Types of chemical reaction
- Nuclear chemistry
- Metals and metallurgy
- Algebra of sets
- Number system
- Determinants and matrices
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Quadratic polynomials
- Sequence and Series
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Probability and statistics
- Number system
- Diversity of plant life
- Morphology of angiosperms
- Taxonomy of flowering plants
- Continuity of life
- Recombinant DNA and Tissue culture technique
- Economic Botany
- Animal Physiology
- Diversity of Animal life
OJEE 2023 Preparation Tips
OJEE Preparation tips 2023 are very natural which we simply ignore always but we should try to implement these :
- Go thoroughly through the syllabus and get an idea of the topics needed to be studied.
- Plan a timetable according to you on which you can work easily and won't be deviated further.
- Go through the previous question papers over and over and try to solve them using a watch.
- Always make short notes so that at last you will not be shuffled up.
- Never forget to revise the topic when starting a new topic.
OJEE 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download their OJEE 2023 Admit Card from the official website. Candidates have to log in on the official website of conducting authority. Check all the important information related to OJEE hall ticket 2023 from below:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website, the authority will not send the hall ticket via post or SMS.
- For downloading the Odisha Joint entrance exam admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Candidates need to enter some required details.
- Candidates should check their admit card carefully and ensure that every detail that admit card contains, such as exam day and time, centre name and address, etc.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their entry card for examination and carry it in the examination hall and government photo ID proof.
OJEE 2023 Result
The Result will be published on the website by the online process. The Result will not be accessible to students who have not given the exam and will have to download it with the date of birth. OJEE Result 2023
will be published after the commencement of the exam. Candidates can view their OJEE Rank Card
and score online
mode. The merit list will be published online and prepared for each reserved category.
- The students can take part in counselling based on their scores.
- The Result will describe the student’s performance in the examination, their roll no, the name of the examination, and many more.
- Students will access their scores from the official website.
- The exam body will publish the score online. The merit list will be made by the concerned body as per marks gained in the Exam for several courses
OJEE 2023 Counselling
The details regarding the OJEE Counselling 2023 are given below.
- OJEE Counselling 2023 will be conducted on 15 October and 19 October 2023.
- The seats are booked online only according to the courses and the colleges are chosen by individuals.
- Priority will be been given to the meritorious.
- During the OJEE counselling, the candidates have to bring the original documents with the Photostats with them for the verification process.
- When the candidate is satisfied with the allotment of the seat, then he/she needs to report to the concerned college to finish the admission formalities.
Special Extermination Notice for Admission into B.Tech 1st Year
Given rescheduling of the academic session for 2023-23, an entrance examination is going to be conducted for admission into 1 st year B.Tech. courses of all Govt and Private Engineering Colleges of Odisha against the vacancy seats left out after 1st phase OJEE counselling only for those students, who have not been able to appear in the JEE (Main) – 2023.
OJEE 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the OJEE Exam Centre list given below:
OJEE 2023 Answer Key
OJEE 2023 Answer Key will be released on the official website of OJEE itself, for candidates to check their probable score. The Answer Key will be available for various courses. Those who have appeared in the examination will only be able to access the official set of answer key. In case the candidates find any type of discrepancy in the answer key they can object to payment of a few amount per question along with it they will have to submit the academic proof.
OJEE 2023 Highlights
Candidates must check the basic information of OJEE entrance exam from the given below table:
Name of the Examination
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee (OJEEC)
OJEE 2023 Official Website
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee
Consequent upon the provisions of the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fee) Act,2007, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee is formed on the recommendation of the Policy Planning Body with due approval by the Government ( Skill Development and Technical Education Department) following the resolution no: I-TTE-45/2013-3842/ETET dated 04.07.2013 to hold Common Entrance Examinations for admission to the Undergraduate/Postgraduate Level Professional Courses in the State of Odisha.