OJEE 2023 Application form will be released on February 10, 2024 by the OJEEC (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee). Exams will take place between the 1st and 2nd weeks of May, 2024. Candidates will be able to fill the application form in onlne mode from the official website. The conducting body conducts this entrance exam to offer admission to the eligible candidates in B.Pharm, MBA, M.Plan, M.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, Int. MBA and lateral B.Pharm/ B.Tech, MCA courses at the state level. The Exam is conducted in online mode. This entrance exam provides admission once a year. Candidates should check the OJEE Application Form 2024 article below to know all the essential details concerned with the form.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Authority released the notification and exam dates for OJEE 2024 on February 10, 2024.
- The registration process commenced on February 10 and will close on March 20, 2024.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2024 is Computer Based (Online) examination will be conducted on May 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. The reserved date for the exam is May 15.
OJEE 2024 Application Form Dates
Candidates are required to refer to the table mentioned below to know the dates for the application form:
OJEE Registration Date 2024
Application form last date
OJEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can fill the OJEE 2024 Application Form on the official website.
- The aspiring candidates can only apply for one Application for different courses and only through the online mode.
- The authority will not accept the application form other than online mode.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The candidates can register one time only with a particular e-mail ID. If they have to register again, a new mail ID must be used.
- Similarly, name, date of birth, etc., cannot be the same for two different users.
- After filling the application form and making the payment, if confirmation does not appear on the screen, the form must be re-submitted.
- The updates regarding the examination shall be sent via. E-mail only. Hence, the candidates are suggested to give a valid and working e-mail ID.
- Once the application form is submitted, corrections cannot be made. Hence, the details must be entered very carefully and precisely.
- The candidates have to check the list of available exam centers before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must choose the correct option and select the correct entrance test to appear among all the different available options of five. After successfully submitting the correct choice of the course that the candidate desires, the documents and fees for the Application Form process are said to be completed.
OJEE 2024 Application Form Fee
Authority has divided the OJEE 2024 Application Fee according to the different groups. Candidates should check these groups from the mention below table:
Application Form Type
B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)
Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students) 2. Lateral Entry to B.Tech ( B. Sc. Students) 3. Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
MBA/ MCA/ Lateral Entry to MCA
M Tech, M Tech (Part-Time course for working personnel), M Plan. (PGAT) 2. M Arch 3. M Pharm
For combined courses MBA and MCA, MBA, and PGAT
Candidates need to check the OJEE Application Fees 2024 from the given mention table:
OJEE Registration Fees 2024
Mode of Application Fee payment: The Application Fee payment can be made through any of the following mentioned methods :
- If candidates apply for more than one course Rs.500/- for each course will be added.
- By Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
- Remittance through e-Challan by a deposit in OJEE 2024 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
Document Required for OJEE Application Form 2024
The crucial documents that the candidates are required for the registration/ application process are as follows:
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of his/ her recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
How to Apply for OJEE 2024?
Candidates can get the OJEE 2021 Application Form from the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates must read the given below details related to the steps to fill OJEE registration form 2024 to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
1: Registration and Password Creation
- The desired candidate must visit the examination's official website and click on “Online Registration Link.”
- The candidates are required to create a password by clicking on online student Registration.
- Eventually, they must choose the type of Application Form they want to fill from A, B, C, D, and E.
2: Fill up the Application Form
After the candidates are done choosing their application type, they need to fill in all the necessary details in their respective Application Form.
The following details of the candidate are needed to be there mentioned in the OJEE 2021 Application Form. All these important details should be correct and valid.
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
- Choice of course
- Choice of Exam
- Year passing
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- STD/ISD code
3: Upload Images
The next step of the process would be to upload your Photograph and Signature along with the Thumb impression of yours as per the mentioned specifications.
The Image specifications that must be uploaded in OJEE 2020 Application Form is mentioned below:
3.5cm * 1.5cm
5kb – 50kb
3.5cm * 4.5cm
5kb – 99kb
Left thumb impression
3.5cm * 1.5cm
5kb – 51kb
4: Make Payment
To complete your application form process, you must pay the Application Fee as per the type of your form.
5: Confirmation page
After the successful payment for your Application Fee, the candidates should take out a print of the confirmation page to confirm all their necessary details and final submission of their OJEE 2020 examination Application Form.
OJEE 2024 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the list of OJEE Exam Centres below:
OJEE 2024 Application Form Correction
To correct details in the application form of OJEE 2024, one chance is provided. After submitting the form, candidates have to look for the application form correction window to open. If there are mistakes in the form, this facility can be used to correct or edit any form.
The form correction facility was made available for the first time last year. Accordingly, candidates were allowed to make changes in all the fields, except for the application form type and personal details.
OJEE 2024 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download Odisha Joint Entrance Examination admit card online at one.nic.in. For downloading OJEE 2024 admit card, candidates can enter the user id and password.