Haryana ITI Admission 2019: Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana conducts Haryana ITI Admission 2019 for candidates seeking admission into the ITI institutes of the state of Haryana. Due to increasing number of applicants in the past couple of years, there is a lack of seats. The current scenario demands the introduction of new ITI colleges in all the states of India. Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Latest Update
- The application form and notification dates are announced by Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana.
- Haryana ITI – Admission 2019, Counselling, Results 2019-20 detailed information is given below.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online application form starting date||27 June 2019|
|Last date of application form||12 July 2019|
|Regular classes will start from||August 2019|
|1st Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||Third week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||Last week of July 2019|
|3rd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||First week of August 2019|
Read about Haryana B.Tech Admission Here.
Haryana ITI – Admission 2019 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Haryana ITI Admission|
|Conducting Body||Industrial Training Department (ITI) Haryana|
|Admission Form Status||Available|
|Online Registration Starts||27 June 2019|
|Result Date||July 2019|
|Counselling||July 2019 onwards|
Haryana ITI Courses Offered
(Engineering/Non-Engineering) Technical Industries Courses in various fields for session 2087-19. 116 Govt. ITIs and 33 Govt. ITIs for Women), as well as 223 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme, are as follows:
- Fashion Design Technology
- Footwear Maker
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Forger & Heat Treater
- Foundryman Technician (Old Name Foundryman)
- Hospital House Keeping Information
- Communication Technology System
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- IT & ESM ICTSM Instrument Mechanic
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- IT Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic (Old Name – Lift Mechanic)
- Leather Goods Maker
- Litho Offset Machine Minder
- Machinist Maintenance
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Agricultural
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
Download the seat matrix for Haryana Government ITI .
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana ITI Admission 2019: Application Form, Result, Counselling
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply through the official website. Candidates need to fill all the details correctly such as the name, age, educational qualifications etc. There will be an application fee of Rs. 100 which every applicant will pay. The application fee can be paid via online modes such as credit card, debit card or net. For the candidates of the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 25. There will be no application fee for the female applicants.
Haryana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for Haryana ITI Admission 2019 is given here.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants wishing to apply should have required qualification to take admission into defined /offered courses which are on the basis of 8th passed, 10th passed or 12th qualified students while Admission Seeker for Advance Module of COE, should have ITI or should have the training of Basic Module.
- Age Limit: To be an Eligible candidate to apply, Minimum age 14 years for admission.
Haryana ITI 2019 Admission Procedure
- The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the merit list for admission into the ITI institutes of Haryana.
- Educational qualification of candidates, category (social community), and seat availability will also influence the merit list.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the entrance exam and the educational qualifications they have, the merit list will be made
- There will be four rounds of counselling. The counselling rounds might be extended, in case the seats are vacant.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Merit List
The ranks and merit list are announced by Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana.
- Seat allotment and counselling process will start, according to the merit list.
- Merit list will be released after filling the application form and % evaluation process.
- Merit list will show the top candidates.
- The merit list will be released in mid of June to mid of July 2019.
- Top candidates will have the preference in the admission process.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Counselling
The procedure for Haryana ITI Counselling is given below:
- Counselling is the final step of the admission process.
- On the basis of merit list candidates will be provided admission.
- Candidates will choose trades and colleges of their choices in counselling round.
- After the publication of Merit list, the counselling process will be started.
- Those students will score higher or equal to the cut-off list be eligible for the counselling process.
- Documents verification will be done in the counselling round.
- Candidates are required to bring the photocopies of original documents.
Document required during Counselling
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by the education board.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- One valid photo identity Proof.
- Category Certificate.
Stay tuned for Haryana ITI Admission 2019 conducted by Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana.