Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Official dates for DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY admission counselling is mention here.
The schedule of different Admission processes for Diploma Engineering is as follow:
|Application form release||1st week of May 2020|
|Application form submission||2nd week of June 2020|
|Application fee last date||2nd week of June 2020|
|Document verification||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for document verification||2nd week of June 2020|
|Inter-se-merit display starts||2nd week of June 20 202020|
|Inter-se-merit display closes||2nd week of July 2020|
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry:
The schedule of different Admission processes for Diploma Engineering-Lateral Entry is as follow:
|Application form release||Last week of April 2020|
|Application form last date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of May 2020|
|Admit card releases||Last week of May 2020|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 exam date||Last week of May 2020|
|DET Haryana Result declaration||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date for declaration of result||2nd week of August 2020|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Online Registration of Application Form
Candidates are to register for the Haryana DET through online mode from the website.
The application for the Haryana Polytechnic will be started from 15 April 2020.
The entries for the application will close by 10 June 2020.
Candidates have to keep a printed copy of the application form and send it to the nearby collection centre or HSTES, Panchkula, along with a self-attested copy of all the required documents and fee receipt.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of coloured photograph and signature in JPEG in the prescribed format.
- The candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during the process of registration.
- Corrections can be made by the candidates during the verification process at the designated centres.
- The printed applications need not be sent to the board.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 (DET) Application Fee
- Aspirants applying have to deposit Rs. 500/- as a registration fee.
- The registration fee for Applicants falling under the reserved category (SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls) has to deposit Rs. 200/-.
- It must be noted that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Aspirants can make the payment online through debit/credit card or e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 (DET)
There are no age limit criteria to apply for these courses.
Criteria for Qualification (Diploma Engineering- 3 years)
Subjects: Aspirants have to pass the examination in each subject of Mathematics and Science.
Criteria for Qualification (Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering)
- Criteria for Qualification (Diploma in Pharmacy)
Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed 12th Board examination from a recognized board.
Minimum marks: Applicants have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the above exam.
Exam Pattern (DET-LE)
The exam commences in Online (Computer Based) mode.
The questions are in English and Hindi language both.
The questions asked will be of objective type (MCQs).
The examination consists of 100 questions.
The time limit given to solve the examination will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
There will be No negative marking for any incorrect answer and for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- General Awareness.
Admit card for Haryana DET (LE)
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Result 2020
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020
What are the documents required at the time of Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020?
Following Documents required at the time of counselling of Haryana Polytechnic 2020.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card 2020
- Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card (LE) 2020
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate