Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Official dates for DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY admission counselling is mention here.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The schedule of different Admission processes for Diploma Engineering is as follow:
|Application form release||May 2020|
|Application form submission||June 2020|
|Application fee last date||June 2020|
|Document verification||May 2020|
|Last date for document verification||June 2020|
|Inter-se-merit display starts||June 2020|
|Inter-se-merit display closes||July 2020|
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry:
The schedule of different Admission processes for Diploma Engineering-Lateral Entry is as follow:
|Application form release||May 2020|
|Application form last date||May 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||May 2020|
|Admit card releases||May 2020|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 exam date||May 2020|
|DET Haryana Result declaration||June 2020|
|Last date for declaration of result||August 2020|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Online Registration of Application Form
Candidates are to register for the Haryana DET through online mode from the website.
The application for the Haryana Polytechnic will be started from May 2020.
The entries for the application will close by June 2020.
Candidates have to keep a printed copy of the application form and send it to the nearby collection centre or HSTES, Panchkula, along with a self-attested copy of all the required documents and fee receipt.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of coloured photograph and signature in JPEG in the prescribed format.
- The candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during the process of registration.
- Corrections can be made by the candidates during the verification process at the designated centres.
- The printed applications need not be sent to the board.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) Application Fee
- Aspirants applying have to deposit Rs. 500/- as a registration fee.
- The registration fee for Applicants falling under the reserved category (SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls) has to deposit Rs. 200/-.
- It must be noted that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Aspirants can make the payment online through debit/credit card or e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Polytechnic(DET)
There are no age limit criteria to apply for these courses.
Criteria for Qualification (Diploma Engineering- 3 years)
Subjects: Aspirants have to pass the examination in each subject of Mathematics and Science.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana Polytechnic 2020 (DET): Application Form, Eligibility
Criteria for Qualification (Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering)
- Criteria for Qualification (Diploma in Pharmacy)
Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed 12th Board examination from a recognized board.
Minimum marks: Applicants have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the above exam.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Exam Pattern (DET-LE)
The exam commences in Online (Computer Based) mode.
The questions are in English and Hindi language both.
The questions asked will be of objective type (MCQs).
The examination consists of 100 questions.
The time limit given to solve the examination will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
There will be No negative marking for any incorrect answer and for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- General Awareness.
Admit card for Haryana DET (LE)
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Result 2020
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020
What are the documents required at the time of Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020?
Following Documents required at the time of counselling of Haryana Polytechnic.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card 2020
- Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card (LE) 2020
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate