LNMIIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released. There are three modes of admission in the LNM Institute of Information Technology. Eligibility Criteria for each Mode is different. It takes students in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering. Then, a student can apply for the same by submitting the JEE Main score. Postgraduate aspirants can appear in the entrance test conducted by the college. So, candidates who wish to apply for admission in LNMIIT can see the detailed article about LNMIIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
LNMIIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria / Qualification
There are three modes of admission in the LNM Institute of Information Technology. Eligibility Criteria for each Mode is different. This is in detail below:
- JEE Main mode:
- The candidate should have appeared in JEE Main 2021, which will be organized by National Testing Agency.
- Minimum aggregate marks in class 10th should be 60%.
- The candidate should have qualified class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 60%.
- Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th should be 60%.
- DASA mode:
- The candidate should be a person of Indian origin, or a foreign national and should complete the qualifying examination in any country, including India.
- In the case of a foreign national, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination from outside India.
- A minimum SAT score of 1440 is mandatory.
- The applicant should have passed class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- The applicant should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% and also a minimum aggregate of 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Board Exam Toppers mode:
- The candidates who secured 1st or 2nd rank in any of the state or central board will get Direct Admission.
- Top 10 Rankers in Rajasthan will also be awarded direct admission in the Undergraduate course.
- These students will have to fill the LNMIIT 2021 Registration Form, though.
- Lateral Entry Mode:
- Applicant should have appeared in JEE Main 2021.
- Candidate should fulfil all the criteria given in JEE Main mode.
- The candidate should have a JEE Main score, more than the cutoff score for admission.
Click here to know LNMIIT and PhD Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
lnmiit admission 2020, lnmiit admission cut off, lnmiit application form 2020, lnmiit cutoff 2019, lnmiit phd admission 2019, lnmiit jaipur application form 2020, lnmiit campus, lnmiit logo.