LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for different modes are mention below. There are three modes of admission in the LNM Institute of Information Technology. Eligibility Criteria for each Mode is different. LNMIIT, also popular as LNM Institute of Technology is one of the prestigious universities, in Jaipur. Also, it takes in students in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering. Then, a student can apply for the same by submitting the JEE Main score. Postgraduate aspirants can appear in the entrance test conducted by the college. So, candidates who wish to apply for admission in LNMIIT can see the detailed article about LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria / Qualification
There are three modes of admission in the LNM Institute of Information Technology. Eligibility Criteria for each Mode is different. This is in detail below.
- JEE Main mode:
- The candidate should have appeared in JEE Main 2020, which will be organized by CBSE Board.
- Minimum aggregate marks in class 10th should be 60%.
- The candidate should have qualified class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 60%.
- Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th should be 60%.
- DASA mode:
- The candidate should be a person of Indian origin, or a foreign national and should complete the qualifying examination in any country, including India.
- In the case of a foreign national, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination from outside India.
- A minimum SAT score of 1440 is mandatory.
- The applicant should have passed class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- The applicant should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% and also a minimum aggregate of 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Board Exam Toppers mode:
- The candidates who secured 1st or 2nd rank in any of the state or central board will get Direct Admission.
- Top 10 Rankers in Rajasthan will also be awarded direct admission in the Undergraduate course.
- These students will have to fill the LNMIIT 2020 Registration Form, though.
- Lateral Entry Mode:
- Applicant should have appeared in JEE Main 2020.
- Candidate should fulfil all the criteria given in JEE Main mode.
- Candidate should have a JEE Main score, more than the cutoff score for admission.
Any further updates on the Eligibility criteria will be posted on this website. Candidates need to visit the website frequently.
|LNMIIT Admission||LNMIIT Application Form|
The official website of LNMIIT: http://www.lnmiit.ac.in/
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: JEE Main, DASA and Board Toppers
lnmiit admission 2020, lnmiit admission cut off, lnmiit jaipur admission 2020,lnmiit admission process, lnmiit phd admission 2020, lnmiit cutoff 2020.