Alliance University, situated in Bangalore is a Private Deemed University established by Act 34, the year 2010. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to confer degrees in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Law, and Management.
The University offers various baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate programs, doctorate degree programs and several professional certificates.
The University boasts of its state-of-the-art ambience created by modern technology. Spacious seminar halls which have excellent acoustics for interactions with professionals. It also provides Hostels for students, Accommodation for faculties, a cafeteria which is up to the mark with all the highest standards of hygiene. For smooth daily activities, Alliance University has in Campus Departmental stores, Fitness centre, Recreational facilities and Healthcare centres. These things provide a unique learning experience to all students.
Alliance University Admission Procedure
- Those who wish to take admission in Alliance University will have to Apply Online for the desired course.
- And will then have to download the Application Form.
- Candidates can also buy the Application Form and Prospectus for B. Tech. course from the Admissions Office by paying Rs. 1000/- by cash or through a demand draft in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering”, which will be payable at Bengaluru
- Aspirants will have to submit their carefully filled Application Form along with attested Xerox copies of all the below-given documents:
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Qualifying Examination Score Card (JEE Main Final Scorecard in case that is the qualifying examination)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and personal interviews. Once all the formalities are taken care of, candidates are admitted into their desired course.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Alliance University Admission 2020: Application Form
|Registration Fees||Rs 25,000 (Non Refundable)|
|First Year||Rs 1, 25, 000|
|Second Year||Rs 1,50, 000|
|Third Year||Rs 1,50, 000|
|Fourth Year||Rs 1,50, 000|
All other expenses such as security charges and hostel fees will have to bear this separately. Candidates will have to pay Rs 15,000 as the security deposit for hostels, and Rs 66,000 per semester for Hostel and Mess Charges. No refund will be provided on the registration fees, this candidate should be sure before paying the fees. All the above-mentioned fees are can change.
Alliance University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admission in Alliance University, the candidate should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or Technical Vocational subjects as optional.
Candidate should have scored at least 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate in case candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category) in the above subjects taken together
For taking admission in Alliance University Engineering School, Candidate should have appeared in one of the following examinations.
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- Karnataka CET
- Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)
- Any State-level Engineering Examination
Vision and Mission
Alliance University aims at transcending artificial barriers. And improves the overall personality of the students by providing them with benefits like the serenity and ambience of a state-of-the-art infrastructure housed. In an ‘environment-friendly’ campus, faculties who have consistently proven themselves in their fields by providing a blend of rigorous hard. Collaborations, innovative research programs aimed at solving problems in the real world. A plethora of collaborative arrangements with international universities, an excellent track record in career enhancement and placement facilitation. All these factors combine to provide a rare synergy amongst students. That can take them to a new level of development and prepare them for industrial and professional challenges.
Accreditation and Recognition
- Alliance University has been approved by University Grants Commission to confer Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees in various fields.
- Business School at Alliance University receives the accreditation by AICBE.
- This University has been ranked 1 in infrastructure and facilities by Education World Magazine in India University Ranking 2015
- It has been awarded the Best Private University of the year 2014 and 2015 by ASSOCHAM of India
- And it stands at 3rd position in South India and 10th by Education Universal Master Ranking
- Alliance University stands the most Innovative Private University in Southern India by Brands Academy Education Excellence Awards.
- It has linkages with various national and international universities and often sends students for off-campus exchange programs to this university.
Alliance University Course Overview
Alliance University offers various courses in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Medicine, Management and Law. It offers only B.Tech in Engineering. Courses are as follows-
B.Tech (4 Years)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
All the above-mentioned courses are for a duration of 4 years.
The research department at Alliance University is focusing on conducting Doctoral Studies, inter-disciplinary research. Alliance University considers research as a means of extending the benefits of innovative researchers to the external world.
Alliance University Address & Website
Chandapura-Anekal Road, University Campus,
Bangalore, Karnataka 562106.
Official Website: http://alliance.edu.in/