Xavier University Admission 2021 is ongoing for UG, Post Graduate & Doctoral program. Xavier University is a State-level private university situated in the capital city of Odisha state which is Bhubaneswar. The university has received an ‘ A’ grade NAAC accreditation certificate. The university is widely known for its quality education in the field management, commerce and personality development sectors. Xavier University was established in the year 1983 and was called by the name XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES since its establishment. Xavier University is popular across the world and famous for its world-class infrastructure and the university is widely regarded as one of the finest B-schools in the country.
The university offers various courses like B.Com/BBM(Hons), BA-LLB(Hons), BBA-LLB(Hons), B.Sc-Mass Com(Hons), B.Tech, B.Sc, MA-Mass Com, M.Tech, Master in Public Policy & Governance, etc.
Xavier University 2021 Admission form for Post Graduate & Doctoral program has been released.
Xavier University 2021 Admission Notification
Xavier University 2021 Admission will be announced and published in Newspaper. The last date for various entrance examination is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Xavier University Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Application Last Date (Announced)|
|UG programs (B.Com, BBM, B.Sc- Economics, B.Sc- SD (Hons.), B.Sc- EVS (Hons.), B.Sc Mass Communication, B.Tech- CSE, BA-LLB (Hons.), BBA-LLB (Hons.)||31 May 2021|
|MA (Mass Communication), M.Sc, M.Tech, MS||31 May 2021|
Xavier University 2021 Admission Course Overview
Being a business school, Xavier University provides a variety of courses in the field of Master of Business Administration (MBA). The variety of master of business administration in the field of human resource management, rural management, urban management and governance, sustainability management.
Xavier University also provides core courses in the field of human development, sustainability focus, natural resource management, climate change, sustainable energy, policies governance and laws, entrepreneurship, sustainable leadership, marketing management, information and technology safety security management and human resource development.
Xavier University provides various kinds of undergraduate courses in the stream of science and commerce.
The major undergraduate courses in the commerce field are a bachelor of commerce in accounting, a bachelor of commerce in finance, a bachelor of business management in human resources and a bachelor of business management in marketing.
The major science stream courses available are a bachelor of science in mass communication, human development, sustainable development and sustainable science and technology.
For the entire details about the different courses, syllabus and curriculum, fee structure candidates or aspirants follow or visit the following link.
Xavier University Application/Admission Procedure 2021
The admission will be guaranteed for a student if he or she fulfil the following eligibility criteria for all the courses in common.
• Candidates should have passed the class 12/any equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for admissions. They must have obtained at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics for the bachelor of science courses.
• For undergraduate courses, a student must appear for a preliminary test and thereby interview or counselling procedure and students can visit the above-mentioned link for further details.
• Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2017 are also eligible.
• In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for science stream admissions in courses of bachelor of science.
• For commerce or a bachelor of commerce courses, a candidate must have opted either a science or commerce field with 50 per cent aggregate marks with mathematics and English.
• The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2016 or 2017.
• For master business administration (MBA), a candidate must have passed an undergraduate degree with at least 50 % aggregate as overall marks(including all the semesters) in that particular course.
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
1. 10th class or SSLC original pass certificate or marks card.
2. 10+2 /class 12 Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
3. Provisional Certificate and each semester mark statements of the bachelor degree for admission to MBA programs.
4. Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates.
5. Integrated Community Certificate in case of Scheduled Caste/ST
6. Medical Certificate is mandatory from not below the rank or designation of a Civil Surgeon in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates
Xavier University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Xavier University Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Xavier University|
The major vision of the university is to ensure a world-class management education system and the university is recognized globally for its rich practice in the learning system. Xavier University takes its inspiration from a famous missionary called SAINT FRANCIS MISSIONARY. The vision is to light the lamp in the life of students and society and improving the quality of life of every individual and being helpful to the nation.
The university also aims to impart values to their students such as honesty and integrity, respect for individuals, transparency, passion for performance, sensitivity, transparency, environmental concern, leadership quality and commitment.
Xavier University also visions to provide training and employment opportunities mainly for the special category of the poor population. Xavier university promotes and appreciates entrepreneurship and global innovative ideas for the start of an effective business.
Accreditations and Reservations
Xavier University has received a NAAC certification with ‘A’ grade. University is widely considered as one of the best B schools in the state of Orissa due to the educational qualities provided in the institution and fantastic location and campus.
A certain percentage of seats in all courses in Xavier University is reserved for students belonging to minority communities as per government of India guidelines. The percentage of seats reserved is given in detail below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|PWD (Person With Disabilities)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants, Sports Quota, NRI students, Wards of Armed Personnel||5%|
|Orissa Residents (Living in Orissa from the past 7 Years )||20%|
Research / Seminars
Xavier University of technology and management expose their students to various kinds of seminars and workshops which of course improves the quality of their education and also is a vital attribute for skill development. The Xavier University offers a variety of doctorate of philosophy courses as their research options in a variety of field which can be read detailed in the following link
Xavier University offers and exposes their students to industries and different organisation for seven to eight weeks of internships to increase their skills and make the students ready to be part of the industry world.