Xavier University 2020 Admission form for Post Graduate & Doctoral program has been announced by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar. Xavier University is a State-level private university situated in the capital city of Odisha state which is Bhubaneswar. The university has received an ‘ A’ grade NAAC accreditation certificate. The university is widely known for its quality education in the field management, commerce and personality development sectors. Xavier University was established in the year 1983 and was called by the name XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES since its establishment. Xavier University is popular across the world and famous for its world-class infrastructure and the university is widely regarded as one of the finest B-schools in the country.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The university has a rich practice in providing the quality of education that can be matched or compared to the up-to-the western quality of education. Xavier University has received a unique appreciation of being the first fully digitalized university in India with the help of premier companies like IBM and Hewlett Packard.
Latest Update: Xavier University 2020 Admission form for Post Graduate & Doctoral program has been announced by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar.
Xavier University Bhubaneswar 2020 Admission Notification
Xavier University 2020 Admission will be announced and published in Newspaper. The last date for various entrance examination is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Xavier University 2020 Admission: Application Form
|Course Name||Application Last Date (Announced)|
|UG programs (B.Com, BBM, B.Sc- Economics, B.Sc- SD (Hons.), B.Sc- EVS (Hons.), B.Sc Mass Communication, B.Tech- CSE, BA-LLB (Hons.), BBA-LLB (Hons.)||Opening Shortly|
|MBA, Executive- MBA, MBF||09 December 2019|
|MA (Mass Communication), M.Sc, M.Tech, MS||31 May 2020|
|PhD||28 February 2020|
Xavier University Application/Admission Procedure 2020
The admission will be guaranteed for a student if he or she fulfil the following eligibility criteria for all the courses in common.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
• Candidates should have passed the class 12/any equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for admissions. They must have obtained at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics for the bachelor of science courses.
• For undergraduate courses, a student must appear for a preliminary test and thereby interview or counselling procedure and students can visit the above-mentioned link for further details.
• Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2017 are also eligible.
• In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for science stream admissions in courses of bachelor of science.
• For commerce or a bachelor of commerce courses, a candidate must have opted either a science or commerce field with 50 per cent aggregate marks with mathematics and English.
• The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2016 or 2017.
• For master business administration (MBA), a candidate must have passed an undergraduate degree with at least 50 % aggregate as overall marks(including all the semesters) in that particular course.
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
1. 10th class or SSLC original pass certificate or marks card.
2. 10+2 /class 12 Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
3. Provisional Certificate and each semester mark statements of the bachelor degree for admission to MBA programs.
4. Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates.
5. Integrated Community Certificate in case of Scheduled Caste/ST
6. Medical Certificate is mandatory from not below the rank or designation of a Civil Surgeon in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates
The major vision of the university is to ensure a world-class management education system and the university is recognized globally for its rich practice in the learning system. Xavier University takes its inspiration from a famous missionary called SAINT FRANCIS MISSIONARY. The vision is to light the lamp in the life of students and society and improving the quality of life of every individual and being helpful to the nation.
The university also aims to impart values to their students such as honesty and integrity, respect for individuals, transparency, passion for performance, sensitivity, transparency, environmental concern, leadership quality and commitment.
Xavier University also visions to provide training and employment opportunities mainly for the special category of the poor population. Xavier university promotes and appreciates entrepreneurship and global innovative ideas for the start of an effective business.
Accreditations and Reservations
Xavier University has received a NAAC certification with ‘A’ grade. University is widely considered as one of the best B schools in the state of Orissa due to educational qualities provided in the institution and fantastic location and campus.
A certain percentage of seats in all courses in Xavier University is reserved for students belonging to minority communities as per government of India guidelines. The percentage of seats reserved is given in detail below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|PWD (Person With Disabilities)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants, Sports Quota, NRI students, Wards of Armed Personnel||5%|
|Orissa Residents (Living in Orissa from the past 7 Years )||20%|
Being a business school, Xavier University provides a variety of courses in the field of Master of Business Administration (MBA). The variety of master of business administration in the field of human resource management, rural management, urban management and governance, sustainability management.
Xavier University also provides core courses in the field of human development, sustainability focus, natural resource management, climate change, sustainable energy, policies governance and laws, entrepreneurship, sustainable leadership, marketing management, information and technology safety security management and human resource development.
Xavier University provides various kinds of undergraduate courses in the stream of science and commerce.
The major undergraduate courses in the commerce field are a bachelor of commerce in accounting, a bachelor of commerce in finance, bachelor of business management in human resources and a bachelor of business management in marketing.
The major science stream courses available are a bachelor of science in mass communication, human development, sustainable development and sustainable science and technology.
For the entire details about the different courses, syllabus and curriculum, fee structure candidates or aspirants follow or visit the following link.
undergraduate programs http://www.xub.edu.in/under-graduate-programs-more.html
Masters Programs http://www.xub.edu.in/masters-programs-more.html
Research / Seminars
Xavier University of technology and management expose their students to various kinds of seminars and workshops which of course improves the quality of their education and also is a vital attribute for skill development. The Xavier University offers a variety of doctorate of philosophy courses as their research options in a variety of field which can be read detailed in the following link
Xavier University offers and exposes their students to industries and different organisation for seven to eight weeks of internships to increase their skills and make the students ready to be part of the industry world.
CAMPUS ADDRESS /LOCATION
Xavier City Campus
Plot No:12(A), Niigata, Kurki,
Harirajpur-752050, Dist.-Puri, Odisha,
Xavier Institute of Management