PESSAT 2019 formally notified the last date of Admission is 03 August 2019. PES University conducts PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission into various courses available at the university. And, Registration for PESSAT 2019 is opening soon. PES University, one of the highly reputed University in India is located in Bengaluru. It was established to focus on some of the most important aspects of education, which are, Engineering, Medicine, Management, and Life Sciences. The University offers various under graduation and Specialisation courses in all the above fields. PESU is committed to providing “education for real world”, which inspires students to realise their capacity and potential. University aims at training students so that they can adapt to the technologically changing environment. It has a flexible management system, with supportive staff so as to develop a quality learning experience.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Faculty in PES University is considered to be the most valuable resource. Students, Faculty and Infrastructure are the three pillars on which PES University is built. Infrastructure in PESU is one of the best in the country. Classrooms are designed to be spacious and comfortable and are equipped with all the latest technologies and computing resources. The campus is designed in a way so as to support rigorous academics and innovative research programs. Campus sprawls over 25 acres of scenic areas. Laboratories are designed to support all the latest technologies, so as to support inter-disciplinary researchers as well. Hostels and Cafeterias are also designed to provide a place of recreation to Students.
According to the founder of the University, Dr M R Doreswamy, Students are the responsibility of the Institute and they represent the future of the country or humankind as a whole. Their vision is to help the students build a concrete foundation, in terms of skills and values, will help them throughout, no matter what career they choose for themselves.
PESSAT Exam Dates 2019
|Application form Available||05 October 2018|
|Last date to fill for outside Bangalore candidates||18 April 2019(Extended)|
|Last date to fill for Bangalore candidates||23 April 2019|
|Exam slot booking||25 April 2019|
|PESSAT 2019 Exam date||2 May – 20 May 2019|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks (Only for candidates whose 12th/ 2nd PU results are announced)||May 2019|
|Result Date||27 May 2019|
|Counselling Starts(first round)||02-03 June 2019|
|Last date for submission of original documents
(only for admitted students)
|Second Round of B.Tech Counseling||July 2019|
For Other Courses:
|Application form Available||05 October 2018|
|Last date to Fill the form||July 2019|
|Exam slot booking||05 January 2019|
|PESSAT 2019 Exam date||10 January to July 2019|
|Result Date||After 3 days of the exam|
|Counselling Starts||In the month of July|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Last date to update NATA and 12th/2nd PU scores||06 June 2019|
|First round counselling starts||10 June 2019|
|Last date to submit original document & surrender of seats (admitted candidates)||25 June 2019|
|Second Round of B.Arch Counseling||25 June 2019|
University focuses on helping students gain critical skills that they need to compete in the current scenario of Globalization. Irrespective of whether choose a profession as an entrepreneur or be a part of some organisation, they can meet any challenge on the path to their goals. That is the meaning of their motto, “Education for Real World”.
Students can find various opportunities to open up to the practical world. University aims at preparing them to make the right choices. Alumni of PESU is very strong and always helpful. Students can gain much more than a degree, they can make contacts with these Alumni, who will be supportive to them whenever they want.
Student’s Life at PES University
PES University decides a rigorous curriculum for the students, so as to train them properly for the real world. Apart from the academics, students can be a part of the various extra-curricular activity that goes on in the Campus. There is various students club, such as:
- IET Student Chapter, PES
- Microsoft Mobile Innovation Lab
- Ordell Ugo, a virtual entity concept at PESU
- Deb Soc, the debate society
- Nautanki, the official dance club, and many others.
Various College tests are conducted throughout the year, such as:
- Epsilon: Annual Technical Fest
- Celesta: Annual Cultural Fest
- Hashcode: 24 Hour coding Hackathon, and many such events.
PES University Rankings and Accreditation
- PES secured 7th rank in the Most Trusted Education Institute list by Trust Research Advisory.
- It secured a rank of 33 in the best Engineering Colleges in India by the Outlook India.
- Dataquest awarded them 30th rank in the best Engineering Colleges in India.
- This university has been given a state credit rating of AAA+
- It was ranked 50 in the best private universities in India, by Mint.
- PES University is awarded the best private university in Karnataka.
- PESU is accredited by NBA and AICTE and is fully recognised and capable of giving degrees in Undergraduate courses and Specialisation Courses.
PES University Courses:
PES University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Science. All the details about courses in Engineering and fee structure are given below.
- M.Sc (Applied Economics)
- BBA, LLB
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
All the above-mentioned courses are for a duration of 4 Years. For undergraduate courses, students will have to pay fees of around 1.15 Lakh per semester as tuition fee and around 40,000 per semester as hostel fees. Expected total fees for the entire course can be as high as 13 – 14 Lakhs.
- Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Digital Communications
- Automotive Technology
- Software Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Web Technology
- Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Signal Processing
- Smart Power Control
- Machine Design
- Thermo-Fluids Engineering
- Tech will be a Postgraduate course with a duration of 2 Years. Expected course fees for a duration of 2 years will be around 6-7 Lakhs.
Apart from M.Tech and B.Tech., PhD and research programs are also conducted in appropriate branches.
PES University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech Course in PESU will have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent exam, with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in science stream. Along with this, the candidate will also have to appear in PASSAT (National Level) or KCET (Karnataka State Level).
For admission in M.Tech, Candidate should have an Engineering degree in relevant stream from a recognised institute. Candidate will be selected based on his/her performance in PASSAT of PGCET.
Admission Procedure PES University
- A candidate who wishes to apply for a particular program will have to go to the official website of PESU.
- Register for PESSAT Online Exam on the main page. This will be an online exam. Candidate can take the same by successfully filling the online Application form and submitting the fee. Candidate should also consider the eligibility criteria.
- Once the exam is over, students will have to give an interview. Candidate will be then selected or rejected based on their performance in the test and interview.
- He/She will have to pay the required fees and will be admitted to the college after all the documents are verified.
Research at PES University
PES University is also known for its extensive research in new and unexplored areas. It provides students with a flexible and technologically advanced environment to pursue innovative ideas. One such research was conducted in the field of Space satellites.
PES developed a 3-axis stabilised imagining satellite which has S-band RF communication system. It was developed under the guidance of ISRO. Its objective is to enable satellite access for remote sensing applications. It’s more of an educational satellite. It was placed into orbit by PSLV- C35 on September 26, 2016. Future Space projects of PES University include:
- Improved Communication and Navigation System
- Debris Capturing System
- Sensors for tracking heavenly bodies
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems, etc.
100 Feet Ring Road,
Banashankari Stage III,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085