PES University: PESSAT 2020 for courses other than B.Tech has been started. PESSAT is conducted by the Peoples Education Society(PES) University. It is a National level exam conducted every year for B.Tech and B.Arch programmes. The last date to fill the application form is 20 April 2020. Candidates will get admission in various UG and PG courses on the basis of their score. Aspirants must check their eligibility before filling the application form. The exam will be conducted from 25 April – 15 May 2020. Candidates may read the complete article to know more about PESSAT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: PESSAT 2020 Online Application Form for all courses available at university has been started. Click here> Application Form.
PESSAT Exam Dates 2020
The important dates for PESSAT 2020 exam are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PES University: PESSAT 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility
|Start of PESSAT 2020 Online Registrations||04 October 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru||17 April 2020|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at the Bangalore centre only||20 April 2020|
|Commencement of slot bookings for all candidates||18 April 2020|
|Exam date||25 April to 15 May 2020|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks||17 May 2020|
|Result declaration||20 May 2020|
PESSAT first round counselling
|30 and 31 May 2020|
|Last date for submission of original documents||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Second Round of B. Tech Counselling||July 2020|
|Formally notified the last date of Admission||03 August 2020|
For Other Courses:
|Start of PESSAT 2020 Online Registrations||04 October 2019|
|Commencement of Slot bookings||06 January 2020|
|Last date of Online Registrations||July 2020|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2020)||15 January – July 2020|
|Declaration of result||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date of admission||03 August 2020|
|Formally notified last date of admission for all PG programmes||03 September 202|
For B.Arch Programme (Based on NATA Scores)
|Last date to submit NATA and 12th/2nd PU Scores||21 May 2020|
|Counselling (1st round)||26 May 2020|
|Last date of submitting Original document and surrender of seats (admitted candidates)||04 July 2020|
|Counselling (2nd round)||June/July 2020|
PESSAT 2020 Application Form
The information regarding the PESSAT 2020 application form are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- PESSAT application form has been started from 04 October 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 18 and 23 April 2020 for B.Tech programme and for other courses is in the month of July 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction facility is available.
How to fill the PESSAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check the simple steps to complete PESSAT 2020 application form
- Visit the official website of PES University.
- Select the course candidate wants to apply for.
- Fill in the basic details
- Payment of application fee with the candidate’s prefered mode of payment.
- Complete the application form by filling the other details.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the “submit ” button the application form.
- Take a print out for future references.
PESSAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the registration fee for PESSAT 2020 through the points given below
- The Registration fee for PESSAT 2020 is Rs. 1050/-.
- The Registration fee for PESSAT 2020 (Hanumanth Nagar Campus) is Rs. 550/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via debit card, credit card or net banking.
PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check PESSAT 2020 eligibility criteria for different courses for the information given below:
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed with a minimum of 60% marks in PCM/Computer Science/Electronics/Biotechnology from a recognized board.
- PESSAT (national level examination) KSET (state level examination) is also required to be eligible for PESSAT.
For BBA and BBA HEM
- Candidate must be 10+2 passed from a recognized board.
- Candidate must be 10+2 passed with 50% marks from a recognized board with English as a mandatory subject of 50% aggregate in three-year diploma in English.
- PESSAT or UCEED score is also required to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed with a minimum of 45% (general) marks and 40% (SC, ST) from a recognized board.
- PESSAT, CLAT and L-SET score is also required to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM/Computer Science.
- Candidate must have passed 10+3 with 50% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have scored 50% marks in NATA.
- Candidates must be under graduated with a minimum of 50% marks in Maths/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must be PESSAT or PGSET marks approved.
- Candidates must be under graduated with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- PESSAT, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE scores are accepted.
- Candidates must have done B.Tech/BE with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- PESSAT, PGCET or GATE scores are accepted.
PESSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the PESSAT 2020 Exam Pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Medium of Question Paper: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Duration: B.Tech-180 minutes, Other Courses- 120 minutes
- Marking Scheme:
- +1 will be awarded for each correct answer,
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- However, in B.Tech examination in Section 2 English grammar 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The PESSAT distribution of questions for each subject is given below:
PESSAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates may check the PESSAT 2020 syllabus from the points given below:
B.Tech- Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from class 11 and 12 CBSE and from English grammar.
BBA/ BBA – HEM / B.COM- English Comprehensive/Verbal AbilityAnalytical and Logical ReasoningQuantitative Reasoning
B.DES– Basic knowledge of colors and Form, General Knowledge, Sensitivity to aspects of Typography, Spatial Sense, Ability to visualize Free hand sketching Interpreting Natural Laws and Basic Engineering Basic English
BBA, LLB– Logical Reasoning Quantitative Reasoning Basic Law, English Comprehensive and Verbal Ability Analytical
BCA– Computer awareness, English comprehension, maths analytical & logical ability
B.PHARM/ PHARM.D– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology 1st and 2nd PUC Questions English Comprehension
M.TECH– English Comprehension, Mathematics Analytical & Logical Ability, Computer Awareness
MBA– English Comprehensive and Verbal Ability Analytical & Logical Reasoning Quantitative Reasoning General Awareness
PESSAT 2020 Result
Candidates may check the PESSAT 2020 result from the points given below:
- PESSAT result will release on 20 May 2020.
- It will release on the official website of PES University.
- Candidates can check the result using their registration number and D.O.B
- The result is followed by the Counselling process where qualified candidates are called to appear in the counselling to complete the further process of admission.
- Candidates must check their Results for B.Tech/B. Arch and other courses as they are declared separately as per the Exam is conducted.
PES University Courses
PES University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Science. All the details about courses in Engineering and fee structure are given below.
- M.Sc (Applied Economics)
- BBA, LLB
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
All the above-mentioned courses are for a duration of 4 Years. For undergraduate courses, students will have to pay fees of around 1.15 Lakh per semester as tuition fee and around 40,000 per semester as hostel fees. Expected total fees for the entire course can be as high as 13 – 14 Lakhs.
- Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Digital Communications
- Automotive Technology
- Software Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Web Technology
- Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Signal Processing
- Smart Power Control
- Machine Design
- Thermo-Fluids Engineering
- Tech will be a Postgraduate course with a duration of 2 Years. Expected course fees for a duration of 2 years will be around 6-7 Lakhs.
Apart from M.Tech and B.Tech., It also conducts PhD and research programs in appropriate branches.
University focuses on helping students gain critical skills that they need to compete in the current scenario of Globalization. Irrespective of whether to choose a profession as an entrepreneur or be a part of some organisation, they can meet any challenge on the path to their goals. That is the meaning of their motto, “Education for Real World”.
Students can find various opportunities to open up to the practical world. University aims at preparing them to make the right choices. Alumni of PESU is very strong and always helpful. Students can gain much more than a degree, they can make contacts with these Alumni, who will be supportive to them whenever they want.
Student’s Life at PES University
PES University decides a rigorous curriculum for the students, so as to train them properly for the real world. Apart from academics, students can be a part of the various extra-curricular activity that goes on in the Campus. There is various students club, such as:
- IET Student Chapter, PES
- Microsoft Mobile Innovation Lab
- Ordell Ugo, a virtual entity concept at PESU
- Deb Soc, the debate society
- Nautanki, the official dance club, and many others.
Various College tests are conducted throughout the year, such as:
- Epsilon: Annual Technical Fest
- Celesta: Annual Cultural Fest
- Hashcode: 24 Hour coding Hackathon, and many such events.
PES University Rankings and Accreditation
- PES secured 7th rank in the Most Trusted Education Institute list by Trust Research Advisory.
- It secured a rank of 33 in the Best Engineering Colleges in India by the Outlook India.
- Dataquest awarded them 30th rank in the best Engineering Colleges in India.
- This university has state credit rating of AAA+
- It was ranked 50 in the best private universities in India, by Mint.
- PES University is the best private university in Karnataka.
- PESU is accredited by NBA and AICTE and is fully recognised and capable of giving degrees in Undergraduate courses and Specialisation Courses.
Admission Procedure PES University
- A candidate who wishes to apply for a particular program will have to go to the official website of PESU.
- Register for PESSAT Online Exam on the main page.
- This will be an online exam.
- Candidate can take the same by successfully filling the online Application form and submitting the fee.
- Candidate should also consider the eligibility criteria.
- Once the exam is over, students will have to give an interview.
- The candidate’s rejection or selection is based on their performance in the test and interview.
- He/She will have to pay the required fees and will admit to the college after all the documents are verified.
Research at PES University
PES University is also known for its extensive research in new and unexplored areas. It provides students with a flexible and technologically advanced environment to pursue innovative ideas. One such research is in the field of Space satellites.
PES developed a 3-axis stabilised imagining satellite which has S-band RF communication system. It was developed under the guidance of ISRO. Its objective is to enable satellite access for remote sensing applications. It’s more of an educational satellite. It was into orbit by PSLV- C35 on September 26, 2016. Future Space projects of PES University include:
- Improved Communication and Navigation System
- Debris Capturing System
- Sensors for tracking heavenly bodies
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems, etc.
- PES University
- 100 Feet Ring Road,
- Banashankari Stage III,
- Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
When will application form start?
The application form has started from 04 October 2019.
Is the any negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking.
Is there any attempt limit for the PESSAT 2020?
No, there is no attempt limit for the PESSAT exam.
Is Correction window available for PESSAT 2020?
No, there iss no correction window available .