WBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern has been released. The pattern of Question Papers in WBJEE-2020 is published in Information Bulletin released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board and Questions is based on the Syllabus for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2020). WBJEE is an entrance examination which takes place every year for the Engineering as well as Medical aspirants. It is a means of getting admission in some of the prestigious private as well as government institutes of West Bengal. Also, it occurs in the offline mode and is usually a pen and paper mode exam. WBJEE exam pattern is comprised of 3 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There will be two slots in one day where Physics and Chemistry will be held in first slot and Mathematics will be held in the second slot.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2020
Every year, before the examination is conducted, an Exam pattern is released by the examination board for the candidates taking the exam and all the candidates are advised to follow it as well as the pattern is bound to give an insight to the candidate as to how will the exam be conducted under what guidelines and which is the best way to score well on it.
|WBJEE 2020 Exam Date||02 February 2020 (Sunday)|
|Exam Slots||Paper-1 (Mathematics) – (11:00 AM to 1.00 PM)
All India Ramayana Quiz Competition Check Now
Paper-2 (Physics & Chemistry) – (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
|Language of paper||English & Bengali|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Total marks||200 marks|
|Sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern: Subject wise Marks Distribution
* There is negative marking for the incorrect answers as well.
Subject wise Marks Distribution
There are three categories in the examination. Biology exam carries a weightage of 150 marks whereas mathematics and physics carry 100 marks each. The exam pattern is below for the candidates:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
|Biology||80X1 mark||25X2 marks||10X2 marks||115||150|
|Physics and Chemistry||30X1 mark
|Mathematics||50X1 mark||15X2 marks||10X2marks||75||100|
The examination will take place for three hours and the mode of language will be English.
Further details regarding the categories are as follows
- In Category-1:
- Only one option will be the correct answer to a, particularly given the question.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark and for every incorrect answer, the candidate will lose the ¼ mark.
- In Category-2:
- one of the options will be correct, the candidate will score 2 marks for every correct answer and every incorrect answer will result in the deduction of ½ mark.
- In Category-3:
- more than one option can be correct and the candidate will get 2 marks for every correct answer. But, in addition to this, in category 3, the marks are according to the (2X number of correct answers).
Rules of the WBJEE Examination
The guidelines for the common entrance exam is published by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board are as follows.
Take into consideration the examination pattern given to score well. And also go through the syllabus of WBJEE examination to prepare well.
wbjee 2020 exam date, wbjee 2020 syllabus pdf, wbjee 2020 application form, wbjee exam syllabus, wbjee 2020 application form fee, wbjee medical 2020, wbjee exam time duration
Finally, “Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates regarding WBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern.”