TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus will be different for different streams i.e Engineering and Agriculture & Medical. Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Syllabus is prepared by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University only. The candidate should be aware of the complete syllabus for preparation of the exam. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details regarding the TS EAMCET Syllabus 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
The vital information regarding TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus is given below.
- The syllabus consists of two parts, they are
- Engineering syllabus:
- The engineering syllabus consists of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Agriculture and Medical Syllabus:
- Agriculture & medical syllabus consists of Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Engineering syllabus:
Below we have given the topics of the Mathematics syllabus.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus PDF: Important Topics
- Theory of Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Expressions
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Permutations and Combinations
- Partial fractions
- Binomial Theorem
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangles
- Product of Vectors
- Classification of vectors
- Scalar multiplication
- Linear combination of vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Component of a vector in three dimensions
- Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods
- Vector equations of the plane in different forms.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- The classical definition of probability
- Measures of Dispersion
- Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines
- The Straight Line
- Transformation of Axes
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates
- System of circles
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
The detailed topics for physics are:
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Communication Systems
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Alternating Current
- Kinetic Theory
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
The detailed topics for chemistry are:
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- D and F Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H, and O
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
Agriculture and Medical Syllabus
This section has been divided into two parts, i.e. Botany & Zoology. The detailed syllabus is given below:
- Plant Systematics
- Plant Physiology
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Ecology
- Microbes and Human Welfare
- Reproduction in Plants
- Molecular Biology
- Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata, Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology & Environment, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa
- Applied Biology, Human Anatomy, and Physiology-II,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III
- Organic Evolution
- Human Reproduction.
How to Download The TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus PDF?
Here, the Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for TS EAMCET 2021
- Initially, the candidate has to visit the official site of EAMCET 2021
- Check the website properly and go into the section of Entrance examination admission etc and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus PDF.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2021) is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. And JNTU represents the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). And this entrance test is held for providing admission to various UG courses in engineering, architecture, agriculture, etc. in Telangana.