TS Polycet 2020 Exam Date has been released and the exam will be conducted 01 July 2020. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or TS Polycet 2020 is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. It is a State Level Entrance Examination for admission in various Engineering / Non-Engineering Diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telangana state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various colleges and institutes situated in the Telangana state. Aspirants seeking admission in various Diploma level courses have to participate in the admission & counselling process to grab a seat. Here we are providing details about TS Polycet Admission 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
TS Polycet 2020 Notification – Application Form Extended
TS Polycet 2020 Application form submission date has been extended until 09 June 2020 without fine. Click here
TS Polycet 2020 Important Dates
The important dates related to TS Polycet 2020 are given in the table below:
|Online Application Release||02 March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||09 June 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Release||Soon|
|Date of Exam||01 July 2020
|OMR Sheet Release||–|
TS Polycet 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the TS Polycet application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS Polycet 2020: Exam Date (Released), Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- TS Polycet 2020 Application form has been released on 02 March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the Application form via Online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 09 June 2020 (Extended).
- Passport size photograph must be affixed in the filled-in application form along with a signature.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided by the authority.
The details regarding the TS Polycet application fee is given below:
|General Category||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 250/-|
- Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Through Debit card, credit card or Net banking.
- Offline mode:
- At any of the nearest AP Online centre with cash.
- Online mode:
How to Apply for TS Polycet 2020 Online?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the TS Polycet application form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
- Visit the official website of TS Polycet.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Enter all the required details like class 10 Admit card/ Hall ticket no., Year of passing the exam and Date of Birth, Name, Email ID and Mobile Number in the Application form.
- Select the Exam centre from the list given in the table as per your preference.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature by click on browse button after that click on Upload button.
- Now, pay the Application fee by selecting the available payment mode.
- Download the Admit card after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates can also check the Application status after the submission of the Application form.
- At last, take the Printout of the Application form for future reference.
Telangana Polytechnic CET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria to appear in TS Polycet 2020 are accordingly:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit.
- Resident: Candidate should be a resident of the State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 35% marks in the last qualifying exam.
- Subject: Mathematics is a compulsory subject to appear.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed SSC exam or equivalent exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appeared/appearing in SSC exam and their result is not out yet are also eligible to apply.
TS Polycet 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the TS Polycet 2020 Paper pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Total Questions: The question paper consists of a total of 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Language: English and Telugu.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the examination.
The distribution of questions of each subject of the TS Polycet exam is given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the TS Polycet 2020 syllabus is given below:
TS Polycet 2020 syllabus of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be based on Class 9 & 10 subjects including all topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Syllabus of Physics:
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
TS Polycet 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The details regarding the TS Polycet admit card is given below:
- TS Polycet admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates must visit the helpline centres to get their TS Polycet 2020 hall ticket.
- Candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website.
- However, the hall ticket has been available after submitting the Application form.
- Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
How to download the Admit card/ Hall ticket?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the TS Polycet admit card.
- On the Official website of TS Polycet click on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ tab.
- Fill the details like class 10 Exam Hall Ticket Number, DOB and Tenth Passing/Appearing Year.
- Click on ’view & print hall ticket’ and download it.
- The hall ticket will be generated in a system screen.
- Take the extra printouts and keep safe till the Entrance exam and further admission process.
TS Polycet Result 2020
The details regarding the TS Polycet result is given below:
- TS Polycet Result will be released in July 2020.
- Candidate must score at least 36 marks out of 120 to qualify the Examination.
- The rank card will be out within one week from the date of declaration of the result.
- The marks are the basis for making the rank list also.
- The admission is offered in the Diploma courses on the basis of rank.
How to check the TS Polycet Result?
Candidates can check the TS Polycet result with the following steps:
- Visit the Official Website of TS Polycet and enter your roll number.
- Click on ‘View Rank Card’ button.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Check your result and download it.
TS Polytechnic CET Counselling 2020
The details regarding the TS Polycet Counselling are given below:
- TS Polytechnic CET 2020 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
- Furthermore, Candidates must attend the Counselling with original documents as prescribed by the Authority.
- The admission into the Diploma courses will be provided on the basis of TS Polycet scores.
- Seat allotment details are available on the website.
TS Polycet Counselling Schedule
The schedule of TS Polycet counselling is given below:
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||July 2020|
|Certificate Verification||July 2020|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||July 2020|
|Freezing of options||July 2020|
|Allotments of Seats||July 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through online||July 2020|
|Reporting at allotted college||July 2020|
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
The documents required for the TS Polycet Counselling is given below:
- TS POLYCET 2020 Admit Card & Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
TS Polycet Counselling procedure
The counselling procedure consists of the following Fours steps:
- Document Verification
- Exercising options
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of Fees & Reporting
How to fill up & Answer TS Polycet 2020 OMR Response Sheet?
- The Examiner will provide a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet) to the candidates.
- And, Candidates have to mark their answer & other relevant data on the Answer Sheet.
- Also, it is mandatory to go through the instructions for marking the answers & other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- Applicants are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
- Applicants have to read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
Brief Information About Telangana Polytechnic CET
Name of Exam: TS POLYCET – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
Exam Conducting Body: Director of Technical Education, Telangana.
Courses: Engineering/Non-Engineering Diploma Courses.
Exam Level: State Level Exam after 10th class board.
TS Polycet 2020 Exam Highlights
The complete overview of TS Polycet exam is given in the table below:
Name of Examination
|Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Telangana Polytechnic CET|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Polytechnic|
Mode of Examination
ts polycet results 2019 manabadi, polycetts.nic.in 2020, ts sche polycet, ts polycet 2020 notification pdf, ap polycet, ts polycet counseling dates, ts sbtet.