UKSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria will be released by the Uttarakhand Technical University along with the Information Brochure. Applicants must fulfil the eligibility requirements to apply for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. Through this exam admission will be offered in B.Pharma, M.Phrma, M.Tech, MCA and MBA courses.
Click here for UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
UKSEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check UKSEE 2021 eligibility before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: applying or seeking to apply candidates must have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
For B.Pharma Courses:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UKSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Qualification for B.Tech. Admission
- Candidates must hold a certificate of 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent with PCM or PCB stream with a minimum of 45% (40% marks for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Candidates must have passed a diploma in engineering or B.Sc. with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
For MCA Courses:
- Candidates should have any bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% (45% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics subject in 12th.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 year of bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% (45% for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.