UKSEE 2023 Application form will release in May 2023 in online mode. UKSEE stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination which is organized by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun. UKSEE is a state-level examination also referred to as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam. UKSEE 2023 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of May 2023 (tentative). The Uttarakhand Technical University organizes this exam for admissions into 1st year of MCA, B. Pharma & BHMCT, M. Tech, MBA, and second year of B. Tech, MCA, and BCA. The state-level examination is conducted annually to offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered in a large number of colleges of Uttarakhand. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about UKSEE 2023 Examination
- Uttarakhand Technical University will soon release the UKSEE 2023 application form at the official website.
- The Application Form will be released online only.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the UKSEE 2023 exam status from the below table:
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2023 Status
|Official notification soon
UKSEE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to UKSEE 2023 from the given table:
UKSEE 2023 Schedule
|Starting of application form
|19th June 2023
|Last date to submit application form
|7th July 2023
|Releasing of admit card
|12th July 2023
|UKSEE 2023 exam date
|18th July 2023
|25th July 2023
|Announcement of result
|July/ August 2023
|Starting of counselling
|July/ August 2023
UKSEE 2023 Admission Process
Candidates need to keep in mind the following steps for UKSEE 2023 Admission:
- Step 1: Apply for UKSEE 2023 by filling the registration form properly and paying the application fees before the due date.
- Step 2: Download the Admit Card 2023, which will be available to the registered candidates to know all the important details about the exam.
- Step 3: Appear for UKSEE 2023 examination at the scheduled date and time.
- Step 4: Check UKSEE 2023 result which will be declared after a few days of the examination.
- Step 5: Qualified students will then be called for counselling sessions. The counselling session will nominate the candidates for admission in the desired course.
UKSEE 2023 Application Form
The details regarding the UKSEE Application form 2023 are given below.
- Application Form of UKSEE 2023 will be available on the official website from April 2023.
- There must be no incomplete spaces where data filling is mandatory otherwise the UKSEE 2023 registration form won’t be accepted by the University.
- All the data filled should be correct and in no manner should be forged or faulty because if found so, the candidature shall be cancelled with immediate effect without owing any explanation to the respective candidate.
- Candidates may keep a copy of the filled/submitted application form till the complete admission process.
A scanned copy of the below-listed documents must be kept ready before the applicant start filling the application form:
- Photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 Class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking).
- PwD/Dyslexia/Scribe certificate, if applicable.
UKSEE 2023 Application Fee
UKSEE 2023 Application Fee is listed in the table given below:
All Other Categories
Mode of Payment: Fee needs to be paid via online mode (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking).
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
UKSEE 2023 is eligibility is mentioned below for all the applicants and must be checked before filling up the registration form:
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Aspirants belonging to all categories for admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy course must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
- Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent (Diploma should be recognized by PCI)
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th of CBSE or any other equivalent Board.
- The aspirant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The aggregate will be calculated as the aggregate of the best of four subjects including one language and a compulsory subject
- Moreover, he/she must have passed English: either core or functional, in any case as a subject.
Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- An aspirant must have passed the three years Diploma in Engineering of State Board of Technical Education from an AICTE approved institution in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology in aggregate of all semesters.
- A candidate must have passed the three years Bachelor of Science Degree from a recognized University and should have passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
Master of Technology
- For General/OBC candidates, a minimum of 60% marks in BTech or equivalent.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 55% marks in BTech or equivalent.
- Candidates having at least 60% marks and valid qualified GATE score for General/OBC candidates and 55% of marks and valid qualified GATE score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission. Candidates having valid and qualified GATE scores are not required to appear in the University entrance examination. In counselling, first seats will be filled by the valid score GATE candidates and if interested candidates with valid GATE score are not available then the remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of the University Entrance Examination.
Master of Computer Application
- Aspirants who have done their BCA, BBA, or BTech can apply for the MCA course. candidates who have finished their graduation in science can also apply. These candidates must have studied Mathematics compulsorily in class 10+2. There is no age limit regarding admission to this course.
- candidates who would like to join the MCA course must have a pass in graduation with more than 60% marks. They need to write an entrance exam to get admission into the MCA course.
Master of Pharmacy
- For General/OBC candidates, a minimum of 55% marks in BPharma or equivalent from the PCI approved Institute.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in BPharma or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- Latest State Pharmacist registration.
- Candidates having at least 55% marks and valid qualified GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 50% of marks and valid qualified GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of UKSEE 2023 is given below which includes all the details of the UKSEE Examination Pattern:
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Online and Offline
180 minutes (3 hours)
1 for B.Tech
4 for M.Tech
Total No. of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
|Number of Questions
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)
|Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (B. Tech)
|Aptitude Test for MCA
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy
|Aptitude Test for B. Sc graduates (lateral entry)
|Aptitude test for MBA (as per CAT examination)
|Aptitude Test for M. Pharm (as per GPAT examination)
These are latest updated important. Applicants can visit this page for the latest updates as notified by the officials.
UKSEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips of UKSEE 2023 are listed below which are prepared for the aspirants and keeping in mind their mindset while preparing for the entrances:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all things and before even starting their preparation. Manage factors like time distribution, management of resources, and various other important things.
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through them all over again.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
UKSEE 2023 Admit Card
UKSEE 2023 admit card will be available online on the official website soon after the successful submission of the application form and must be downloaded by all the candidates. Below mentioned guidelines must be followed by all the candidates:
- It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre failing to which the candidate will be debarred to appear for the examination.
- All the details must be checked immediately after the availability of the admit card as any discrepancy will not be entertained on the day of examination.
- Any discrepancy can be rectified by contacting the official before one week of the examination and nothing will be done post that.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Centre
Given below the list of UKSEE 2023 test centres:
M. Tech-1st Year Programme:
B. Tech. II Year (Lateral Entry)
- New Tehri
UKSEE 2023 Answer Key
After the exam, UTU will release the UKSEE 2023 Answer keys.
- The Answer Key will release on the official website along with the results.
- With the Answer key, candidates will also get a carbon copy of the response sheet to match their answers.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates who had appeared for UKSEE can calculate their score and estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam.
- To estimate their scores, a candidate must be aware of the marking scheme of the exam.
UKSEE 2023 Result
The vital information regarding UKSEE Result 2023 is given below:
- UKSEE 2023 Result will be declared online on the official website and must be checked by all the candidates who appeared for the examination.
- A scorecard will be uploaded for all the candidates who have qualified for the examination and they must download it as it will be useful in further proceedings of admission which includes Counselling and document verification.
UKSEE 2023 Counselling
Counselling of UKSEE 2023 will be held immediately after the result has been declared and it will be centrally organized by UTU, Dehradun.
- All the participating colleges will be listed along with the courses and the choice filling should be done accordingly.
- Colleges and streams will be allotted according to the merit and score of the individual candidates.
- Their preferences will be considered based on their marks and they will be offered admission accordingly.
UKSEE 2023 Reservation
The reservation details can be checked hereby;
- In Government Funded Institutes the reservation will be applicable as per the Uttarakhand Government for all belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in Self-Financing institutes will be as per the norms applicable at time of UKSEE Counselling.
- For candidates of all other states, seat reservation will be applicable as per the Central Government rules.
UKSEE 2023 Selection Process
The candidates will be given admission based on the following:
- Filling of Application Form – Interested candidates have to fill the application form.
- UKSEE Test – Candidates whose application form will get submitted will only be able to appear for the exam.
- Counselling – Shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling round. Counselling round will include verification of documents and allotment of colleges as per the seat availability
Courses offered through UKSEE
The courses which come under UKSEE are listed below which must be looked for before filling up the application form:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – II Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
- Master of Business Administration
All types of colleges in Uttarakhand providing the above-mentioned courses offer admission through UKSEE and participate in counselling centrally organized by UTU.
8 constituent and 132 affiliated colleges are widely participating in the admission procedure through Exam which includes the following UKSEE college list:
- Government colleges
- Constituent colleges
- Affiliated colleges
- Autonomous colleges
UKSEE 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the UKSEE exam:
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2023[UKSEE 2023]
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Computer Application
UKSEE Official website
Online (CBT) & Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
Stay connected for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination[UKSEE] conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)
The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport. The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectares and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituents and 132 affiliated colleges.