UKSEE 2020 has been postponed until further notice due to COVID-19 crisis. UKSEE stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination which will be organized by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun. The state-level examination is conducted annually to offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered in a large number of colleges of Uttarakhand. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about UKSEE 2020 Examination.
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
Application Form of UKSEE 2020 will be available on the official website. Post which no one would be able to fill the application form.
- Below mentioned are a few guidelines which must be followed by all the applicants in respect to applying for the application form online correctly.
- Scanned copy of the below-listed documents must be kept ready before the applicant start filling the application form:
- Photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 Class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking).
- PwD/Dyslexia/Scribe certificate, if applicable.
- There must be no incomplete spaces where data filling is mandatory otherwise the UKSEE 2020 registration form won’t be accepted by the University.
- All the data filled should be correct and in no manner should be forged or faulty because if found so, the candidature shall be cancelled with immediate effect without owing any explanation to the respective candidate.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee is listed in the table given below:
All Other Categories
Mode of Payment: Fee needs to be paid via online mode (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking).
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UKSEE 2020 is eligibility is mentioned below for all the applicants and must be checked before filling up the registration form:
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Aspirants belonging to all categories for admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy course must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
- Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent (Diploma should be recognized by PCI)
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th of CBSE or any other equivalent Board.
- Aspirant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The aggregate will be calculated as the aggregate of best of four subjects including one language and compulsory subject
- Moreover, he/she must have passed English: either core or functional, in any case as a subject.
Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- An aspirant must have passed the three years Diploma in Engineering of State Board of Technical Education from an AICTE approved institution in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology in aggregate of all semesters.
- A candidate must have passed the three years Bachelor of Science Degree from a recognized University and should have passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
Master of Technology
- For General/OBC candidates, a minimum of 60% marks in BTech or equivalent.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 55% marks in BTech or equivalent.
- Candidates having at least 60% marks and valid qualified GATE score for General/OBC candidates and 55% of marks and valid qualified GATE score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission. Candidates having valid and qualified GATE scores are not required to appear in the University entrance examination. In counselling, first seats will be filled by the valid score GATE candidates and if interested candidates with valid GATE score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
Master of Computer Application
- Aspirants who have done their BCA, BBA or BTech can apply for the MCA course. candidates who have finished their graduation in science can also apply. These candidates must have studied Mathematics compulsorily in class 10+2. There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.
- candidates who would like to join the MCA course must have a pass in graduation with more than 60 per cent marks. They need to write an entrance exam to get admission into the MCA course.
Master of Pharmacy
- For General/OBC candidates, a minimum of 55% marks in BPharma or equivalent from the PCI approved Institute.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in BPharma or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- Latest State Pharmacist registration.
- Candidates having at least 55% marks and valid qualified GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 50% of marks and valid qualified GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
UKSEE 2020 admit card will be available online on the official website by soon after the successful submission of the application form and must be downloaded by all the candidates. Below mentioned guidelines must be followed by all the candidates:
- It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre failing to which the candidate will be debarred to appear for the examination.
- All the details must be checked immediately after the availability of the admit card as any discrepancy will not be entertained on the day of examination.
- Any discrepancy can be rectified by contacting the official before one week of the examination and nothing will be done post that.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Centre
Given below the list of UKSEE 2020 test centre:
M. Tech-1st Year Programme:
B. Tech. II Year (Lateral Entry)
- New Tehri
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of UKSEE 2020 is given below which includes all the details of the UKSEE Examination Pattern:
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Online and Offline
180 minutes (3 hours)
1 for B.Tech
4 for M.Tech
Total No. of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
|Test (Course)||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (B. Tech)||150||150|
|Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for B. Sc graduates (lateral entry)||100||100|
|Aptitude test for MBA (as per CAT examination)||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for M. Pharm (as per GPAT examination)||100||100|
These are latest updated important. Applicants can visit this page of the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
UKSEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips of UKSEE 2020 are listed below which are prepared for the aspirants and keeping in mind about their mindset while preparing for the entrances:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation. Manage the factors like time distribution, management of resources and various other important things.
- Make notes of everything that as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must as.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
UKSEE 2020 Answer Key
After the exam,UTU will release the UKSEE 2020 Answer keys. The Answer Key will release on the official website along with the results. With the Answer key, candidates will also get a carbon copy of the response sheet to match their answers. With the help of answer key, candidates who had appeared for UKSEE can calculate their score and estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam. To estimate their scores, a candidate must be aware of the marking scheme of the exam.
UKSEE 2020 Result
The vital information regarding UKSEE Result 2020 is given below:
- UKSEE 2020 Result will be declared online on the official website by Fourth week of May 2020 and must be checked by all the candidates who appeared for the examination.
- A scorecard will be uploaded for all the candidates who have qualified the examination and they must download it as it will be useful in further proceedings of admission which includes Counselling and document verification.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling of UKSEE 2020 will be held immediately after the result has been declared and it will be centrally organized by UTU, Dehradun.
- All the participating colleges will be listed along with the courses and the choice filling should be done accordingly.
- Colleges and streams will be allotted according to the merit and score of the individual candidates.
- Their preferences will be considered based on their marks and they will be offered admission accordingly.
UKSEE 2020 Reservation
The reservation details can be checked hearby;
- In Government Funded Institutes the reservation will be applicable as per the Uttarakhand Goverment for all belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in Self-Financing institutes will be as per the norms applicable at time of UKSEE Counselling.
- For candidates of all other states, seat reservation will be applicable as per the Central Government rules.
UKSEE 2020 Selection Process
The candidates will be given admission based on the following:
- Filling of Application Form – Interested candidates have to fill the application form.
- UKSEE Test – Candidates whose application form will get submitted will only be able appear for the exam.
- Counselling – Shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling round.Counselling round will include verification of documents and allotment of colleges as per the seat availability
Courses offered through UKSEE
The courses which come under UKSEE are listed below which must be looked for before filling up the application form:
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Master of Technology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Computer Application
All types of colleges in Uttarakhand providing the above-mentioned courses offer admission through UKSEE and participate in counselling centrally organized by UTU.
8 constituent and 132 affiliated colleges are widely participating in the admission procedure through Exam which includes the following UKSEE college list:
- Government colleges
- Constituent colleges
- Affiliated colleges
- Autonomous colleges
UKSEE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the UKSEE exam:
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2020[UKSEE 2020]
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Computer Application
UKSEE Official website
Online (CBT) & Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
Stay connected for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination[UKSEE] conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)
The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport. The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectares and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges.