UKSEE 2021 Result will be announced within one or two weeks after the exam in August 2021 tentatively. The result will be published by the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) in the form of merit list. A final merit list will be prepared for each course based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination. Those candidates who have clear the UKSEE 2021 Exam will be later be called for the next step of UKSEE 2021 Counselling round. Read this complete article to get more information about UKSEE 2021 Results.
UKSEE 2021 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of UKSEE 2021 are mentioned in the given below table:
Events and dates of UKSEE 2021
|UKSEE 2021 exam date||July 2021|
|Announcement of result||August 2021|
How to Download UKSEE 2021 Results?
There are the steps that candidates must follow in order to download their UKSEE 2021 results.
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU).
- Now, they have to search here for the "UKSEE 2020 Merit list" link.
- Click on that link and a new page of the merit list will be open on the desktop screen.
- Now candidates have to select the course name for which they want to check the result of merit list.
- Then press Ctrl+F and enter your name or enrolment number.
- Then press the enter button and after that, the candidate result will be open.
- Candidates are advised to download the merit list in pdf format for future reference.
UKSEE 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared for each course on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the UKSEE 2021. Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) will release the UKSEE Merit list. The merit list will contain the merit position obtained by the candidate and the names of the shortlisted candidates. Those candidates who found their name on the merit list will then further be called for the next step of the admission process i.e the UKSEE 2021 Counselling round.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of UKSEE 2021
A tie is a situation when two or more candidates have scored equal marks or the same rank in the merit list. In the case when a tie occurs between two or more candidates in the UKSEE 2021, then the format of breaking the tie is mentioned below.
- At first, the tie will be break by the number of the incorrect answer given by the candidates. A candidate who has given a lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- If the tie persists, then the tie will be dissolved on the basis of age. A candidate who is higher in age will be given preference over the others.
- At last, the tie will be dissolved on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examinations.
UKSEE 2021 Counselling
Those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the rank secured by them in the final merit list will further be called for the next round of the UKSEE 2021 Counselling
process. The counselling is to be conducted by the Uttarakhand University at Central Institute of Education(CIE). In the counselling round, candidates will be allotted seats in the different colleges that are affiliated with the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU). Those candidates who have applied for admission in the lateral entry in B. Tech. 2nd year, MCA 2nd year,
B. Pharm 2nd year have to submit the domicile certificate of the Uttarakhand in the counselling session. The counselling round will also include the verification of the documents on the same day only after if the candidate is allotted a seat.