The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2020 Result will be announced within one or two weeks after the exam is conducted. The result will be published by the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) on its official website in the form of merit list. A final merit list will be prepared for each course based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination. Those candidates who have clear the UKSEE 2020 Exam will be later on be called for the the next step of UKSEE 2020 Counselling round. Read this complete article to get more information about UKSEE 2020 Results.
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of UKSEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of UKSEE 2020
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|date of the exam||To be announced soon|
|Release date of provisional merit list||To be announced soon|
|Release date of final merit list||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of counselling||To be announced soon|
Note: All the events of UKSEE 2020 has been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to Download UKSEE 2020 Results?
There are the steps that candidates must follow in order to download their UKSEE 2020 result.
- Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU).
- Step 2. Now, they have to search here for "UKSEE 2020 Merit list" link.
- Step 3. Click on that link and a new page of the merit list will be open in the desktop screen.
- Step 4. Now candidates have to select the course name for which they want to check the result of merit list.
- Step 5. Then press Ctrl+F and enter your name or enrolment number.
- Step 6. Then press enter button and after that the candidate result will be open.
- Step 7. Candidates are advised to download the merit list in the pdf format for future reference.
UKSEE 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared for each course on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate's in the UKSEE 2020. Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) will release the UKSEE Merit list on its official website. The merit list will contain the merit position obtained by the candidate and the names of the short listed candidates. Those candidates who founds their name in the merit list will then further be called for the next step of admission process i.e the UKSEE 2020 Counselling round.
Tie Breaking Criteria of UKSEE 2020
A tie is a situation when two or more candidates have scored equal marks or same rank in the merit list. In the case when a tie occurs between two or more candidates in the UKSEE 2020, then the format of breaking the tie is mentioned below.
- At first, the tie will be break by the number of incorrect answer given by the candidates. A candidate who has give a lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at the higher merit.
- If the tie still persists, then tie will be dissolved on the basis of the age. A candidate who is higher in age will be given preference over than the others.
- At last, the tie will be dissolved on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examinations.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
Those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the rank secured by them in the final merit list will further be called for the next round of UKSEE 2020 Counselling
process. The counselling is to be conducted by the Uttarakhand University at Central Institute of Education(CIE). In the counselling round, candidates will be alloted seats in the different colleges that are affiliated to the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU). Those candidates who have applied for admission in the lateral entry in B. Tech. 2nd year, MCA 2nd year,
B. Pharm 2nd year have to submit the domicile certificate of the Uttarakhand in the counselling session. The counselling round will also includes the verification of the documents on the same day only after if the candidate is alloted a seat.