UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria will be released by the Uttarakhand Technical University on its official website with the release of Information Brochure. The candidates need to qualify XII for B.Pharma, BHMCT & Bachelor's degree for PG courses. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination is also conducted to provide admission in Lateral entry courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA, etc. The candidates can read the complete article to know more about UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2023.
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can get the UKSEE 2023 eligibility requirements from below for all courses:
- Nationality: Indian national’s applicants are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Age limit: The applicants must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Domicile: The applicants who hold a valid domicile certificate of Uttarakhand and is a permanent or local resident of Uttarakhand state are eligible to apply
- Appearing applicants: The applicants who are in process of the final exams of the HSC are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Minimum Qualification Required
B.Tech (Second Year only)
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of B. Sc. Stream candidates, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along
with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, B. Sc. Stream candidates shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream
- Provided further that Diploma in Engineering and Technology passed aspirants or B. Sc Degree shall also
be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year
class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions shall be based strictly
on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B, C, and D above.
B.Pharma (1st and 2nd year)
- First-Year admission - The candidate must have passed XII with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with a supporting subject from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Lateral entry (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only) - Passed Diploma examination in a Program with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Program.
BHMCT (1st year only)
- Also for admission in a hotel management course, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with the minimum score of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
MCA (1st and 2nd year)
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduate Level with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
- And for admission in 2nd year, Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) or B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Maths at XII or Graduation level with a minimum 50% marks (Reserved category will be given 5% marks relaxation).
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- Admission through counselling will be offered first to CAT / MAT qualified candidates, and if seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2023 (In order of merit) will be offered
- B.Pharma with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the
- Admission through counseling will be offered first to GPAT qualified candidates, and if seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the UKSEE 2023 (In order of merit) will be offered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- Admission through counselling will be offered first to GATE qualified candidates, and if seats remain
vacant candidates qualifying UKSEE 2023 (In order of merit) will be offered.
- Those candidates who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying examination from/in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply under Uttarakhand quota.
- At the time of counselling, the Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
- Who has passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also
eligible for lateral entry admission.
Important Points UKSEE 2023
Apart from specific course Eligibility, a candidate must also fulfill certain criteria to be able to sit in the UKSEE. Some of the criteria are:
- The applicants are required to fill the application form and fee by online mode only.
- And a photograph of a minimum of 35*45mm with 75% coverage of the face and head is required.
- Use of calculators and mobile phones during the examination is strictly prohibited.
The further criteria if the candidate is eligible for UKSEE 2023 can find out at the official website of UTU.
UKSEE 2023 Admission Process
Candidates need to keep in mind the following steps for UKSEE 2023 Admission:
- Step 1: Apply for UKSEE 2023 by filling the registration form properly and paying the application fees before the due date.
- Step 2: Download the Admit Card 2023, which will be available to the registered candidates to know all the important details about the exam.
- Step 3: Appear for UKSEE 2023 examination at the scheduled date and time.
- Step 4: Check UKSEE 2023 result which will be declared after a few days of the examination.
- Step 5: Qualified students will then be called for counselling sessions. Counselling sessions will nominate the candidates for admission to the desired course.