UKSEE 2022 Counseling will be started by Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) at the university level. The allotment of seats to the candidates based on their availability in different colleges will be made through the UKSEE counselling round. Candidates are advised to fill the maximum number of choices before they make a final lock. Candidates are required to report to the allotted college along with the required documents on the specified date. Read this complete article to get more information about UKSEE 2022 Counselling.
UKSEE 2022 Counseling Dates
The important dates of events of UKSEE 2022 Counseling are mentioned in the given below table:
Events and dates of UKSEE 2022
|Events||Dates (1st phase)||Dates (2nd phase)|
|Registration, choice filling||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Seat allocation||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Institute reporting||To be Announced||To be Announced|
UKSEE 2022 Counseling
Given are some instructions or guidelines for candidates regarding the counselling round of UKSEE 2022.
- Candidate must note that the category for which he or she has filled the UKSEE 2022 Application Form, the seat will be allotted to the candidate based on the same category.
- In case if the category of a candidate founds to be incorrect, then the candidate will be automatically rejected from the admission process.
- Candidate must carry the same photograph in the counseling round that is used in the application form.
- Attending the counselling round does not mean that they have to reserve a seat for admission.
- Applicants have to bring the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate by the competent authority.
- Candidate has to register themselves for counselling round without which a candidate will not be allowed to enter in the counselling session.
- Candidate must carry all the required documents as without that candidate will not be able to sit for the counselling round.
Documents required for UKSEE 2022 Counselling
Those qualifying candidates who are called for participating in the counselling round have to bring the following list of the documents in original as well as in the self-attested photocopies for the document verification step.
- The photo identity card must be issued by govt. agency or last attended school or 12th Class admit card
- UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2022 Scorecard
- UKSEE 2022 Application Form
- UKSEE 2022 Counselling Form
- Caste category certificate, if applicable
- Proof for date of birth(DOB) proof i.e the 12th class marks sheet or any other similar certificate
- Board certificate or mark sheet of 12th class or its equivalent
- Medical Certificate by a District Hospital issued by the CMO.
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand along with any type of reservation.
- Income certificate and Kashmiri Migrant certificate that is issued by the competent authority.
- Recent passport size color photographs that must be similar to the photograph used in the UKSEE 2022 Application Form.
UKSEE 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure of UKSEE 2022 based on the previous year's information is listed below.
Step 1. UKSEE Counselling Registration 2022
- In the first step, candidates have to register themselves for the counselling round by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU).
- Then click on the "apply online" link.
- Now, newly registered candidates have to select the course for which they want to apply for the course.
- After that, candidates have to enter their enrolment number to proceed to the next step of the registration.
- At last, fill in all the personal and academic details the same filled in the application form and then click on the "submit" button.
Step 2. Filling of Choices
- In this step, candidates have to fill their choices in the order of their preferences of the Institutes and Courses available.
Step 3. Payment of the Counselling fee
- After a candidate has filled the choices of institutes, candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online mode.
Step 4. Submission and Print outs
- In the last step, the candidate has to take a print out of the completed counselling process for future reference.
UKSEE 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria of seats for UKSEE 2022 as prescribed by the official authority are mentioned below.
- In the Government Funded Institutes, the reservation will be applicable as per the norms given by Uttarakhand Government for those candidates who are belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in the institutes of self-financing will be made as per the norms applicable at the time of the UKSEE 2022 Counselling round.
- For All India, seat reservation will be applicable as per the norms given by the Central Government.