Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2020 is State level entrance examination conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). UKSEE 2020 is conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in various degree courses like B. Pharma, BHMCT, and in PG courses like MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma. and in the Lateral Entry of B. Pharma., B. Tech, and MCA. The application form of Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination(UKSEE) will be released by the Uttarakhand Techincal University (UTU) through online mode on its official website. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Read this complete article to get more information about UKSEE 2020 Application Form.
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of UKSEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and dates of UKSEE 2020
|Release date of application form||To be announced soon|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced soon|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Exam date||To be announced soon|
Note: All the events of UKSEE 2020 has been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updates here as well.
UKSEE 2020 Application form
There are the some instructions for candidates regarding the UKSEE 2020 application form that are mentioned below.
- Candidates must recheck the details mentioned in the application form before submitting it.
- Candidates should fill the information correctly and carefully as the same information wil got be printed on the candidates admit card and in the result as well.
- Details that are filled by the candidates at the time of the registration process cannot be changed further.
- Applicants are advised to upload the documents as per specifications prescribed to avoid any rejection of application form.
- If any candidate has fill the wrong or incorrect details in the application form such as in the academic details, and later on, if the authority will found these details fake then the candidate will be automaticaly disqualified from admission process without any prior notice.
- Applicants must take at least two three print outs of application form for the future reference.
- Changes in the examination center by the candidate will not be allowed.
How to fill UKSEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the UKSEE 2020 application form by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). There are the steps mentioned below that candidates must follow in order to fill the UKSEE 2020 application form.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttarkhand Technical University(UTU).
- Then candidates have to click on the “New user registration” link and they will be asked to fill all the details such as the candidates name, contact number, email ID.
- After entering the details click on "submit" button.
Step 2. Filling the Application form
- Then candidates have to login by using their user id and password which they have generated at the time of registration that has been sent to the candidate e-mail id.
- Now click on the “Apply” button.
- After that candidates will be asked to enter their personal, contact and academic details.
Step 3. Uploading the Documents
- In the next step, applicants will be asked to upload all the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Certificate of category if applicable
- Candidates must keep in mind the specifications regarding the uploading of the documents in the application form.
- Photograph of the candidate should be in the size of 35 x 45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face and head.
- Candidate's name and the date of taking the photograph should be at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph of the candidate must have to taken in either the white or in very light colored background.
- Photograph should not be in the red eye.
- The photograph of the candidate must be on high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
Step 4. Recheck the Application Form
- Applicants are advised to re check all the details that they have mentioned before proceeding to the last step of fee payment. If any applicant has any doubt regarding the details, then they can save the application form and pay the application fee later on.
Step 5. Payment of application fee
- This is the last step of filling the application form. In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure of UKSEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee Structure of UKSEE 2020
|For General and OBC||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs 750/-|
Note: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through the following online modes:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
Candidates are advised to take the print out of the duly completed application form for future reference.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Centers
The UKSEE 2020 exam is going to be conducted in various centres. A candidate will be allotted the exam centre as per the preference filled by the candidate or at the nearest places opted by the candidate at the time of filling the application form. The list of exam centres as per the previous year's information is mentioned in the given below table.
- New Tehri
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of UKSEE 2020 will be issued by Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) through the online mode on its official website. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have submitted the application form prior to the last date. Candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination premises. Candidates must keep their UKSEE Hall Ticket will themselves till the time of admission process gets over. Any candidate will not be able to get his or her to admit card through speed post or via e-mail. It is an advise that as the candidate download their hall ticket, they must check the details mentioned on it to avoid any type of discrepancies later.
About UKSEE 2020
The Uttarakhand Technical University was established in the year 2005 by the Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The university is situated at Dehradun, State capital of Uttarakhand. The main campus of the university is spread over an area of 8.372 hectares and it is one of the affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges to the university with almost 33,000 students in various courses. The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) for admission in various courses like B.Tech, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Tech and other courses. The admission will be granted to candidates on the basis of the score in the entrance exam.