UKSEE 2022 Admit Card will be released by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2022 will be conducted for admission in the various courses in the field of Management, Engineering, Medical, and other courses. Candidates will be able to download their UKSEE 2022 Admit Card from the official website of UTU if they have submitted the form successfully. Applicants have to carry their admit card as without it candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Read this complete article to get more information about UKSEE 2022 Admit Card.
UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of UKSEE 2022 are mentioned in the given below table:
Events and dates of UKSEE 2022
|Releasing of admit card||To be Announced|
|UKSEE 2022 exam date||To be Announced|
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
Some important instructions for candidates regarding the UKSEE 2022 admit card are mentioned below.
- All candidates are advised to keep their admit card with themselves till the whole admission process is completed.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card along with one identification proof with photographs such as an Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport.
- Without a valid admit card and ID proof, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate's name and photograph must match with the ID proof that the candidate is carrying for the verification step.
- Candidates must keep the print of the admit card as it will be required by them at the time of the UKSEE 2022 Counselling round.
- In case, if the candidate's name has been changed due to events such as marriage, then the applicant must have to bring the required document as proof on the day of the exam such as a Marriage certificate or Legal name change document, or Divorcee Decree.
- Applicants must not carry any type of electronic device inside the exam hall.
- Candidate can not carry their bag inside the exam hall.
How to Download UKSEE 2022 Admit Card?
If a candidate wants to download their UKSEE 2022 admit card, there are steps that they must follow.
- Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU).
- Step 2. Then they have to search here for the "UKSEE 2022 Admit Card" link.
- Step 3. Now, click on that link, and a new page of the result will be open in the computer screen.
- Step 4. After that candidates will be asked to enter their application number and date of birth(DOB).
- Step 5. After entering the details click on the "submit" button.
- Step 6. Now, the candidates admit card will be open. Candidates are advised to download their admit card in pdf format and must take two-three prints of it for future reference.
Documents to bring in UKSEE 2022 Examination Hall
The following are the documents that candidates have to bring to in UKSEE 2022 examination hall.
- Hard copy of UKSEE 2022 admit card
- Candidate has to carry their two passport recent size color photographs and that must be similar to the uploaded photograph in the application form.
- Candidates have to bring any original and one photocopy of one ID proof issued by the government that should be valid and non-expired such as the aadhar card, voter id card, passport, etc.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of UKSEE 2022 as per the previous year's question paper is mentioned in the given below table.
|Type of question to be asked||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Mode of the exam||Both in offline as well as in online mode(Online mode is for some specific centers)|
|Language of the exam||English and Hindi|
|Number of papers||9|
Candidates are advised to go through with the previous year's question papers to get more information about the exam pattern of UKSEE 2022.
UKSEE 2022 Result
UKSEE 2022 Result will be declared online on the official website and must be checked by all the candidates who appeared for the examination. A scorecard will be uploaded for all the candidates who have qualified for the examination and they must download it as it will be useful in further proceedings of admission which includes Counselling and document verification.