UKSEE 2020 Application form will be available from April 2020. UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) is a Yearly Entrance Examination conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). This exam is conducted for the admission in Bachelor Degree courses such as B.Pharma, BHMCT, M. Pharma, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and also for lateral entry courses such as B.Tech [LE], Pharmacy [LE], MCA [LE]. However, the admission in B.Tech through UKSEE is for a student of the second year only. For admission in First year B.Tech, JEE score is required. Given below is the complete guide to get through UKSEE 2020 including Dates, Eligibility, Application, Pattern, Results, and Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check tentative dates from the table below:
|Availability of Application form||29 April 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application form and Fee||11 May 2020|
|Admit Card available||13 May 2020|
|Exam date||18 & 19 May 2020|
|Result announcement||10 June 2020|
|Counselling||June – July 2020|
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- The UKSEE application form 2020 will be released by UTU in Online mode.
- For separate courses, students will have to submit separate application forms.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned image of a photograph as per the prescribed specifications.
- For the change in category and exam centre, NO request will be entertained.
- Students need not send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
How to fill the UKSEE 2020 Application Form online?
The stepwise process is given below:
- The candidates can get the Application form for UKSEE from the university campus and partnered post office and not through any online portals.
- And the Application fees for Applicants belonging to the General & OBC category is Rs. 1500/- which includes an application brochure and a handling charge of Rs. 125/-.
- Whereas for SC/ST students, the application form is for Rs. 750/-.
- After Filling The application form, it must be sent to the below-mentioned address:
The Registrar, Uttrakhand Technical University,
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar, Suddhowala,
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for different courses are listed below. The Age, Qualification and Minimum percentage required to appear in the exam are altogether different for various courses.
- B.Tech [LE]: For entry in the second year, a candidate must be having a qualified Diploma scoring a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST) from an AICTE approved college in a suitable branch of engineering/technology.
Candidates must have a B.Sc Degree of minimum 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST) and the candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject. Also to be noted that candidate must be a domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd Year courses.
- B. Pharm: The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with a supporting subject from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational with an aggregate of 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST).
- B. Pharm [LE]: For admission in the second year, the candidate must have a qualified Diploma in Pharmacy-Allopathy 2 years after passing 10+2 or equivalent score with a minimum of 50% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST).
- BHMCT: For admission in Hotel management course, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST).
- MCA: To is eligible for MCA, the candidate must be having Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level with a minimum of 45% score (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ST).
- MCA [LE]: For admission in 2nd year, the candidate must have a qualification in BCA or B.Sc having mathematics as a primary subject in 10+2. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination. Also, the candidate must be Domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd-year courses.
- MBA: A candidate must have Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration. And also, it has Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination. Admission through counselling will be offered first to the candidates who have qualified CAT / MAT entrance exams, and if the seat still, seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2020 (In order of merit) will be offered.
- M. Pharm: An Applicant must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e, SC/ST) at the qualifying Examination. Admission through counselling will be offered first to first to the candidates who have qualified GPAT exam, and if the seats still, remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2020 (In order of merit) will be offered.
UKSEE 2020 Examination Pattern
UKSEE is an offline exam taken in a written format with MCQ type questions. There are four choices (A, B, C, D) for a particular question with only one correct choice. The exam is divided into 9 papers which are combined in accordance with the choice of course.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders (2nd year)||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (2nd year)||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MCA (2nd year)||100|
Papers for Different courses
|B.Pharma||Paper 1 & Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|MCA (1st Year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (1st Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (1st Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (1st Year)||Paper 12|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharma 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (2nd year)||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
For the candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Admit Card from the user official website. In the case of any misplacement or loss of the Admit Card, the candidate has to pay Rs. 10/- for a new copy.
How to download Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Hall ticket?
The steps to download the admit card of UKSEE 2020 is given below.
- Firstly, search for UKSEE official website.
- Look for Admit card link and click on the link.
- Now, fill in the information required, credentials asked to download the hall ticket.
- finally, candidates can see the Admit card on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
UKSEE 2020 Results
The results for UKSEE will be released on 10 June 2020 along with the answer keys. The candidates are placed in a separate merit list based on their UKSEE 2020 performance separately for each course. The candidates can check the official website for a merit position, scorecard with total marks, individual subject marks and answer key after the results are declared. Candidates must check the website regularly after the examination. In addition to that, the University will also inform about the declaration of UKSEE Results by advertising in newspapers. However, candidates are requested to visit the University website.
Evaluation of UKSEE 2020 Answer Sheet
Each answer with a correct choice will award the candidate 1 mark. The provision of zero marks to the candidate who gives no answer/ wrong answer/ more than one answer for a particular question. And also there is No negative marking in the exam. In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks, then these points decide their merit:
- A candidate giving a lesser number of incorrect answers will get a higher rank.
- An aspirant with higher age will get preference for higher merit.
- The candidates can also be compared to marks in qualifying examination.
For recent Notifications and changes in UKSEE, the candidates can visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), http://www.uktech.ac.in.
The Engineering aspirants must give JEE Mains exam for nationwide selection.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
UKSEE Counselling will be starting from 05 August 2020 (Tentatively). Aspirants who are selected will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee through Demand Draft in the name of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
Documents that are necessary to carry at the time of the counselling process are –
- 10th and 10+2 passing certificates.
- Bachelor Degree certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (Uttarakhand domicile is a mandatory document for admission in the second year).
- Admit Card of UKSEE.
- Scorecard of UKSEE.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID).
UKSEE 2020 Entrance Highlights
Name of Examination
|Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Pharma & B. Pharma [LE], BHMCT & B.Tech [LE], M.Tech, M. Pharma, MBA, MCA & MCA [LE] courses|
Mode of Examination
Offline & Offline
2 Hours 30 Minutes
|Differential (Subject to course opted by the candidate)|
- Those candidates who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying Examination from/in other states, but have Domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota.
- At the time of Counselling, Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats but will not be eligible for any reservation.
- In Government Funded Institutes, the Reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Government rules and for all India seats, the Reservations will be applicable as per the Central Government rules.
- For courses conducted by University Departments/Government Engineering Colleges/Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE-2020 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Government.
- For self-financing institutes, the Reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of Counselling.
Colleges Under The Uttarakhand Technical University
Besides running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines in their campus, the Uttarakhand Technical University has 8 constituents & 132 affiliated colleges too. The list of 8 constitutes colleges are given below:
|S. No||Name of the Colleges|
|1.||THDC-Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology, New Tehri|
|2.||Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar|
|3.||Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh|
|4.||Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun|
|5.||Institute of Technology, Uttarkashi (under construction)|
|6.||State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology & Applied, New Tehri|
|7.||Institute of Technology Tanakpur (under construction)|
|8.||Institute of Technology, Salt, Almora (proposed)|
NTA JEE Main 2020
The JEE Main 2020 is now conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). This is a National Level Engineering Entrance Examination for premium institutes like IITs, IITs, NITs and CFTIs. The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE Advanced exam. JEE Advance is the only gateway for IIT admissions.
“Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UKSEE 2020.”
uksee 2020 syllabus, uksee 2020 exam, uksee lateral entry syllabus, uksee previous year question papers, uksee college list, uksee 2020 syllabus, colleges under uksee, uksee 2018 application form, uksee counselling 2018.