National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Mains 2021 in the online mode. It will take place in various cities in India. Candidates applying for JEE Main 2021 will have to fill the online application form before the last date of two examination dates. They will have to fill an option called State Code of Eligibility in the Online Application form for JEE Main. To know more about JEE Main State Code of Eligibility, Candidates can see the article below. The examination will be held at the particular cities which are mentioned in the information bulletin.
How to find the JEE Main State Code of Eligibility?
Firstly, candidates will have to mention their state code of eligibility. Also, this means that they will have to enter the name of the state from which they passed Class 12th or equivalent.
- Then, they will have to enter the specific code, which is assigned to every state. So, details regarding this are below.
- But, in case, the candidate has applied for improvement or is appearing for class 12th examination again and from a different state. Then, he will have to enter the new state’s code.
- Also, candidates who have qualified Class 12th from a foreign university will have to mention the state which is their native state as in their Indian Passport.
- Moreover, aspirants qualifying class 12th from NIOS Board will have to enter the state from which they qualified the examination.
- Further, candidates from Nepal/Bhutan/ another foreign country will not have to fill the State Code of Eligibility.
List of State with Codes: JEE Main state code of Eligibility
Candidates can see the codes for different JEE MAIN 2021 cities in the table given below.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT)||01||Andhra Pradesh||02|
|Chhattisgarh||07||Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)||08|
|Daman and Diu (UT)||09||Delhi||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||15||Jharkhand||16|
|Lakshadweep (UT)||19||Madhya Pradesh||20|
|Foreign/OCI/PIO/Nepal/Bhutan (Outside India)||97|