National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Mains 2020 in the online mode only in the month of January & April 2020. It will take place in various cities in India. Candidates applying for JEE Main 2020 will have to fill the online application form before the last date of two examination dates. They will have to fill an option called State Code of Eligibility in the Online Application form for JEE Main. To know more about JEE Main State Code of Eligibility, Candidates can see the article below. The examination will be held at the particular cities which are mentioned in the information bulletin.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE (I) 2020 January Application Form has been released by NTA on 03 September 2019.
How to find the JEE Main State Code of Eligibility?
- Firstly, candidates will have to mention their state code of eligibility. Also, this means that they will have to enter the name of the state from which they passed Class 12th or equivalent.
- Then, they will have to enter the specific code, which is assigned to every state. So, details regarding this are below.
- But, in case, the candidate has applied for improvement or is appearing for class 12th examination again and from a different state. Then, he will have to enter the new state’s code.
- Also, candidates who have qualified Class 12th from a foreign university will have to mention the state which is their native state as in their Indian Passport.
- Moreover, aspirants qualifying class 12th from NIOS Board will have to enter the state from which they qualified the examination.
- Further, candidates from Nepal/Bhutan/ another foreign country will not have to fill the State Code of Eligibility.
List of State with Codes: JEE Main state code of Eligibility
Candidates can see the codes for different cities in the table given below.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT)||01||Andhra Pradesh||02|
|Chhattisgarh||07||Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)||08|
|Daman and Diu (UT)||09||Delhi||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||15||Jharkhand||16|
|Lakshadweep (UT)||19||Madhya Pradesh||20|
|Foreign/OCI/PIO/Nepal/Bhutan (Outside India)||97|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to find the JEE Main state code of Eligibility? @ www.jeemain.nic.in
Details required for JEE MAIN 2020:
Candidates are advised to check all the details regarding how to fill the Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2020 Application Form before applying for the same. According to NTA, If less than 50 candidates apply for a centre in a city for Computer Based Examination on a particular date, they will have to appear for the exam on the last day in the same city according to slot allotted by NTA.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
The official website of JEE Main 2020 is http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
For more details regarding JEE Main State Code of Eligibility read the information brochure carefully.