COMEDK UGET 2021 Admission Notification has been released. And the application form has been released on 22 March 2021 and can be filled until 15 July 2021. For admission into various courses in the discipline of Medical, Dental, and engineering, COMEDK conducts UGET for the undergraduate candidates. To give detailed information about the exam, the Institute released a list of COMEDK UGET 2021 admission notification every year.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admission Notification
The COMEDK UGET admission notification 2021 will consist of the following major guidelines for the aspiring candidates:
- The registration process has been started from 22 March 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is 15 July 221 according to COMEDK UGET 2021 notifications.
- The exam will be conducted on the online channel for the second time ever.
- Before filling up the application form the candidates must register on the official website of COMEDK. And get the login id and password according to COMEDK UGET admission notification. This login id and password are must fill up in the application form along with the mandatory documents.
- The entrance fee for the application form of one of the course is Rs. 1800/- which is split into three subjects (PCB, PCM). And for applying in more than one course it is 2800/- for four subjects (PCMB).
- English is also one of the main subjects in the UGET 2021 and the candidate need to score at least 50% of marks in it.
- After the termination of the exam, the institute will release the answer key within a week after the exam. This answer key is, however, provisional in nature and the final answer key is released after one month of the date of the exam.
- The qualified candidates after the announcement of results need to enrol in the counselling process for the allotment of seats.
COMEDK Notification 2021 Dates
The following table shows the revised dates of COMEDK 2021:
The various details that the students need to fill in the COMEDK application form are:
- Selection of preferred course (and stream also)
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- DOB, gender, nationality
- The annual income of parents
- Unique photo id proof of the candidate
- Parent’s unique id proof
- Contact details including mobile number, email address, and residential address
- Candidate’s domicile-related information
- Category information
- Details of the address if the candidate belongs to Hyderabad-Katakana region
- Information related to the qualifying exam
- Information related to educational background
- Preference of the city for Examination Centre
- Preference of candidate to apply in COMEDK or uni-GAUGE. COMEDK UGET 2020 or both
- Payment options and mode
- Declaration by the candidate
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk 2019 engineering, comedk login, comedk exam 2019, comedk pget 2019, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 application form, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk 2019 exam date, comedk 2019 syllabus.