COMEDK UGET 2020 Admission Notification has been released. And the application form has been released on 16 January 2020. For admission into various courses in the discipline of Medical, Dental, and engineering, COMEDK conducts UGET for the undergraduate candidates. To give detailed information about the exam, the Institute released a list of COMEDK UGET 2020 admission notification every year.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admission Notification
The COMEDK UGET admission notification 2020 will consist of the following major guidelines for the aspiring candidates:
- The registration process will be started from 16 January 2020 and the last date to submit the application form is 30 May 2020 according to COMEDK UGET 2020 notifications.
- The exam will be conducted on the online channel for the second time ever. COMEDK UGET 2020 has switched from the offline pen and paper-based format to online format in the year 2019.
- Before filling up the application form the candidates must register on the official website of COMEDK. And get the login id and password according to COMEDK UGET admission notification. This login id and password are must fill up in the application form along with the mandatory documents.
- The entrance fee for the application form of one of the course is Rs. 1200/- which is split into three subjects (PCB, PCM). And for applying in more than one course it is 1500/- for four subjects (PCMB).
- English is also one of the main subjects in the UGET 2020 and the candidate need to score at least 50% of marks in it.
- After the termination of the exam, the institute will release the answer key within a week after the exam. This answer key is, however, provisional in nature and the final answer key is released after one month of the date of the exam.
- The qualified candidates after the announcement of results need to enrol in the counselling process for allotment of seats.
- The dates related to COMEDK 2020 are given below.
COMEDK Notification Dates
|Online Starting of Application Form||16 January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||05 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||30 May 2020|
|Edit application form||01 – 03 June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||–|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||27 June 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||–|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||–|
|Release of Final Answer key||–|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||–|
|Starting of Counselling process||–|
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020: Particulars Required to Fill The Form
The various details that the students need to fill in the COMEDK application form are:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about COMEDK UGET 2020 Admission Notification: COMEDK Notification Dates
- Selection of preferred course (and stream also)
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- DOB, gender, nationality
- The annual income of parents
- Unique photo id proof of the candidate
- Parent’s unique id proof
- Contact details including mobile number, email address, and residential address
- Candidate’s domicile-related information
- Category information
- Details of the address if the candidate belongs to Hyderabad-Katakana region
- Information related to the qualifying exam
- Information related to educational background
- Preference of the city for Examination Centre
- Preference of candidate to apply in COMEDK or uni-GAUGE. COMEDK UGET 2020 or both
- Payment options and mode
- Declaration by the candidate
List of documents required for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020
There are a number of documents that need the student should submit along with the COMEDK 2020 application form in order to complete the registration process:
- Unique id proof of the candidate (Voter id/ aadhar card/ driving license/ college or school photo id/ certificate issued by the head of the last attended Institute)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s signature
Undersigned document by the head of the institution of 10+2/ PUC level
Link to check COMEDK UGET Exam Result is here.
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk 2019 engineering, comedk login, comedk exam 2019, comedk pget 2019, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 application form, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk 2019 exam date, comedk 2019 syllabus.