The KEE 2020 Admit Card for Karunya University Engineering Entrance Exam will be available to download from official site. Admit cards will be available to only those who have filled the application form before the due date. Students have to download the admit cards from the given website. Admit card is a very important document that contains the details of the candidate- Name, roll number, examination center, examination date, a signature of the student, photograph of the student etc.
KEE 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
KEE 2020 Release of admit card
KEE 2020 Examination date
Important Exam Update
KEE 2020 Hall Ticket Download Here
Hence, the candidates have to carry it to the exam hall compulsorily. Without the card, He / She will not get the permission to appear for the exam. All the candidates should keep their admit cards protected for the exam and even for the counselling session (Counselling process needs the verification of exam to admit card).
In case any candidate misplaces His/ Her admit card, they can contact the controller of the examination. The controller of examination will issue a duplicate admit card to the candidates. Candidates must note that the admit card will not be available by post, the candidates must download and print it.
Following steps to follow to download KEE Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website where the admit cards are hosted>
- Select the link where the admit cards are uploaded>
- Enter the necessary details such as registration no., application no. etc.>
- Download the admit card.
- Check whether all the details (Name, spelling, contact number etc.) are correct or not.
The information mentioned on KEE Admit card 2020
The details that mentioned on the Admit card of KEE 2020 :
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number of KEE
- Application Number
- Name of the KEE Exam center
- Address of the KEE exam center
- Date and time of KEE exam
- Guidelines to be followed by the candidate
Documents to be Carried Along with KEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Along with the admit card issued by Karunya University for KEE 2020 Examination, the candidates require carrying any of the documents mentioned below as Identity Proof.
- An acknowledgement letter by the head of the institution candidate is studying in along with an attested photograph of the candidate by the head of the institution.
- Class XII Identity Card issued by the institution candidate is studying or completed Class XII.
- Class XII Board Examination Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Driving License of the candidate.
- Passport of the candidate.
In case, an aspirant registers himself/herself for KEE 2020 Examination a day prior to the examination day, then Karunya University will issue a KEE 2020 Spot Admit Card / Hall Ticket to him/her. Also, such candidates must carry their KEE 2020 Spot Admit Card / Hall Ticket to the examination centre. KEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket is the most important document that the candidate needs to carry for the examination. No candidate failing to carry his / her Admit Card / Hall Ticket to the examination hall will get the permission to appear in the examination.
In the case of any mistakes in the details printed on the KEE Admit Card, the candidate should immediately contact the authority and demand a new corrected admit card.
Note: The KEE Hall Ticket 2020 is not transferable to any other candidate under no circumstances.
Also, for more details regarding Karunya University Entrance Exam click here.
The official website of KEE 2020 is http://admissions.karunya.edu/
kee entrance exam 2020, kee exam 2020, karunya university admission 2020.