KEE 2021 Admit card will be released soon by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences. Candidates can download their admit card by entering application number, Id and password. This exam is conducted by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore to offers admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate courses like B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture courses. Candidates may download the KEE 2021 admit card from the official website. This exam is conducted once in a year at the university level. Applicants can check the admit card details of Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 from the given below article.
KEE 2021 Admit card
Candidates may check the details of KEE 2021 admit card important dates from the table given below:
|Release date of KEE 2021 Admit card||April 2021|
|Exam Date||The Fourth Week of April 2021|
- Hall ticket will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card by using their credentials.
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- In case the candidate is not able to download the admit card then he/she should immediately contact the helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully & follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case if candidate finds anything wrong on the hall ticket, he/she immediately contact the officials.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam without the admit card.
- All the information should be checked properly in the admit card.
- Candidate will not be allowed to carry any communication device such as calculators, mobile phone or any digital device.
- Applicant must not carry any eatables in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any type of books to the examination hall.
Documents need to carry on KEE 2021 examination?
Candidates have to bring the following documents to the exam centre on the day of the examination
- A printed copy of Hall ticket downloaded from the official website.
- One passport size photograph
- Anyone of the approved photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card).
How to Download KEE 2021 Admit Card or Hall Ticket?
Follow the steps to download the Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 Admit card from Karunya University official website:
Candidates are required to login to the official website of the Karunya University http://www.karunya.edu/
for downloading the admit card.
STEP 2- Candidates need to login on the portal using their application number. Applicants will also have to enter their ID, Password and Captcha.
STEP 3- A new page will appear and the candidate will see an option on the page to download the admit card. After entering the requisite details, candidates will be directed to the Admit Card of Karunya Entrance exam 2021
STEP 4-The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
STEP 5- The applying candidates must take the printout of the admit card for future use.
Possible Issues in Download
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - Candidate may have entered his/her wrong credentials like Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - University may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.
In case any errors in KEE 2021 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, candidate must ensure that every detail printed in the admit card is correct. In case if there is any incorrection found in the details of the admit card, candidate must immediately contact the officials regarding the incorrect information on the Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 Hall ticket.
Uses of KEE 2021 Hall Ticket
KEE 2021 Admit Card is not only required as entry ticket but for other various purposes also:
- Seat Allotment
- For Identification Purpose
Details in KEE 2021 Admit Card
Hall ticket will contain various information of the candidate which will help appliacnts to appear in the exam. Candidate must check all the information of the KEE 2021 admit card very carefully, there should not be any correction and if in case any correction founds, candidate must immediately contact the officials. Below are some information which will pr there on the admit card:
- Candidates name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam date and time for Karunya Entrance Exam 2021
- Exam centre details
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate