KEE 2021 Result has been announced by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore. It is also known as Karunya Entrance Exam. KEE 2021 exam will be conducted to grant the selected candidates admission into B. Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture courses. The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode. This is a university-level exam that is conducted every year by the university. The candidates can go through the full article below to know the details regarding the KEE 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
KEE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check KEE status from below:
- KEE 2021 result has been released on 26 June 2021. Candidates can check here- Check Result.
- Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 was held on 26 June 2021.
- KEE 2021 Admission Application Form has been released.
KEE 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to KEE 2021.
|Application start date|| Released|
|Application last date||June 2021|
|Admit card release date||June 2021|
|Exam date||26 June 2021|
|Result date||26 June 2021 |
KEE 2021 Result
Candidates can check the result of KEE 2021 on the official website.
- The KEE 2021 exam result will be declared online on the official website.
- For checking the result candidate needs to enter the Application number and Registered mobile number.
- The scorecard will be available to the candidates who have qualified for the exam and the same will be posted online.
- Through scorecards, candidates will be able to check the marks obtained
- The scorecard must be downloaded for further proceedings which include Counselling and admission.
KEE 2021 Counselling
Applicants can check the counselling procedure through the below details:
- KEE exam 2021 Counselling will be held after the result announced on the official website.
- The qualified applicants will be invited to attend the counselling and the candidates must carry their original documents
- Candidates are allowed to choose their course based on their rank and availability of seats.
- Mostly, the rank secured by the candidate will decide the eligibility of the course they get into.
Documents Required for Verification:
- KEE 2021 Admit Card
- Provisional enrollment letter
- Valid ID proof (driving license, passport, etc.)
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (4)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card as a proof of residence
- Christian Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Jesus Calls Young Partner (if applicable)
- Attested community certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.
- DD of tuition fee for a tentative amount of Rs. 50,000 in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
KEE 2021 Application Form
KEE 2021 Application Form is available from December 2020. Below are some steps involved in the filling of the application form for the Karunya Entrance Exam 2021
- The candidates can obtain the KEE 2021 Application form from the official website.
- The candidates will first have to provide the below mentioned basic details:
- Contact number
- Course and Programme choice, etc.
- An Application number and password will be generated after the submission of the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to enter the following information:
- Basic details
- Communication details
- Qualification details
- Choice of exam centres and
- Have to upload their photograph, signature and class 10th Passing certificate.
KEE 2021 Application Fee
Application fee for KEE 2021 will be Rs.1000/- and will be submitted along with the application form.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode
- For online mode-
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode.
- The fee can be paid via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking only.
- For offline mode-
- Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode also
- The candidate can pay through Demand Draft or Cash. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
- The NRI's or foreigners have to pay the US $ 60.
KEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- The candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The applicants must have passed their 10+2 in vocational stream securing a minimum of 55% with any one of the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology: The applicants must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Computer Science.
For B.Sc Agriculture: The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with PCM/PCB/PCMB/Agriculture.
For B.Sc Horticulture: The applicants must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with PCB/PCM/PCMB/PC Forestry/Inter (Agriculture).
KEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants can refer to KEE 2021 Exam Pattern is given below:
Exam Pattern of Karunya Entrance Exam 2021
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
150 minutes (2 and a half hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and -0.25 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
Section-wise division of subjects based on marks and questions are given below:
Number of Questions
For any further details regarding the exam, pattern candidates can refer to the official website. For details of KEE 2021 candidates can refer to below article
KEE 2021 Syllabus
KEE 2021 Syllabus will cover the topics from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as given below:
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions etc.
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics etc.
- Atomic Structure, p, d and f block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Cell Biology & Genetics
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
KEE 2021 Admit Card
KEE 2021 Admit card will be available on the official website from the second week of April 2021. Applicants must follow the given mentioned points regarding the Admit Card:
- The candidates must take a printout of their Admit Card or E-hall ticket and carry it with them to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- Any candidate without the Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- If any discrepancy is found in the Admit Card then candidates must get in touch with the organizing committee and get it rectified.
- Any changes or queries related to the Admit Card or E-admit card will not be entertained on the day of the examination.
KEE 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam centre for KEE 2021 through below details:
Exam centres for KEE 2021 exam
|Exam centres||Exam centres|
|Ahmedabad ||Calicut |
|Coimbatore – KarunyaNagar||Pollachi|
|Mettupalayam||Chennai (Broadway) |
|Chennai (Chetpet) ||Coimbatore City|
|Kurnool ||Kottayam |
Candidates can check the exam centres and can choose according to their preference.
KEE 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of the exam through the below details:
About Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 (KEE 2021)
Karunya entrance exam is conducted by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore to give admissions to the eligible candidates in various courses. The admission to the B.Tech courses was confirmed based on the marks scored in KEE and HSC.
About Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and unblemished character, nurtured with a strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institution is the fulfilment of the vision of its founders Late Dr D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr Paul Dhinakaran. Established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 2000 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India.