KEE 2021 exam will be held in the fourth week of April 2021. This is conducted by Karunya University to offers admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate course i.e. B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture courses. Candidate must study the exam pattern for KEE 2021 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below-given article.
KEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must carefully check the exam pattern for Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 before appearing for the exam. Questions for KEE 2021 exam will depend on the exam pattern given below. Candidate must go through the exam pattern before start preparing for it. Through the exam pattern candidate will get a brief idea about the how and what type of questions will be there in the Karunya Entrance Exam 2021.
- Mode : Examination will be held in Offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2.5 hours (150 Minutes).
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Total marks for KEE 2021 is 120.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Candidates may check the exam pattern from the above details. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully and properly as to achieve good scores in exams. Question paper will be completely based on the given exam pattern.
Section-wise Distribution of Question Paper
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of the exam form the below table. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam accordingly. Applicants must carefully go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam and should get a brief idea about the pattern of questions in the exam.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Candidates can check the details of section wise questions for Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 is given above. Applicants must go through the above details and should completely go through the pattern of the exam befor appearing for it.
KEE 2021 : Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 before going for it. Candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considerd as late comers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Timings of first phase of examination will be between 10 A.M to 12.30 P.M
- Timings of second phase of examination will be between 02.30 P.M to 05.00 P.M
- Candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If candidate come late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
Important Instructions for KEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the importance instructions for the exam pattern through the below mentioned details:
- For multiple choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- The marking scheme involve every correct answer will add one mark and there is negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- Candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occur , then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.