KEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting authority Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore. The exam is conducted to enrol candidates in various under graduation courses. This is a university-level exam which is conducted every year. For further details about KEE 2021 eligibility criteria, the candidate can go through the below article.
KEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for KEE 2021 before filling the application form. Applicants need to be eligible for the particular course he/she wants to apply for. Candidates are advised to go through the whole article for the necessary information about the eligibility criteria. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the KEE 2021 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- Candidate must have cHleared 10+2 from a recognized board or university with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 in a vocational stream with subjects as General Machinist, Electrical Machine and Appliances, Auto Equipments, Textile technology etc with any one of the engineering-related subjects with physics, chemistry and maths with at least 60% of the minimum aggregate.
For B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology-
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Computer Science.
- Candidates who have completed their courses abroad will be considered as NRI/Foreign National Category. However, they should submit a bonafide certificate from the school as proof that candidate has studied 10+2 from the particular school in Foreign.
- PIO/OCI will also be treated with on par with Indian Citizen for the limited purpose of admission if they have studied their eligible course in India.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)-
- Candidate must have done Diploma in the particular engineering field with 60% marks.
- Candidate must have done B.Sc Physics or Chemistry with Mathematics as one of the subject with minimum aggregate of 60%.
For B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.)-
- The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with PCM/PCB/PCMB/Agriculture as one of the stream form a recognized board or university.
For B.Sc Horticulture (Hons.)-
- The applicants must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 55% with PCB/PCM/PCMB/PC Forestry/Inter (Agriculture) with a minimum of 60% from a recognized board or university.
For B.Tech Agriculture Engineering-
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 60% marks with physics, chemistry and maths as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
For B.Sc in Information Technology -
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduation Courses
For M.Tech -
- Candidate must have bachelors of technology degree in with particular field with at least 55% marks. The candidate seeking admission in the M.Tech course must have a B.Tech degree from that particular course like computer science, electricals, electronics etc
For M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)-
- Candidate must have a bachelors degree in a particular field with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
For M.Sc Visual Communication-
- Candidate must have any degree with at least 55% mark.
For Master of Philosophy-
- Candidate must have a regular PG degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
For Doctor of Philosophy-
- Candidate must have a regular post-graduation degree with a minimum 55% of marks or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Degree obtained through distance will not be considered.
KEE 2021 Important Information-
KEE 2021 will be conducted by Karunya University. Candidates need to apply for the particular course in which he/she wants to take admission, applicants need to filfil the eligibility criteria for the course he/she wants to apply for. If later any discrepency found in the eligibility the whole admission process of the candidate will get canceled. Candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for any course. Karunya university has set the eligibiity criteria which has to be followed in every condition and in every case.