Karunya University, Coimbatore carries out KEE 2021 Counselling. And, the admission authorities will conduct a single-window counselling process for those who have scored qualified marks in Karunya Engineering Entrance Exam. While Candidates will get different dates on the basis of their rank in the examination.
It is a multi-phase process which includes document submission, document verification, and fee deposition. While the results are available, the qualified students will get an Email/ SMS regarding the details of their session. And accordingly, they have to be present with all the documents on the counselling venue, day and time.
Note: The selected candidate must be present in person at the time of his session. But, as a result, Candidates should remember the day, time and venue given by the admission authorities. As a result, Candidates should remember the day, time and venue given by the admission authorities.
Procedure for KEE 2021 Counseling
- The aspirants who qualified KEE 2021 Examination will receive a message from Karunya University. The message will be sent either through SMS or through E-Mail.
- The message will contain all the information related to the schedule and venue of counselling of the candidate.
- The candidate must report in person at the allotted venue for counselling as per the schedule.
Requirements to Report for KEE 2021 Counseling
- For getting selected for the counselling of KEE 2021 held by Karunya University, candidates must qualify the Karunya Entrance Examination 2021.
- But, Karunya University, Coimbatore (exam conducting body) will decide the counselling schedule as per the ranks of the candidates.
KEE 2021 Counselling Dates
|Entrance exam||27 April 2021|
|The announcement of results of KEE 2021.||30 April 2021.|
|Commencement of counselling for the past students.||01 -10 May 2021|
Karunya University Seat Allotment
KEE 2021 Counselling session for KEE 2021 started after the result is announced. Counselling has been started from 01 May 2021.
And it will be only for students who want to take admission to B. Tech. and M.Sc. courses. While Allotment of a seat will be on the basis of the following two criteria:
While Allotment of a seat will be done the basis of the following two criteria:
- The rank of the candidate in KEE 2021.
- And, Availability of seats for the same.
During KEE 2021 counselling, the candidates need to pay the admission fee of KEE 2021 at the time of counselling only. The admission fee can be paid either in cash or through Demand Draft. In the case of payment of admission fee through Demand Draft, candidates need to draw the DD of KEE 2020 for Rs. 50,000 in favour of "The Registrar, Karunya University" payable at Coimbatore. The venue for KEE 2021 counselling will be as mentioned below.
Coimbatore - 641114
KEE 2021 Counselling Documents
Before the seat allocation process starts, the selected candidates must bring the required documents verified by concerned authority. Finally, at the time of the session the candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th and 12th Passing Certificates.
- Photo ID proof (license, passport, school ID etc.)
- KEE 2020 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling call Letter
- Also for Christian minority certificate and Jesus call partner (only in case of Christians)
- Further, attested copy of community certificate from Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar/ Magistrate.
- Demand Draft for the purpose of payment (in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore)
It is mandatory to bring all the documents mentioned above in KEE Counseling 2021. Without the presentation of these documents, a candidate will not get permission for the counselling process.