KEE Syllabus 2021 will be released by the Karunya University on its official website. The candidates must know the syllabus for better preparation & to fetch good marks in the Karunya Entrance Exam 2021. As the entrance exam is conducted to offer admission in B.Tech and B.Sc. Agriculture so questions are asked from subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, General aptitude and General ethics. The candidates can read the complete article to know about the KEE 2021 detailed Syllabus.
KEE Syllabus 2021
The questions are based on Science subjects of class 11th & 12th. Check hearby; detailed syllabus of KEE:
KEE 2021 Mathematics Syllabus
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants: Adjoint, inverse – properties, computation of inverses, solution of a system of linear equations matrix inversion method. The rank of a matrix – elementary transformation on a matrix, Cramer’s rule, non-homogeneous equations, homogeneous linear system and rank method.
- Complex Numbers: Complex number system - conjugate, properties, ordered pair representation. Modulus – Properties, geometrical representation, polar form, principal value, conjugate, sum, difference, product, quotient, vector interpretation, solutions of polynomial equations, De Moivre’s theorem and its applications. Roots of a complex number.
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions: Definition of a conic, Equations of conic sections (parabola, ellipse and hyperbola) in standard forms and general forms, Focus and Latus rectum, Tangents and normals
- Vector Algebra: Scalar Product, Product of three vectors, Scalar triple product
- Differential Calculus: Derivative as a rate measurer, Rolle’s Theorem, Lagrange Mean Value Theorem, Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s series, etc.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications: Simple definite integrals, fundamental theorems of calculus, properties of definite integrals. Reduction formulae – reduction formulae for ∫ signs dx and ∫ cosnx dx , Bernoulli’s formula. Area of bounded regions, length of the curve.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations - formation of differential equations, order and degree, solving differential equations (1st order), variables separable, homogeneous and linear equations. Second-order linear differential equations - second order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, etc.
- Probability Distributions, Discrete Mathematics, Groups,
KEE 2021 Physics Syllabus
- Electrostatics: Frictional electricity, Electric field, Coulomb’s law, Electric potential, Electrostatic induction, Electrical potential energy of a system of two point charges Electric flux, etc.
- Current Electricity: Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s law, Electric power, etc.
- Effects of Electric Current: Heating effect, Joule’s law, Experimental verification, Magnetic effect of electric current, Ampere’s circuital law and its application to the solenoid, Torque experienced by a current loop in a uniform magnetic field
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current: Electromagnetic induction, Faraday’s law, Methods of inducing emf, Eddy current, etc.
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics: Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics, Fluorescence and phosphorescence, Theories of light, Diffraction, etc.
- Atomic Physics: Atomic structure, Sommerfeld’s atom model, Masers and Lasers, holography, etc.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter – Relativity: Photoelectric effect, Matter waves, Concept of space, mass, time
- Nuclear physics: Nuclear properties, Nature of nuclear forces, Radioactivity, Nuclear fission, etc.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications: Semiconductor theory, Formation of P-N Junction, Junction transistors – Characteristics, Laws and theorems of Boolean’s algebra, Measuring Instruments
- Communication Systems: Modes of propagation, Radio transmission and reception, Radar – Principle – Applications, etc.
KEE 2021 Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure: Bohr’s atomic model, Hund’s Rule of maximum multiplicity, Aufbau principle of filling up of electrons in orbitals. Hydrogen spectrum, etc.
- p, d and f – Block Elements: p block elements, General Characteristics of d–block elements, lanthanide contraction.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry: Terminology in coordination chemistry, Bioinorganic compounds, Lattice, etc.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics: First and second law of thermodynamics, Rate expression, order and molecularity of reactions, Arrhenius equation, activation energy, etc.
- Electrochemistry: Theory of electrical conductance; metallic and electrolytic conductance. Faraday’s laws – theory of strong electrolytes – Specific resistance, specific conductance, equivalent and molar
conductance – Variation of conductance with dilution – Kohlraush’s law – Ionic product of water, pH and pOH – buffer solutions – use of pH values. Cells – Electrodes and electrode potentials – construction of cell and EMF values, Fuel cells, Corrosion and its prevention.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Biomolecules
KEE 2021 Biology Syllabus (Botany)
- Cell Biology & Genetics: Cell- Structure and Organelles- Chromosomes
- Biotechnology: Recombinant DNA Technology, Transgenic Plants and Microbes, Plant Tissue Culture and its Applications, Protoplast fusion -SCP
- Plant physiology: Photosynthesis, Mode of Nutrition, Chemosynthesis Respiration, etc.
- Biology in human welfare: Food production, Breeding Experiments, Improved Varieties, Role of Biofertilizers -Crop diseases and their control Biopesticides -Genetically Modified Food - Bio-War -Bio-Piracy - Bio-Patent - Medicinal plants and Microbes –Economic Importance: Food yielding (Rice), Oil yielding (Groundnut), Fiber Yielding (Cotton), Timber yielding (Teak)
KEE 2021 Biology Syllabus(Zoology)
- Human physiology: Nutrition, Carbohydrates, Dental caries - Root canal therapy, Liver cirrhosis, Hepatitis, Respiration: Process of pulmonary respiration, Breathing exercises - Yoga, Functioning of heart, Myocardial infarction, Angiogram– Heart attack, etc.
- Microbiology: History of Medical Microbiology, Protozoan microbiology, Disease oriented Pathogenicity of Microorganism
- Immunity: Innate immunity, Acquired immunity – Humoral, Innate immunity, Lymphoid cells, Mononuclear phagocytes, Cytokines, Structure of Antibody (Ig), Polymorphonuclear phagocytes, Antigen-antibody Reactions, Acquired immunity, Development of the immune system, T-cell activation, Monoclonal antibodies, Cytotoxicity, Immunology of Tissue Transplantation, Immune deficiency diseases.
- Modern genetics, Environmental science, Applied biology, Theories and evolution
KEE 2021 Preparation Tips
For admission, candidates must know the weightage of the subjects. Candidates can follow the mentioned below tips to clear the KEE 2021 entrance exam:
- First of all, candidates must make a time table and follow it strictly.
- After that pick up the easy topics and go through it and solve the questions based on it to analyse.
- And then read the difficult topics and make a proper note in simple language.
- Solving questions bank, previous year's questions will help.
- Daily revision is must as to keep recalling the things.