KEE 2021 Application Form has been released in December 2020 by Karunya Institte of Technology and Sciences. This exam is conducted to give admission to the eligible candidates in various courses like B.tech, B.Sc agriculture. The Candidates interested in KEE exam have to fill Expression of Interest (EOI) for the course in which he/she wants to enrol and then they can proceed for KEE 2021 Registation. For further information regarding Karunya Entrance Exam 2021 application form, candidates can check the below article.
KEE 2021 Admission Application Form has been released.
KEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of KEE 2021 through below given table
Important dates of KEE 2021 Application Form
|Release of application form||December 2020 (Released)|
|Last date to apply||April 2021|
Candidates can check the important dates of KEE 2021 exam through the above table and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
KEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of Karunya entrance exam application form 2021
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Applicant need to visit Karunya University official website.
- Firstly, the candidate has to enter the course in which he/she wants to apply.
- The candidate also has to submit valid email-id and phone number.
- University will send an acknowledgement SMS and e-mail indicating the application number and passcode to apply online.
- Applicant can log-in using that application number and passcode.
- After successful login, an application form will appear.
- Candidate needs to fill the application form with required details.
- All the details should be filled carefully in the application form.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form, candidates must click the submit button.
- After submitting the application form candidate has to pay the application fee
Documents Required for filling KEE 2021 Application Form
There are few necessary documents that candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Scanned copy of a coloured photograph
- Scanned copy of a signature
- Class 10th mark sheet (as a proof of name and DOB) for UG/ Integrated programs
- Last received semester mark sheet or equivalent (For PG programmes and lateral entry programmes)
KEE 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee of KEE 2021 can be submitted through online mode. Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as application fee.
Application fee for KEE 2021
|NRI/Foreign candidates||USD 250|
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Payment can be done through the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Registration slip will be generated after the payment.
How to fill KEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can check to the below-given steps for filling the application form of Karunya entrance exam 2021
Candidates need to follow certain steps for KEE 2021 registration
- Candidate has to visit the official website.
- Applicant will choose the course in which they want to apply
- After that candidate has to give a valid email id, phone number, course type.
- University will send an acknowledgement SMS and e-mail indicating the application number and passcode to apply online
- STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration, candidates can proceed to the application form in which they need to provide the information in various sections:
- Personal details:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name & Mother's name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Communication details:
- Contact number
- Qualification details:
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Subject studied in class 12th
- Name of the school/college
- Name of the board
- Examination details:
- STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded.
Documents needed for KEE application form 2021
|Scanned copy of a photograph||.jpg||Less than 500KB|
|Scanned copy of a signature||.jpg||Less than 500KB|
|Class 10th mark sheet||.jpg||Less than 500KB|
All the documents need to be uploaded in given format otherwise it will not be accepted
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully candidates need to submit the application fee as a final procedure in filling the application form
- Candidate needs to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- Payment can be done using credit card/debit card/net banking
STEP 5: Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, applicants must check all the information filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After successful payment of the application, the university will generate the receipt for the same.
- Candidate must take the print out of the receipt for the future correspondence.