VITEEE 2020 Registration Process Announced by VIT University: The VIT University conducts a National level Entrance Examination known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). By qualifying this entrance exam, students will get admission into four years B.Tech Programme at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP. This exam is conducted all over India across 118 cities and over 2 lakh candidates approximately appear for this exam. VITEEE is conducted offline in the month of April 2020. The University will start the VITEEE 2020 Registration Process from the last week of October 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
B.Tech. Admissions 2020-21: This University offers around 5000 B.Tech seats in its colleges. Read all the crucial information regarding VITEEE 2020 Registration Process here. the Link for application form is given below.
VITEEE 2020 Registration Process
Kindly follow the steps given below to successfully register for VITEEE 2020:
Stage 1. New User Registration VITEEE 2020
- Please read the information brochure carefully before registering. Candidate should thoroughly check the eligibility criteria for whichever course he or she wants to apply.
- Enter All the details asked at the time of user registration for VITEEE 2020. The candidate has to fill Name, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Mobile number etc.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile number as well as on his/her email id.
- Also, VITEEE will communicate with the applicants by sending information to their personal email id and phone no.
- Applicants must provide their valid mobile number and email ID for further communication.
Step 2. Password Confirmation
- Login into the VIT website through a link sent to your email id to create a new password for your account.
Stage 3. Filling of VITEEE 2020 application form
- Fill all the details as asked in the application form. Candidate should enter correct details.
- Check all the information entered thoroughly, before submitting the form.
- Also, an application ID number will be created after registration. Note the application number as it will be required later.
official link: www.vit.ac.in
Step 4. Payment Method
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applicants can also pay through Online Mode using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
NOTE: Online mode(Net banking facility/Debit card/Credit card) – Do not send the printed copy of the application form after the procedure is finished.
Offline Registration Process for VITEEE 2020
- Through Demand Draft(DD) – Moreover, prepare a demand draft of Rs. 960/ drawn in favour of “VIT University” Payable At ‘VIT University’ Vellore.
- The sum of DD for NRI students is 50 USD
NOTE: DD Mode – Also, it is compulsory to send the printed copy of the VITEEE 2020 form alongside the Demand Draft (write your name and application no. on the back side of DD) after the procedure of submission.
Stage 5. Photograph and Sign Upload
|Passport Size Photo||3.5cm(Width) X 4.5 cm(height)||10 kb-300 kb|
|Thumb Impression||6cm(Width) X 2 cm Height||10 kb-300 kb|
NOTE: Selfie photograph is not permitted. Make sure the photograph is of required specifications.
- NIOS Students, those who have done their higher Education through NIOS are also eligible to appear in VITEEE for 2020 session.
- Edit option will be available for some details after form registration.
- But, an applicant can not change information about his/her email id, Mobile no. & address
VITEEE 2020 Registration Date
|Availability of Online Registration Form/Sale of OMR Registration Form||Last week of October 2019|
|Availability of Offline Application (Registration Form)||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Registration Form||Last week of February 2020|
|Cost of OMR Registration Form||Rs. 1200/-|
|Cost of Online Registration Form||Rs. 1150/-|
VIT College – Contact Details for VITEEE 2020 Registration Process
Vellore Campus Address
VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- PO Box – 632014
- Office Landline Number – +91-416-220-2157/2168
- Help-Line Number – 0416-330 5555
Chennai Campus Address:
- VIT University, Vandalur, Kelambakkam Road, Chennai, Tamil Naidu, India
- PO Box: – 600127,
- Office Landline Number – +91-44-3993 1555
- Help-Line Number – 0416-330 5555
Read more about VIT University Details
|Important Dates||Application Form|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates on VITEEE 2020 registration process.
vit application form 2019 last date, viteee 2019 exam date, vit admission procedure, viteee 2019 login, viteee 2019 exam centres, viteee 2019 application form date, vit entrance exam 2019.