VITEEE 2022 Registration Process will start in the month of November 2021(tentative) VIT University. The VIT University conducts a VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) to offer admission into four years B.Tech Programme at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal. The candidates can register themselves online. Read all the crucial information regarding VITEEE 2022 Registration Process here.
VITEEE 2022 Registration Dates
Applicants can check hereunder; VITEEE 2022 Registration dates:
|Availability of Online Registration Form/Sale of OMR Registration Form||November 2021|
|Availability of Offline Application (Registration Form)||January 2022|
|Last date for receipt of the Registration Form||January 2022|
VITEEE 2022 Registration Process
Kindly follow the steps given below to successfully register for VITEEE 2022:
Step – 1: New User Registration VITEEE 2022
- Please read the information brochure carefully before registering. The candidate should thoroughly check the eligibility criteria for whichever course he or she wants to apply.
- Enter All the details asked at the time of user Registration for VITEEE 2022. The candidate has to fill Name, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile number as well as on his/her email id.
- Also, VITEEE 2022 will communicate with the applicants by sending information to their personal Email Id and Phone No.
- Applicants must provide their valid mobile number and email ID for further communication.
Step – 2: Password Confirmation
- Login into the VIT website through a link sent to your email id to create a new password for your account.
Step – 3: Filling of VITEEE 2022 Application Form
- Fill all the details as asked in the application form. The candidate should enter correct details.
- Check all the information entered thoroughly, before submitting the form.
- Also, an application ID number will be created after registration. Note the application number as it will be required later.
Step – 4: Payment Method
|Cost of OMR Registration Form||Rs. 1200/-|
|Cost of Online Registration Form||Rs. 1150/-|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2022 Registration Process: Apply Here
- Applicants can also pay through Online Mode using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
NOTE: Online mode(Net banking facility/Debit card/Credit card) – Do not send the printed copy of the application form after the procedure is finished.
- Through Demand Draft(DD) – Moreover, prepare a demand draft of Rs. 960/ drawn in favour of “VIT University” Payable At ‘VIT University’ Vellore.
- The sum of DD for NRI students is 50 USD.
NOTE: DD Mode – Also, it is compulsory to send the printed copy of the VITEEE 2020 form alongside the Demand Draft (write your Name and Application No. on the backside of DD) after the procedure of submission.
Stage – 5: Photograph and Sign Upload
|Passport Size Photo||3.5cm(Width)*4.5cm(Height)||10 Kb-300 Kb|
|Thumb Impression||6cm(Width)*2cm(Height)||10 Kb-300 Kb|
NOTE: Selfie photograph is not permitted. Make sure the photograph is of required specifications.
- NIOS Students, those who have done their higher education through NIOS are also eligible to appear in VITEEE for 2022 session.
- Edit option will be available for some details after form registration.
- But, an applicant can not change information about his/her Email Id, Mobile No. & Address.
viteee 2020 registration fees, viteee 2020 syllabus, viteee 2020 registration last date, viteee 2020 fees, viteee 2020 exam centres, vit application form 2020 fees, viteee aptitude test, viteee 2020 eligibility