VITEEE 2020 Registration Process last date has been extended again by VIT University. The new dates will be announced soon by the VIT University. The VIT University conducts a National level Entrance Examination known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). By qualifying this entrance exam, students will get admission into four years B.Tech Programme at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP. This exam is conducted all over India across 118 cities and over 2 lakh candidates approximately appear for this exam. VITEEE will be conducted offline in the month of April 2020.
B.Tech. Admissions 2020-21: This University offers around 5000 B.Tech seats in its colleges. Read all the crucial information regarding VITEEE 2020 Registration Process here. the Link for application form is given below.
Latest Update: [su_huighlight]The last date to submit the VITEEE 2020 Application form has been extended by the VIT University.
VITEEE 2020 Registration Dates
|Availability of Online Registration Form/Sale of OMR Registration Form||27 September 2019|
|Availability of Offline Application (Registration Form)||27 September 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Registration Form|
|Cost of OMR Registration Form||Rs. 1200/-|
|Cost of Online Registration Form||Rs. 1150/-|
VITEEE 2020 Registration Process
Kindly follow the steps given below to successfully register for VITEEE 2020:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2020 Registration Process: Last Date(Extended Again)
Step – 1: New User Registration VITEEE 2020
- Please read the information brochure carefully before registering. Candidate should thoroughly check the eligibility criteria for whichever course he or she wants to apply.
- Enter All the details asked at the time of user Registration for VITEEE 2020. The candidate has to fill Name, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile number as well as on his/her email id.
- Also, VITEEE 2020 will communicate with the applicants by sending information to their personal Email Id and Phone No.
- Applicants must provide their valid mobile number and email ID for further communication.
Step – 2: Password Confirmation
- Login into the VIT website through a link sent to your email id to create a new password for your account.
Step – 3: Filling of VITEEE 2020 Application Form
- Fill all the details as asked in the application form. Candidate should enter correct details.
- Check all the information entered thoroughly, before submitting the form.
- Also, an application ID number will be created after registration. Note the application number as it will be required later.
official link: www.vit.ac.in
Step – 4: Payment Method
- Applicants can also pay through Online Mode using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
NOTE: Online mode(Net banking facility/Debit card/Credit card) – Do not send the printed copy of the application form after the procedure is finished.
- Through Demand Draft(DD) – Moreover, prepare a demand draft of Rs. 960/ drawn in favour of “VIT University” Payable At ‘VIT University’ Vellore.
- The sum of DD for NRI students is 50 USD.
NOTE: DD Mode – Also, it is compulsory to send the printed copy of the VITEEE 2020 form alongside the Demand Draft (write your Name and Application No. on the backside of DD) after the procedure of submission.
Stage – 5: Photograph and Sign Upload
|Passport Size Photo||3.5cm(Width)*4.5cm(Height)||10 Kb-300 Kb|
|Thumb Impression||6cm(Width)*2cm(Height)||10 Kb-300 Kb|
NOTE: Selfie photograph is not permitted. Make sure the photograph is of required specifications.
- NIOS Students, those who have done their higher education through NIOS are also eligible to appear in VITEEE for 2020 session.
- Edit option will be available for some details after form registration.
- But, an applicant can not change information about his/her Email Id, Mobile No. & Address.
VIT College – Contact Details
- Vellore Campus Address
VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
PO Box – 632014
Office Landline Number – +91-416-220-2157/2168
Help-Line Number – 0416-330 5555
- Chennai Campus Address:
VIT University, Vandalur, Kelambakkam Road, Chennai, Tamil Naidu, India
PO Box: – 600127,
Office Landline Number – +91-44-3993 1555
Help-Line Number – 0416-330 5555
Read more about VIT University Details
|Important Dates||Application Form|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates on VITEEE 2020 registration process.
viteee 2020 registration fees, viteee 2020 syllabus, viteee 2020 registration last date, viteee 2020 fees, viteee 2020 exam centres, vit application form 2020 fees, viteee aptitude test, viteee 2020 eligibility