Amrita University has released the AEEE 2020 Application form for B.tech Admission on 19 September 2019. Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 is a National Level Examination for aspirants who want to enrol themselves in any of five campuses of Amrita School of Engineering. Therefore, the five campuses are at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Amaravati. The concern University announced the date of B.tech Application form availability. This article provides the step by step procedure about How to apply for Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions in 2020. Please go through the article to get complete details regarding application form release, submission and other key dates related to AEEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Update: AEEE 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 19 September 2019. Click here> Application Form.
Latest Update: AEEE 2020 Application form 2020 last date for CBT as well as PPT has been announced.
AEEE 2020 Application Form
Following are the AEEE application form details:
- Online Application: Amrita University Application Form 2020 has been open from 19 September 2019. And, the candidates can fill and submit the AEEE 2020 application form through the online as well as offline processes. The Amrita university application form 2020 last date for CBT as well as PPT is 06 April 2020.
- Offline Application: On the other hand, the offline candidates have to take the printout of the application form and send it along with the DD (Demand Draft) to the admission coordinator at the address of Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore.
Amrita University B.Tech(AEEE) form Fee structure:
The AEEE Application Form fee is Rs. 1000 and the fees can be paid either through DD or via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility. The Demand draft should be in favour of the “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore” should be made for offline payment.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|JEE MAIN||RS. 500/-|
|AEEE & JEE||RS. 1000/-|
Amrita University Application Form Dates
Availability of AEEE Application Form 2020
19 September 2019
AEEE 2020 application form last date (For CBT)
06 April 2020
|3.||Final Date to Submit Application Form (For PPT)||First week of April 2020|
AEEE 2020 Computer Based Test
|23 – 27 April 2020|
|Pen & Paper Test Scheduled only in Tamil Nadu||
23 – 27 April 2020
How to apply online for Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions 2020?
Aspiring Candidates can fill the AEEE 2020 Application form either by Online or Offline mode. The steps for online & offline mode is as follows:
AEEE 2020 Application details are available here.
Amrita University Application Form 2020 online Mode
Online application form process consists of the following three steps:
1) AEEE 2020 registration
2) Upload scanned documents,
3) Application Fee Payment.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Amrita University.
- Secondly, Click on the “Apply Online” link and proceed for registration.
- Basic Details: Now register by filling the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-ID, Mobile Number, last school Studied, Mode of AEEE-2020 examination to register.
- Then, after entering the details candidates need to click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates must cross-check the particulars and then click on “I Confirm” button.
- Photo & Signature Upload: The applicant should upload the scanned images (Photograph & Signature). Whereas, Image of recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a maximum size of 20 KB) can be uploaded. And candidates must do the signature on white paper with a black ink ballpoint pen (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with the maximum file size of 20 KB) can be uploaded.
Uploaded Scanned Documents
A recent coloured photograph has to be uploaded as per the given format.
The signature should have been done with a black pen.
- Then, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Fee Payment: The fee can be paid via both the methods i.e online or offline methods described above.
- Candidates should take at least 2 printouts of application form for further use.
Note: The university will communicate to the applicants via email and SMS on the email address and the mobile number given at the time of registration.
Amrita Application form 2020 Offline Mode
There are many ways to apply offline for AEEE. Various offline methods for filling the Application Form are as follows:
- Offline Application Form: Collect the application form from the Federal Bank, and Dhanlaxmi Bank by making a payment of ₹ 1000.
- Basic Details: Fill out the form and attached the self-attested required documents.
- Candidates can also get the application form via post from the Admission Coordinators at Amrita Schools of Engineering.
- Also, the candidates can get the application form from the physical counters at any of the three campuses by paying the fee in form of DD.
- Forms are also available at the specified Head post office across all the states.
- Fee Payment: Candidates should keep a copy of the filled application form & DD safely for future reference.
Note: Candidates should write the following “B.Tech Application”, Name & Mobile on the back of Demand Draft.
Correction in AEEE Application form
- Applicants shall correct/change some of the detail(s) of the application form, prior to the start of the counselling process. The aspirants are advised to visit the website frequently to know the exact dates.
- No request for change of the detail(s) in the application form will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
Important Information Regarding Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam Application
- Name of Exam: Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE)
- AEEE full form: Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: Amrita University
- Courses: B.Tech/B.E
- Campuses: Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Kochi, Mysore.
- Commencement of Application Form: 19 September 2019
- Last date of Application Form Submission: April 2020.
- Admit Card Link: AEEE Admit Card.
Guidelines for filling the application form
1. Read all the instruction before filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Applying through AEEE 2020
Candidates can apply for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2020 via AEEE and JEE Main 2020. Furthermore, the procedure to apply through AEEE is given below:
- Open the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham i.e. https://www.amrita.edu.
- Search for Admission button or link.
- Follow the procedure and apply through the AEEE 2020 Examination.
Applying through JEE Mains 2020
steps to apply in amrita university via JEE Main ranks:
- The JEE Main candidates can apply directly to Amrita University under JEE Main admission procedure.
- Furthermore, Candidates are required to submit their JEE Rank Score Card for counselling procedure.
- Whereas the rules and policies remain the same as for AEEE candidates.
- The detailed procedure for admission under JEE Main quota will be published on April 2019.
Read About Amrita University Exam
|AEEE Details||Important Dates|
“Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates regarding AEEE 2020 Application form”.
aeee 2018 application form, aeee 2019 application form fee, amrita entrance exam 2019 application form