AEEE 2023 Application Form has been released from 18 November 2023 in the online mode by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Candidates who have already qualified 10+2 or will qualify 10+2 in the year 2023 are eligible to apply. Aspiring candidates must note that the AEEE application form 2023 would only be available in online mode. To submit the AEEE application form 2023 properly, the candidates are required to register first, eventually fill details in the application form, and thereafter pay an application fee.
Application Link: Amrita University has released the application form for the AEEE entrance exam, find the official website here.
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) 2023 Exam dates are released. The Exam will held in two phases. Candidates can apply through the official website - www.amrita.edu .
- AEEE 2023 Phase 1 will held from 21 April- 28 April 2023.
- AEEE 2023 Phase 2 will held from 5 May- 11 May 2023.
AEEE 2023 Application Form Dates
The important dates in this regard of the AEEE 2023 application form and examination are given below in the table:
AEEE 2023 Application Schedule
|AEEE Registration beginning date||Started|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||April 2023 (Tentative)|
Applicants are advised to fill the registration form without waiting for the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
AEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates must check the given below points regarding the application form:
- AEEE 2023 Application form has been released in online mode.
- Candidates have to apply online as no other mode is available.
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- The candidate must have a valid email address and mobile number
- No change will be accepted after the last date of application form submission.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- One candidate can submit only one form, multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The application form should be complete and fill correct information.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
AEEE 2023 Application Fees
It is mandatory for every candidate to properly submit the application fee for AEEE. The amount of the AEEE examination 2023 application fee is as follows:
|AEEE+ JEE Main / SAT / PUEE||Rs. 1200/-|
|JEE + SAT / PUEE||Rs. 450/ – combination. (inclusive of all tax)|
|JEE + SAT + PUEE||Rs. 450/-|
|JEE Main / SAT / PUEE||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Payment
After filling in all the details in the application form, Candidates have to pay the registration fee in online mode only. Applicants can pay the above-given Application Fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Card
- Mobile Wallet
Documents Required while filling AEEE 2023 Application Form
AEEE 2023 examination aspiring candidates need to collect the following details before they start with their respective AEEE examination online application process.
- Class X mark sheet required as a proof for the date of birth.
- Class XII mark sheet as it is needed to prove your eligibility for the exam
- A valid email ID and active mobile number for communication.
- Your recent color passport size Photograph as per specifications.
- Your Signature inside a box on blank white paper with a black ballpoint pen. The signature image should be of a maximum of 20KBs in size having 150 X 100 pixels.
- Bank Details for application fee payment.
- Category Certificate for candidates who belong to a reserved category.
How to Fill and Submit Online AEEE Application Form 2023?
The candidates can check out the process for submitting the AEEE examination application form 2022 through both of the mediums, mentioned below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Access to the official examination page of AEEE 2023 which would eventually lead you to the registration page. Thereafter, click on the Register button to proceed further.
- To register online, you need to enter your details like your phone number, email Id, and password of your choice.
- Next, the aspiring candidates have to proceed to the login screen to log in and access the application form of AEEE 2023
Step 2: Filling the details in AEEE 2023 Online Application
The candidates as per strict guidelines have to enter the below-given details in their respective AEEE Application form 2023:
Login: The candidates first have to login by using their email id and password.
Personal Details: The first section in the application form that the candidates have to fill would consist of personal details.
Candidates are generally asked to fill following personal details:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
Complete Postal Address for correspondence: Thereafter, the candidates would have to fill in their address for communication purposes.
In the Postal address, Applicants have to enter the following details:
- Name of the City / Village
- Name of State / Union Territory
Scanned Images: After this, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized image and signature. Scanned Images must be according to the size given below.
To upload the documents in the application form of the AEEE 2023 examination, the aspiring candidates have to first scan them properly as per the specifications mentioned below:
AEEE 2023 Application form Registration Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (length x height)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||jpg or jpeg||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||5KB to 20 KB|
|Signature||jpg or jpeg||1.5 cm x 3.5 cm||5KB to 15 KB|
Save and continue: Eventually, when you are done uploading scanned images of your signature and passport size photograph, the candidates have to save the details to move on to the next step.
Step 3: Verify email ID and Mobile number
Next, after saving all the details, the candidates have to verify their email ID. and mobile number To do so, applicants have to follow the given steps:
- Click on the ‘verify email’ button.
- For this, a verification link will be sent to the candidate's registered email id. The applicants are required to click on that link to verify their respective emails.
- After this, the candidates need to verify their mobile number using the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
Step 4: Examination Details
- Once the mobile number and email id have been verified the candidates can access their respective dashboard after login. From the dashboard, the candidates have to access the link showing ‘Amrita Btech 2023 Admission'.
- After doing so the form to fill in the education details along with the mode of applying for admission would open.
- While selecting the mode, if the candidate opts to apply through AEEE 2023 only, in that case, they have to Select a Type of Examination, i.e. Computer Based Test(CBT) or Paper Based Test (PBT). After this, the candidate has to give at least three preferences for the test centers for AEEE 2023.
- If the candidate wishes to apply through JEE Main score, then a message will appear which would ask the candidate to enter their score details of JEE Mains 2023.
- The application form will be submitted using the ‘apply’ button only.
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee
Afterward, the candidates have to complete their payment requirements to successfully submit their AEEE 2023 examination application form. The mode of payment is only online. The payment can be completed by using the steps mentioned below:
- Select the method of transaction
- Provide the Bank details
- Confirm the payment
- Receive the online confirmation
AEEE Application Form Correction
Once the candidate will fill the AEEE 2023 Application Form, he/she cant change any detail in AEEE 2023 Registration form. As the provision to correct is not available so candidates are advised to fill it very carefully.
AEEE 2023 - Important Dates
|Phase ||Month & Date (Tentative)||Slots & Timing|
|I|| June 2023||Slot 1: 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
Slot 2: 12:30 PM – 03:00 PM
Slot 3: 04:00 PM – 06:30 PM
|II||July 2023 ||Slot 1: 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
Slot 2: 12:30 PM – 03:00 PM
Slot 3: 04:00 PM – 06:30 PM
Scholarships are available to qualifying students from all branches of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for 85 percent of seats in B.Tech programs. Scholarships worth 3 crores approximately are being offered every year to top-ranking 300+ eligible candidates. Scholarships for the first-year are based on the admission exam rank, i.e., AEEE or JEE Mains. Scholarships are awarded depending on the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in the succeeding years.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
Amrita invites all students to apply for engineering programs by acing the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) or one of the other four eligibility exams, which include the JEE Mains 2022, SAT, or Pearson UG Entrance Examination Score (PUEE). The institution is using the JEE Mains structure for the AEEE - Engineering 2023 Centre Based Test.